Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in the name of sweet baby Jesus would want to have a scent similar to this Skanky witch???
🤢🤢🤢
Eww… look at those CHEAP TACKY LABELS… you’d have to really hate someone to get them those, and I mean despise, like the office git on the secret santa you’ve had the misfortune to draw out!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Think she isnt happy with the size of her surgery enhanced ass lately, as in all her pictures she has something tied around her waist hiding her massive injected ass cheeks

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I think shes made such a big thing in her statement thats shes gonna try claim another breakdown, caused by this stress , in order to postpone court cases again, delay any other stories that might be coming out. . She's just made such a big deal of it. , i woke up every morning so worried etc etc. One of the papers needs to turn round and say it was your photographer and you that sold us the pics
i think ,because they have given her more time to wrap things up court etc.,(,because of her mental state),they can now push ahead and say its best to get these things finished, because this is affecting her mental state. she is like king kanute,but she can't pospone things for ever!

Just had a thought.... wheres her BFF Michelle Heaton in KP's hours of need? Surely one good turn deserves another?
laying low if she got any sense lol

Reactions: 15
Jeeeez, she looks shitfaced in all of these. View attachment 871734
Hmmmmm .... Anna wonders, did my previous ` HORN ` on her forehead ... prompt this post???? .... maybe I touched a nerve ... and this has been posted .... HEY pwiccccccceeeeee ... remove all the heavy filters, take a pic completely bare, and lets see that ` HORN ` properly ... 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤭🤭🤭 ... serious question? .... will you be decorating it for Christmas 🎄🎄🎄and does it get in the way, when you attempt to give ` coleslaws ` ... button mushroom a nibble :m:m:m🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Just had a thought.... wheres her BFF Michelle Heaton in KP's hours of need? Surely one good turn deserves another?
For the sake of her health and sobriety I hope she's keeping a safe distance. If KP is really her friend then she'll understand

What does 'tamping' mean please? Not shoving used lil-lets into handbags on de-plop I hope!
It means fuming!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Think she isnt happy with the size of her surgery enhanced ass lately, as in all her pictures she has something tied around her waist hiding her massive injected ass cheeks
She’s had so much lipo her fat distribution is fucked. It can’t go on her stomach or thighs so it’s gone to her forearms and neck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Eww… look at those CHEAP TACKY LABELS… you’d have to really hate someone to get them those, and I mean despise, like the office git on the secret santa you’ve had the misfortune to draw out!
If you get the annoying guy that keep asking you for one date, buy him one of her Bath bombs 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Hmmmmm .... Anna wonders, did my previous ` HORN ` on her forehead ... prompt this post???? .... maybe I touched a nerve ... and this has been posted .... HEY pwiccccccceeeeee ... remove all the heavy filters, take a pic completely bare, and lets see that ` HORN ` properly ... 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤭🤭🤭 ... serious question? .... will you be decorating it for Christmas 🎄🎄🎄and does it get in the way, when you attempt to give ` coleslaws ` ... button mushroom a nibble :m:m:m🥴🥴🥴
More like she's after a UNIQUE HORN??

For the sake of her health and sobriety I hope she's keeping a safe distance. If KP is really her friend then she'll understand

It means fuming!
Ah...thanks for that, @Webster1357

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You know I can’t even imagine having her tit life. Every single part of her life is a car crash. Kids, home, biffa, family, income (or lack of), support, friends, looks, body. Her life is that car in a ditch. I can’t see her crawling out of it, this is a never ending car crash from now on.

Reactions: 28
Just saw Michelle’s insta and those kids are having an absolute ball! Almost bought a tear to my eye. Rides, hot choc, ice skating. Normal family fun
ahhhhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just checked out that Cami woman’s IG, not one post on there of Skanky and Thug Boy….proper besties 😂….bet there was a falling out, or Cami woke up the next day and just blocked her number.

Never underestimate the Pwicey at bleeping up anything she touches

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.