Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screaming screeching narcissist. Take your clothes off Katie, scrub the slimy makeup from your face, remove the foul extensions from your hair, stand in front of a mirror in a good light and face up to what you REALLY look like. Then photograph it and post the UNFILTERED pictures.
That would require a trigger warning

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would of been better if they had called out all the discrepancies of their wedding, holiday, prank, filming, trip with Carl's parents, surprise trip, pre covid arranged trip, staged pap shoot, trip to see Cami LI, Youtube work trip :rolleyes:
Who were they filming it for? Busy making content that NOBODY WANTS !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry to quote myself again I checked and Michelle and Keiran's baby was born the same day as Slapgate. Thats why she had the little ones with her.
Aw, that's awful, they should have been able to focus on the birth of their baby for just that night, but instead had to deal with this also

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
How embarrassing for her pretending it was all a wind up. Coming back not married but with Katie Woods still on her cases! For sure he's done this on purpose, another nail in the box. I bet he's got absolutely no intention whatsoever of marrying her, you've only got to see the way he behaves around her.
I think shes made such a big thing in her statement thats shes gonna try claim another breakdown, caused by this stress , in order to postpone court cases again, delay any other stories that might be coming out. . She's just made such a big deal of it. , i woke up every morning so worried etc etc. One of the papers needs to turn round and say it was your photographer and you that sold us the pics

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think all the time her kids are all there he will snap, he likes his house presentable,
I think shes made such a big thing in her statement thats shes gonna try claim another breakdown, caused by this stress , in order to postpone court cases again, delay any other stories that might be coming out. . She's just made such a big deal of it. , i woke up every morning so worried etc etc. One of the papers needs to turn round and say it was your photographer and you that sold us the pics
The papers should stop buying the pics and be 'done and dusted' with the pair of them

Reactions: 32
New article in the Sun, Michelle has said that she and keiron have set a date in June next year to get married and plans are underway! Lovely, that's how you do a wedding Katie...you twit😂
I wish him all the best 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just had a thought.... wheres her BFF Michelle Heaton in KP's hours of need? Surely one good turn deserves another?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I notice in those Mail photos, arriving at his house, she’s not showing her face 🤔 maybe she’s had a tattoo on her forehead @pombear, please do the honours 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Those two are absolute clowns. Everyone knows how easy it is to obtain a licence in LV, there’s no need for two desperados to fly there to film it 🤦🏽‍♀️

Christ they are really struggling aren’t they 😂 calling those two Dumb and Dumber would be a compliment.

As I said previously, I think they were getting married, Kieron and Peter put a stop to that. Katie looked like she has been crying the next morning after the legal letters broke the news. They don’t want to appear to be shown to have backed down, but Christ on a bike, the excuse was embarrassingly poor 😂

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.