Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hammers of hell

So just having a read of Cole's insta comments, 🔥🔥🔥. Someone rightly pointed out that despite all the bitching about the media, it was indeed lover boy who started the ball rolling with the cryptic post about going to Vegas!👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

thetrooth

Chatty Member
That's cole with help from someone for the spelling.
Or someone jotting down cole's rant.

Either way, must try harder.
And calm down pet, you're over excited. Have a biscuit. Or a wank. Whatever.
Funnily enough Jan only has 1 follower and 2 posts 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
I'm so dying for another cuppa tea 😂. Nice to see the scum pointing out the discrepancies with their fake wedding stories👍
Would of been better if they had called out all the discrepancies of their wedding, holiday, prank, filming, trip with Carl's parents, surprise trip, pre covid arranged trip, staged pap shoot, trip to see Cami LI, Youtube work trip :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

sleepdeprivedandobsessed

Ooooo! Good excuse for some fizz :giggle:(y)

Bugger, just checked and the 15th is a workday, crossing my fingers for being snowed in!
My husband told me he is away for a week from 13th with work. I panicked and said I think something important is happening on 15th that he needs to be there for.. checked the diary, nothing. Then I remembered!! 😂😂 I didn’t tell him! I just said oh no there’s nothing on that date of course u can go 😂😂

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
store-maison-du-cholocat-website-800-2x1_edit_10986083034261.jpg

I'm not actually in France at one of the best chocolatiers in the world, but don't let a trivial detail like that be a problem.

• Haha
  • Wow

LuvyaHarve

She really seems to be, the stepmums seem to be really decent and caring. I think Katie just doesn't get how kids thrive doing age appropriate activities with set rules and safe boundaries. She seems to only see the kids as an extension of her, she enjoys nail and tanning salons so to her the kids must love it to. I don't ever recall seeing her doing kids stuff, it's always hair, nails, tan, some red carpet or other. Yet any pics I've seen of Kieran on here it nature walks, the park now ice skating. The contrast is very stark.
I can't understand her numpties that call her mother of the year, they probably have never had a proper upbringing,, or see themselves in her and therefore cant diss her. Her pics with the kids are staged, thats all she knows pose and pout. Don't get me on Harv, she's the worst person to be his mother, uses him like everyone else, in a settled environment and family life, he would have been spared all that chaos, wondering who was going to be his next Daddy, life was always going to be a challenge for him but she's ruined his life up to now.

Reactions: 35

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
All the children look happy and doing normal family things, not stuck in hair or nail salons for hours on end waiting for the poor excuse of a mother to be beautified!!!
Wait for the Green-eyed Monster to come out, she won't be happy - Michelle is doing a great job ❤

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
All the headlines at that time have the same wording and said she had 'left the children alone with new boyfriend'. Maybe that's where it comes from?
She buggered of shagging that Charles Dury character in a hotel for the weekend and left Kris Boyson at his house with all 5 kids, even putting bunk beds together for Jett and Bunny. He mentioned it in that video when he told her to leave him alone.

• Angry
  • Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Her devoted fans must be very perplexed she’s out and about in London after a stint in the Priory and away on hols, yet strangely after such a long absence, not back at home having dinner with her kids.

Hey “Be kind” brigade, do you wonder why that may be. Why do you think your “Mum of the Year” isn’t with her kids, do you get it yet 🤦🏽‍♀️ 😁

• Heart
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Yep DC I said that too, all the stories they complained about always included the line 'she was asked for comment'...which is legally what they
should be doing. So all the crying about false stories is complete bullshit as she could speak to the journos at anytime......as she has done constantly in the past!

I bet they thought the 'leaks' of info would generate the interest for a deal or exclusive and they still thought it would happen. How sad for them it didn't and then they had to pretend it was all a joke. Like children knocking over a board game when they're losing. :rolleyes:

Do you know why 'Machine gunning with Katie Price' :LOL: never happened?
I do know that someone (not me!!!) contacted the gun range, so maybe that.

• Haha
  • Wow

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I'm struggling tattlers.
In bed shivering, aching, feeling sick with sinusitis. At least I can keep up on here in peace. By the way how does it work? I was a well known member the other day now I'm chatty???🤧🤒🤧

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I hate that she plays the mental health card for her shameful behaviour. Just because you have mental health issues (and I have been there and had my own demons) does not absolve you of being a cunt. This is why there is such a stigma around bad mental health as people like her just use it as an excuse. She absolutely makes my blood boil.

• Heart

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Sorry to quote myself again I checked and Michelle and Keiran's baby was born the same day as Slapgate. Thats why she had the little ones with her.
Poor Kieran can’t imagine the strain, what should’ve been a perfect happy time having a new baby & his kids are going through that 😔

• Sad

Webster1357

VIP Member
So this is the narrative. She is not an addict, and is being treated in The Priory for severe Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Caused by what, only she and her doctors know. She drank and took drugs because the scum press follow her every move, they have severely affected her mental health and driven her to it. She drank and took drugs because she is suffering, hounded by the press everywhere she goes. She wants to be left alone and treated kindly.

That's it. That's the story, all ready for court.

• Angry
  • Heart