Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does she really expect people to believe they went to Vegas to do YouTube content about how “easy it would be to get married in Vegas” but had no intention of actually getting married.
She arrived with a Mrs Woods suitcase, they bought a marriage licence, she recorded the inside of the chapel saying something along the lines of done and dusted yet it was all for a show and the media ruined it?!?
Eh!!?
What she means is, she realised she was in Vegas on an ESTA obtained before she was pending sentencing for a coke and alcohol car crash whilst not having a licence or insurance. She realised that the fathers or her kids filed court papers as they believed she had flown off to Vegas to get married again without letting her kids know and this was the last straw in a long list of “Pricey” fuck ups!
She’s now hoping blaming the media (despite her putting on a show every day she was in Vegas) and citing her mental health and anxiety will redeem her!
She needs to sort her life out or she will end up dead - I’m convinced of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Just saw Michelle’s insta and those kids are having an absolute ball! Almost bought a tear to my eye. Rides, hot choc, ice skating. Normal family fun
ahhhhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Caw1982

VIP Member
Unfortunately rumour has it she had it on vibrate & was getting her mates to ring it for a laugh. Whether true or not, who knows. We've had all the clam shell/flip phone jokes a million times 🤣
Safe to say I've been in some states in my life, however...... I've never put my Nokia 9100 up my growler for a laugh 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
Tomorrow I’m going to contact Mencap and explain to them that KP is not a suitable person to be a voice for anyone with a LD nor is she any kind of role model.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Anna666

VIP Member
Me neither I haven't hoovered for 2 days too busy on here 😳😳😳😳
Hubby and son, got a beautiful roast beef dinner tonight with all the trimmings, made from scratch ... that should shut them up for the next few days :oops::oops: .. Mr Anna is cooking tomorrow, son treating us to take away on Friday ... so that gives me a few extra days ..... to do what's important ... being on here!!! .... reading, posting and having a good laugh :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
She's taking the actual piss
She's more annoying than Thrush
If I were a Director of The Priory Group I would be seeking legal advice. Despite hiding behind patient confidentiality, her behaviour by 'association' is continually trashing their reputation, people online are now also denigrating them ('treatment must be shite, rip off merchants'). This I'm sure will be seriously damaging their credibility.

IMHO I don't believe she's been treated there, you can't just come and go with problems of her magnitude. It's an insult to the professionals working at The Priory and more importantly the people currently seeking help/future clients who may need help. It's dispicable but sadly not surprising. She is a grade A cunt but a thick one. Anyone with a brain in their head will see this is all for the judges benefit in December.

• Heart

MitziAdele

VIP Member
Genuinely can't catch up so I have missed a lot. The girl that was on the same flight said they were heard talking loudly about their wedding before she got kicked off. So they were going to LV to get married. That statement is more lies, lies and even more bullshit lies.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I really feel for Michelle, new baby & all this stress from the skank & I’m sure J & B need extra support atm which can’t be easy. Fair play to the Haylers for juggling all this in the public eye in a dignified manner
She's a diamond for taking on those two kids as her own full time when she has her own two. Most step-parents struggle with every other weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Jan the Pran might not like what she's read but there have been plenty of others who have joined in to decry the old scrubber's antics since the recent shitshows. Tough titty Jan - you've backed a loser this time :)
People like Jan are why tattle gets a bad name. If they read these threads properly they would see that we are a lovely bunch of people who just want to see criminals (which is what they are) held accountable for their actions and the children being in stable environments. If KP wasn’t famous and was in the news for her bankruptcy and many driving offences I doubt anyone would be defending her.

It’s all “be kind” with these people until they read something they don’t like and now we are all nutters 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Webster1357

VIP Member
She says in the statement that the trip was ruined by the press, but seemed to be having a lovely time of it by the looks of her Instagram.

The Sun can barely hide the fact they know it's all a load of bollocks, comparing her and Coal's Insta statements, etc. It's just so obvious that they weren't there to film a bloody documentary on getting married in Vegas, it's just sad and laughable all at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

PTMe

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Katie Price #84 in 4 weeks time she'll get her commupence, until then it's pulling out phones from her great big tuppence!

• Haha

thetrooth

Chatty Member
She says in the statement that the trip was ruined by the press, but seemed to be having a lovely time of it by the looks of her Instagram.

The Sun can barely hide the fact they know it's all a load of bollocks, comparing her and Coal's Insta statements, etc. It's just so obvious that they weren't there to film a bloody documentary on getting married in Vegas, it's just sad and laughable all at the same time.
She hired backgrid to take the photos! Don’t use a well known pap-for-hire company then moan that it ruined your holiday 🤨 I despair!

• Haha
  • Angry

Gem74

VIP Member
I would literally laugh my tits off if OK cover Kieron and Michelle’s wedding! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

pinkstar16

Was never a fan of Pete ya cunt but I seriously feel for him and Kieran…. And their wives, their other kids. There is a ripple effect with her actions… does she give a fuck? Absolutely not.

If I were Amy fucking Price I’d be hiding away in shame having raised that….. oh wait a minute, where is saint Amy of oxygen tank????

• Haha

Angelic37

VIP Member
Sorry to quote myself again I checked and Michelle and Keiran's baby was born the same day as Slapgate. Thats why she had the little ones with her.
So Michelle had just had a baby and Keiron had to leave her to go and rescue his kids from Slapgate? That's beyond horrific 😔

• Angry
  • Sad

Caw1982

VIP Member
I hope that she's come home to a zillion brown envelopes giving her shit.
I hope Crawl had letters saying that his interest rates are going up on his credit cards
I also hope in economy on their flights a toddler screamed all the way home, they had fuck all leg room, no TV and they bit into a suspect sandwich and their turkey teef fell out.
Hopefully they've swelled with the air pressure, the airline lost their luggage and there was a fuck off traffic jams and the motorway closed due to a family of mice crossing!!!!
Absolute pieces of shit

He might announce that he REALLY loves his kids
If you don't post on social media everyday you love your kids you clearly don't 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart