Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hammers of hell

I'm so dying for another cuppa tea 😂. Nice to see the scum pointing out the discrepancies with their fake wedding stories👍

• Haha
Reactions: 34
About the dads and saying they should have acted sooner....how would they know? You can't withhold custody just because someone is a wanker,
you'd have to have evidence they were putting the kids at risk...wouldn't you? I think she has had fewer visits than she has portrayed in the press and the dad's were OK with occasional visits until there was proper evidence that she was drug-taking again and violence in the house.

Reactions: 33
I'm hoping nothing kicks off tonight, I need an early night and am waiting for a podcast to drop from another shit show - and I can't read and listen at the same time (I swear I'm not as fick as Skanky and Wanky!!)

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
If I remember correctly on the night of slapgate the reason the 2 small ones were with Skanky overnight was that Michelle had just come home from hospital with the new baby. So it is possible that they would just visit for a few hours and not normally stay overnight.
Sorry to quote myself again I checked and Michelle and Keiran's baby was born the same day as Slapgate. Thats why she had the little ones with her.

• Wow
  • Heart

Mishka13

Chatty Member
Those two are absolute clowns. Everyone knows how easy it is to obtain a licence in LV, there’s no need for two desperados to fly there to film it 🤦🏽‍♀️

Christ they are really struggling aren’t they 😂 calling those two Dumb and Dumber would be a compliment.

As I said previously, I think they were getting married, Kieron and Peter put a stop to that. Katie looked like she has been crying the next morning after the legal letters broke the news. They don’t want to appear to be shown to have backed down, but Christ on a bike, the excuse was embarrassingly poor 😂

GoodOnYa

Katie Price is an abuser a user and a liar.. and that is all I have to say about that. I’m off to celebrate Xmas, happy Holidays one & all see you in 2022 xxxxxxxx love you tattlers

• Heart
  • Wow

pinkstar16

Hubby and son, got a beautiful roast beef dinner tonight with all the trimmings, made from scratch ... that should shut them up for the next few days :oops::oops: .. Mr Anna is cooking tomorrow, son treating us to take away on Friday ... so that gives me a few extra days ..... to do what's important ... being on here!!! .... reading, posting and having a good laugh :LOL::LOL:

Sounds like a plan! I’ve got a two year old with an ear infection and a 4 month old 😬. Bottle in one hand, phone in the other 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Interesting to see from Princess’ Instagram that previous posts of hers praising Emily have no been deleted and her recent one is of her and Katie. Wonder if kates been on the phone to her laying into her about it.
She should be grateful that Emily is doing a better job at bringing her daughter up than she ever have - Skanky is controlling!

Have you noticed controlling has CON and TROLLING in, BOTH of what Skanky is

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I wonder how Jan came to KP I'd 70% better looking than the person she's taking too?
I feel Jans throwing willy, nilly, unfounded %. Jan needs to think before she types 🤣🤣
Jan has written a database that works out your percentage attractiveness when compared to Pwicey, scans your photo in and voila. Jan don’t mess about when it comes to defending Skanky, she wants those numbers right.

I‘m expecting to see more numbers like this from Jan.

• Haha

sleepdeprivedandobsessed

Why does he think anyone cares that he’s had a haircut?? I know insta is also for friends and family to follow but if my husband posted a photo of himself after a haircut people would be like errrr so what?

• Haha
  • Heart

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Just saw Michelle’s insta and those kids are having an absolute ball! Almost bought a tear to my eye. Rides, hot choc, ice skating. Normal family fun
ahhhhhh
Ah bless Kieran and his bumhole! His antics certainly provide a decent life for his kids, and such a contrast to their mum.

• Haha
  • Heart