Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClivE

VIP Member
I wonder if the wedding charade in Vegas was all bout money. Apart from selling photos & drama of their own making neither of them seems to have an income source right now. I very much doubt there’s much, if anything in the planner after the drug/drink episode so they got to keep the drama coming.
Now back home expect pics of trips to supermarket, Cole. Getting more Clearblue testers, photos with with Harvey & mum. She might have to resort to fashion shoots on Cole’s driveway with empty designer bags again !

Due to her not paying for past legal representation I suspect this time whoever is representing her will want the money upfront too.
yes the next documentry they are planning is a trip to Tesco to film how easy it is to get bread in a supermarket

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Badirene

VIP Member
I genuinely can't keep up - a small summary would be amazing, please. xx
Cokey and Dopey are still cunts. They went to Vegas to film a documentary on how easy it was to get wed there, this documentary trip was a surprise for Katie organised by Crawl, while also being a trip organised by Katie for Crawl before covid struck and the trip had to be cancelled. So in summary

-Trip was surprise for Katie by Crawl
-Trip was organised by Katie for Crawl
-It was cancelled due to covid
-But Katie met Crawl after the start of covid
-They announced they were getting married there
-Called out the tabloids for printing the stories sent to them by Crawl and Katie
-Amy fucking Price
- Pete is still a cunt.
- Katie is still a complete unit
-Crawl is still dropping mics
- In the film of all this Kieran's arsehole is being played by Peach from Finding Nemo (image attached)

So basically not much happened really.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Anna666

VIP Member
Maybe that was just a rumour I heard then?!
A neighbour revealed ... she would leave the children at all hours, to go out and score drugs ... they were filthy, and unkept, not fed, running feral 24/7 ... when home, slept off her high, most of the day, until she repeated the same at night ... Id imagine, this to be more horrific in real terms the extent of the neglect, and the danger the children were in ( it was the neighbours who eventually contacted Pete and Kieron ) ... she would also have drug dealers come to the house again at all hours ( It was Krys Boyson, who tried to get her on the straight and narrow ) .... the fathers have enough on her ` already ` the court ordered regular drugs tests, before she saw the children ... her history, concerning all the above, doesn't just disappear, its on record, and will work against her with these new charges ... ` slapgate and flipping the car, while banned, high and drunk ` ... in that sense, the fathers are now holding ALL the cards ..... thank goodness ... those lovely pics today, of Michelle, Kieron and all the kids, warmed my heart ... good to see little Bunny and Jett genuinely smiling ☺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Badirene

VIP Member
Wait for the Green-eyed Monster to come out, she won't be happy - Michelle is doing a great job ❤
She really seems to be, the stepmums seem to be really decent and caring. I think Katie just doesn't get how kids thrive doing age appropriate activities with set rules and safe boundaries. She seems to only see the kids as an extension of her, she enjoys nail and tanning salons so to her the kids must love it to. I don't ever recall seeing her doing kids stuff, it's always hair, nails, tan, some red carpet or other. Yet any pics I've seen of Kieran on here it nature walks, the park now ice skating. The contrast is very stark.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

TC14

Chatty Member
So... They go to LV katie Woods on the suitcase
Get a marriage license
Post pictures of a Chapel ,hair salon etc
Pose for pictures in a wedding shop

Then wonder why the press and media think they are getting married.
These two imbeciles have surely had a Labotomy out there!!!
Demented pair of attention seeking cretins !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
She really seems to be, the stepmums seem to be really decent and caring. I think Katie just doesn't get how kids thrive doing age appropriate activities with set rules and safe boundaries. She seems to only see the kids as an extension of her, she enjoys nail and tanning salons so to her the kids must love it to. I don't ever recall seeing her doing kids stuff, it's always hair, nails, tan, some red carpet or other. Yet any pics I've seen of Kieran on here it nature walks, the park now ice skating. The contrast is very stark.
I really feel for Michelle, new baby & all this stress from the skank & I’m sure J & B need extra support atm which can’t be easy. Fair play to the Haylers for juggling all this in the public eye in a dignified manner

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Notice Keiran says he has the kids every weekend in his statement to the sun....👀
New article in the Sun, Michelle has said that she and keiron have set a date in June next year to get married and plans are underway! Lovely, that's how you do a wedding Katie...you twat😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
A deal was put to Katie.. AGAIN to settle bankruptcy. AGAIN no response. Hearing arranged for mid Feb 2022.

