Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ageing like a sun dried turd. Not a good look. Skankys features are as fucked up as what goes on inside it’s head. Wonder how long the happy
Family charade will play out for? Before it’s hot on it trotters running to Harv’s, when Coal goes all Hong Kong Phooey again. Or upside down driving to the Priory via the drug distribution centre.
1637174098597.png
"Wyys yer not dun me plop kitchun dina yet innit? An' get awl yer tit off me lukshury vewlvit soffa anawl"

New thread 🥰💖🧵 xx

@SewerGrapes ..got your milk pic mention on the last thread..here you are ..a bottle of fairlife Damn Cow milk lol 😀❤💕🤗😘 xx

View attachment 871999
well she is an old cow :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just checked out that Cami woman’s IG, not one post on there of Skanky and Thug Boy….proper besties 😂….bet there was a falling out, or Cami woke up the next day and just blocked her number.

Never underestimate the Pwicey at bleeping up anything she touches
I was wondering if she had too much liquor & behaved inappropriately 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 19
i think ,because they have given her more time to wrap things up court etc.,(,because of her mental state),they can now push ahead and say its best to get these things finished, because this is affecting her mental state. she is like king kanute,but she can't pospone things for ever!

laying low if she got any sense lol
Yeah they need to do that, but shes stupid enough to try it again and again

Reactions: 11
Yeah they need to do that, but shes stupid enough to try it again and again
She probably thought it worked last time to delay the bankruptcy, so I’ll try again with the next upcoming court case….

• Angry
Reactions: 22
thats what happend to mine,i dont think i will get to vip dont post enough,some seem to get vip quicly gyess they must be posting alot😊😊
Posts soon mount up when we have quality content to work with like Skanky Price ( and in my case the Bewful Yung Gel - Lozza Goodger thread as well!)

@Cacacoisfarraige "Just wanted to say, I love this thread, you’re all so funny. I’m following this / Alice evans and Mmarkle, there’s just not enough hours in the day 🤣"

Too true, hate it when real life gets in the way of Tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't think its her.................check under the patio at the hotel in LV
Black eye again

Having lived through DV a and made up more and more ridiculous lies to cover, I think we are going to see a spate of Uber crazy stories

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Just WHEN will this selfish brat be held accountable for her actions? And I really hope that someone publicly calls bs on the wedding "documentary", what a load of balls, they had every intention of getting married if those suitcases are anything to go by, they just backed out cos of the backlash at home.

Reactions: 20
New article in the Sun, Michelle has said that she and keiron have set a date in June next year to get married and plans are underway! Lovely, that's how you do a wedding Katie...you twit😂
You watch her set a date for June next year now

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Right … a while back some posters were saying they’d resorted to microwave meals for their hubby’s coz they were stuck on here…I was feeling all smug earlier having made chilli yesterday (always tastes better the next day) and the jacket spuds are done now…..and I’ve forgotten to turn the hob on under the pot of chilli coz I’M STUCK ON HERE!! 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Or a black eye
Or she's been on a huge Pwicey bender and looks rougher than a badger's arse?

Right … a while back some posters were saying they’d resorted to microwave meals for their hubby’s coz they were stuck on here…I was feeling all smug earlier having made chilli yesterday (always tastes better the next day) and the jacket spuds are done now…..and I’ve forgotten to turn the hob on under the pot of chilli coz I’M STUCK ON HERE!! 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
I've still been cooking but it was a burnt omelette tonight 😋. Wasn't paying attention, was trying to catch up on here!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What website did it have about him raping her, in the comments?
I think that was Crazy days and Nights, the blinds gossip site.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So just having a read of Cole's insta comments, 🔥🔥🔥. Someone rightly pointed out that despite all the bitching about the media, it was indeed lover boy who started the ball rolling with the cryptic post about going to Vegas!👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I hate that she plays the mental health card for her shameful behaviour. Just because you have mental health issues (and I have been there and had my own demons) does not absolve you of being a bleep. This is why there is such a stigma around bad mental health as people like her just use it as an excuse. She absolutely makes my blood boil.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.