Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
RE the legal letter. I 100% believe this is why the wedding didn’t happen.

Pete and Kieron probably kept the door open for visits to resume after her rehab, but once she fucked off to Vegas they would have said absolutely no visits if you marry him.

They know the truth about the violence and drugs and they have her over a barrel when it comes to accessing the kids.
I don't think there's any law in the UK where an ex-spouse can prevent custody on the basis of you marrying someone. If Domestic violence went
on that night, social services will prevent her from seeing her kids if she chooses to live with him.....marriage doesn't make any difference. The dad's already stopped visits unless she tested clean in 2018.

I think the dads will have said they were going for a court order for supervised access only with her ( so, these would be very short visits and no home stays, no photo ops at her house etc) , which they are very likely to get as she has admitted drug use and crashing the car. I really doubt she would give a shit about limited visitation from a personal point of view..... I think she cares ultimately about her cover as 'a mum' being blown with the press and all her fans who she milks dry. I think that cover is more important to her than the actual kids. The vegas 'jape' was just passive-aggressive shite to get back at the dads and media because she has lost control IMO.

Of course she is playing the Mental health card too, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of serial killers with mental health issues but it doesn't
absolve them of all their crimes either... Katie you are an unbearable, unflushable turd! No one believes the press were creating false stories because you two cretins were posting false movements and events. The papers every time, said they had contacted you for comment, which means legally, you can give your side and clear up any false rumours. Don't pretend you don't know how it all works after decades of using the press. :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Krm2011

VIP Member
#84 I'm not even an addict, it's all a big lie! I only sniff coke on days ending in "Y"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Warren R. Sole

Afternoon… first ever post on here. Long time lurker, finally caught up on every last thread!! Thanks for entertaining me so much of late. All I can say after her latest IG post…. What an absolute cunt she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Her latest Insta stories are all Mencap statistics. I swear to Jesus if she becomes an ambassador for them or starts to preach it I will lose it. I can take the piss out of her and laugh at her stupidity BUT if she decides to become a fucking voice for learning disabilities I will actually find her myself.

I work in that area and have a close family member with a LD and it’s a huge touchy subject with me.

Yes H has a LD but she isn’t interested in the statistics of it all. He’s just a money spinner for her.

KP if you’re reading actually do some good and send any fucking revenue you get to Mencap and actually do some good you scheming cunt.

We’ve gone full circle and we’re back to Sir Bob Mortimer again ❤
Here we go, as many predicted, now begins her using H as her “get out of jail” card, for all the shit she’s facing in the next month.

Interesting start, trying to show she’s involved with Mencap, hopefully they will keep a distance from her, surely she is persona non grata to them, after her admittance to drug taking and the drink/drive charge.

We are going to see a full on assault with her using H and her MH in the coming weeks, hold on Tattlers, it’s going to bloody annoying viewing for us, she’s going to use every angle she can think of.

Saying that, I have a feeling she’s going to fuck up badly before Dec 15th. She seems incapable of staying out of trouble, we will get another “incident” soon. I don’t think the gruesome twosome are happy campers after this trip, I sense another public row brewing.

Also think if she has no access to her kids, she will get frustrated at being unable to use them for photo ops, she’s going to cause trouble on that score, by saying something that inflames the fathers even more than they are already. Her fans are going to see she is not the Mum she portrays she is.

Shit gonna happen, she’s learnt no lessons, she never will, but the lies are unravelling, that Vegas statement showed the desperation, its was pathetic, tick tock Pwicey, reality awaits you, no matter what bs you try, there’s too much to answer for now, time’s nearly up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Me too, @Stapleyourtongue , I have to check the telly guide at least twice every time I see it! Tonight I watched 'Millionaire' and couldn't help but idly wonder how Klattie would fare on it? Lots of hair-flicking, tongue licking, and probably offer JC a BJ during the ad breaks to fix it for her, lolalot x

Katie on Who wants to be a Millionaire 🤭😀😘 x.

Resizer_16372287508850.jpg

Resizer_16372287753191.jpg

Resizer_16372287753190.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Right … a while back some posters were saying they’d resorted to microwave meals for their hubby’s coz they were stuck on here…I was feeling all smug earlier having made chilli yesterday (always tastes better the next day) and the jacket spuds are done now…..and I’ve forgotten to turn the hob on under the pot of chilli coz I’M STUCK ON HERE!! 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

DC16

VIP Member
It would be hilarious if they were planning on getting married to sell the story but they got offered so little it wasn't worth doing. That might be why baby Cole had a tantrum at the press!
I had heard they couldn't get a magazine deal, so maybe finally the press are turning on them too.

Thing is, in a lot of those Red tops/DM stories the journos go to her/her rep before the story is put out, (and that is stated by her rep confirms, whoever that is these days!) so she has time to correct the majority of the stories, so how can they then call so much of what is written fake?
However, I agree that some stuff they write in the press is clearly factually incorrect, we can all see that.

Saying that his Cole's dad and fiancée were there with them, she didn't once mention the Youtube in the drunk Cami live only that they were going to go to the machine gun place and do lots of fun things. Chris Harris was clearly still in the UK according to his girlfriend, plus Chris usually posts lots on his stories when he is away somewhere, plus in the pap pictures of them in Vegas at the registry office, no sign of them being filmed, yet the papers just printed they were apparently there.
She has also removed Ed@proseeders (Youtube) from her bio.

Reactions: 38

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Talking of pantomime..here is Widow Wanky! 😀 I thought he was juggling his balls but I then realised it was part of the background 😄 x

Resizer_16372303472840.jpg

Back later today..love Pom 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

kirajodie

VIP Member
How embarrassing for her pretending it was all a wind up. Coming back not married but with Katie Woods still on her cases! For sure he's done this on purpose, another nail in the box. I bet he's got absolutely no intention whatsoever of marrying her, you've only got to see the way he behaves around her.
I think shes made such a big thing in her statement thats shes gonna try claim another breakdown, caused by this stress , in order to postpone court cases again, delay any other stories that might be coming out. . She's just made such a big deal of it. , i woke up every morning so worried etc etc. One of the papers needs to turn round and say it was your photographer and you that sold us the pics

• Heart

Gx2018

Katie’s constant use of the mental health card is probably one of the most enraging things she does. You’d think if she were so concerned she would just lay low and be a mum. Instead this cunt travels the world, and creates constant drama. The mental health of her children having to get pulled into her tornado of a life is what really matters. She does not deserve any of those kids. I really didn’t think she could get much lower. I truly hope the courts throw her in prison so she can sit there and think about why she is where she is right now.