Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pics in the Daily Mail of leaving LV and arriving home don't show her face. The vain old trout would never allow that, so reckon its not her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I genuinely can't keep up - a small summary would be amazing, please. xx
Cokey and Dopey are still cunts. They went to Vegas to film a documentary on how easy it was to get wed there, this documentary trip was a surprise for Katie organised by Crawl, while also being a trip organised by Katie for Crawl before covid struck and the trip had to be cancelled. So in summary

-Trip was surprise for Katie by Crawl
-Trip was organised by Katie for Crawl
-It was cancelled due to covid
-But Katie met Crawl after the start of covid
-They announced they were getting married there
-Called out the tabloids for printing the stories sent to them by Crawl and Katie
-Amy bleeping Price
- Pete is still a bleep.
- Katie is still a complete unit
-Crawl is still dropping mics
- In the film of all this Kieran's hole is being played by Peach from Finding Nemo (image attached)

So basically not much happened really.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
All the children look happy and doing normal family things, not stuck in hair or nail salons for hours on end waiting for the poor excuse of a mother to be beautified!!!
Wait for the Green-eyed Monster to come out, she won't be happy - Michelle is doing a great job ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wait for the Green-eyed Monster to come out, she won't be happy - Michelle is doing a great job ❤
She really seems to be, the stepmums seem to be really decent and caring. I think Katie just doesn't get how kids thrive doing age appropriate activities with set rules and safe boundaries. She seems to only see the kids as an extension of her, she enjoys nail and tanning salons so to her the kids must love it to. I don't ever recall seeing her doing kids stuff, it's always hair, nails, tan, some red carpet or other. Yet any pics I've seen of Kieran on here it nature walks, the park now ice skating. The contrast is very stark.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The next few days will be tense. They'll be jet lagged arguing about whose fault it is that the Vegas trip was a tit show. Cami couldn't run away fast enough, bet she was horrified at what pricey has done to her face.
Then Cole will be sticking his underbite out about the assault case, please please let him get charged. I don't think she'll be jailed, I know of a case where the guy tried to kill someone, put a lot of people in danger, loooong story, but he was let off with suspended sentence, released to live back next door to the guy he attacked. No warning given either, he just turned up. Because covid apparently.
I'm hoping the mm gets repossessed before Christmas, ho ho ho

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She really seems to be, the stepmums seem to be really decent and caring. I think Katie just doesn't get how kids thrive doing age appropriate activities with set rules and safe boundaries. She seems to only see the kids as an extension of her, she enjoys nail and tanning salons so to her the kids must love it to. I don't ever recall seeing her doing kids stuff, it's always hair, nails, tan, some red carpet or other. Yet any pics I've seen of Kieran on here it nature walks, the park now ice skating. The contrast is very stark.
I really feel for Michelle, new baby & all this stress from the skank & I’m sure J & B need extra support atm which can’t be easy. Fair play to the Haylers for juggling all this in the public eye in a dignified manner

• Heart
Reactions: 55
How embarrassing for her pretending it was all a wind up. Coming back not married but with Katie Woods still on her cases! For sure he's done this on purpose, another nail in the box. I bet he's got absolutely no intention whatsoever of marrying her, you've only got to see the way he behaves around her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I'm so dying for another cuppa tea 😂. Nice to see the scum pointing out the discrepancies with their fake wedding stories👍

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I really feel for Michelle, new baby & all this stress from the skank & I’m sure J & B need extra support atm which can’t be easy. Fair play to the Haylers for juggling all this in the public eye in a dignified manner
She's a diamond for taking on those two kids as her own full time when she has her own two. Most step-parents struggle with every other weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
RE the legal letter. I 100% believe this is why the wedding didn’t happen.

Pete and Kieron probably kept the door open for visits to resume after her rehab, but once she fucked off to Vegas they would have said absolutely no visits if you marry him.

They know the truth about the violence and drugs and they have her over a barrel when it comes to accessing the kids.

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.