Over £900k is debt to solicitors ,as of 2019, they have charge on MM.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

bluecups

VIP Member
Sorry to quote myself again I checked and Michelle and Keiran's baby was born the same day as Slapgate. Thats why she had the little ones with her.
So she managed to traumatise her youngest kids AND ruin a very special, magical day for K&M all in one foul swoop. Cunt.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
RE the legal letter. I 100% believe this is why the wedding didn’t happen.

Pete and Kieron probably kept the door open for visits to resume after her rehab, but once she fucked off to Vegas they would have said absolutely no visits if you marry him.

They know the truth about the violence and drugs and they have her over a barrel when it comes to accessing the kids.

Reactions: 50

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
The next few days will be tense. They'll be jet lagged arguing about whose fault it is that the Vegas trip was a shit show. Cami couldn't run away fast enough, bet she was horrified at what pricey has done to her face.
Then Cole will be sticking his underbite out about the assault case, please please let him get charged. I don't think she'll be jailed, I know of a case where the guy tried to kill someone, put a lot of people in danger, loooong story, but he was let off with suspended sentence, released to live back next door to the guy he attacked. No warning given either, he just turned up. Because covid apparently.
I'm hoping the mm gets repossessed before Christmas, ho ho ho

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Dafne

Call me evil, But I am loving every second of pricey,s downfall. She had free reign over many years of selling her stories but now the tide is turning. She is done her credibility is Zero. I am loving watching her downfall with absolutely no pity or guilt nor have I any guilt for Amy Fuckin Price, Who needs to turn her oxygen on when whimpering for sympathy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
How embarrassing for her pretending it was all a wind up. Coming back not married but with Katie Woods still on her cases! For sure he's done this on purpose, another nail in the box. I bet he's got absolutely no intention whatsoever of marrying her, you've only got to see the way he behaves around her.

• Haha
  • Sad

Anna666

VIP Member
The only fear she has, where it concerns the children, is that if access is restricted, she cant use them to portray her " mother of the year BS " or use them to sell her cheap shit tat, to her dumb gullible ` fans `... or make the girls into ` mini me glamour models ` ... the image she puts out there, is far more important than her children .. she will also be fuming as any good ` narcissist ` does, that she can't CONTROL the situation anymore, can't call up, anytime she pleases and ` SCREECH ` orders down the phone, like a demented banshee to see them ... The power the fathers have now ... is whatever those precious children told the police, and social services ` after ` slapgate ... once children feel safe comfortable, away from the situation ... they usually talk freely ... and this is what, has put her in her place, dare I say ` scared her ` ... Id imagine once those floodgates opened, particularly the two youngest, they recalled MANY things that have happened, they witnessed between, their ` mother ` and the bullying bastard .. this is what the fathers have over her ` now ` .. in my experience, children remember even little details .... One thing that does anger me .... she has been with this abusive fucking cretin for nearly two years now ... Pete and Kieron should have acted well before this, her behaviour over these last two years, has been beyond manic, at times dangerous ( she could have at any time driven while drunk and high, with the children in the car, flipped it and killed them all ) .. we the public could clearly see the fast decline .... so they both should have acted well before, slapgate and the crash .... finally ... it won't bother her not having easy access to the kids ` in a maternal sense ` ... it will give her more freedom to live out this ridiculous ` fairytale ` she is always chasing ... others doing the hard work, is what this scumbag is about ..... Long story short ... he will leave her at some point, and she will eventually OD alone at home, without her children, or loved ones near 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry