Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand her numpties that call her mother of the year, they probably have never had a proper upbringing,, or see themselves in her and therefore cant diss her. Her pics with the kids are staged, thats all she knows pose and pout. Don't get me on Harv, she's the worst person to be his mother, uses him like everyone else, in a settled environment and family life, he would have been spared all that chaos, wondering who was going to be his next Daddy, life was always going to be a challenge for him but she's ruined his life up to now.
Did you see Harvey when he was at the NTA, and that stoopid girl in the green dress was in his face with that finger puppet. She was clearly annoying him and he started rocking and that Skank of a mother didn't even tell the girl to stop 😡

New article in the Sun, Michelle has said that she and keiron have set a date in June next year to get married and plans are underway! Lovely, that's how you do a wedding Katie...you twit😂
That's great news and I bet Bunny will be a bridesmaid ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Jeeeez, she looks shitfaced in all of these. View attachment 871734
Screaming screeching narcissist. Take your clothes off Katie, scrub the slimy makeup from your face, remove the foul extensions from your hair, stand in front of a mirror in a good light and face up to what you REALLY look like. Then photograph it and post the UNFILTERED pictures.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Just a thought. If he married her would he also be liable for her debt?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I remember correctly on the night of slapgate the reason the 2 small ones were with Skanky overnight was that Michelle had just come home from hospital with the new baby. So it is possible that they would just visit for a few hours and not normally stay overnight.
Sorry to quote myself again I checked and Michelle and Keiran's baby was born the same day as Slapgate. Thats why she had the little ones with her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did you see Harvey when he was at the NTA, and that stoopid girl in the green dress was in his face with that finger puppet. She was clearly annoying him and he started rocking and that Skank of a mother didn't even tell the girl to stop 😡

That's great news and I bet Bunny will be a bridesmaid ❤
@Stapleyourtongue god yeh, she came across as a fruitloop, I dunno if KP was filming it, because it's her thing filming him getting baited, good job I wasn't there I'd have taken her phone and filled her in on how not to cause anxiety to people with disabilities around sensory and spatial awareness. Stupid Stupid moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry to quote myself again I checked and Michelle and Keiran's baby was born the same day as Slapgate. Thats why she had the little ones with her.
Poor Kieran can’t imagine the strain, what should’ve been a perfect happy time having a new baby & his kids are going through that 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Just a thought. If he married her would he also be liable for her debt?
All her future debts during the marriage! And when they divorce she could lay claim to half his assets. I reckon that's why the marriage didn't go ahead.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So she managed to traumatise her youngest kids AND ruin a very special, magical day for K&M all in one foul swoop. bleep.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
New article in the Sun, Michelle has said that she and keiron have set a date in June next year to get married and plans are underway! Lovely, that's how you do a wedding Katie...you twit😂
Tee hee, she'll be fuming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So she managed to traumatise her youngest kids AND ruin a very special, magical day for K&M all in one foul swoop. bleep.
I think all the time her kids are all there he will snap, he likes his house presentable, I'm sure having all that noise feral kids that have no boundaries, he's never going to cope with something he can't control.

Reactions: 22
@Stapleyourtongue god yeh, she came across as a fruitloop, I dunno if KP was filming it, because it's her thing filming him getting baited, good job I wasn't there I'd have taken her phone and filled her in on how not to cause anxiety to people with disabilities around sensory and spatial awareness. Stupid Stupid moron.
I would have taken her phone from her and FILLED HER in 👊👊
It was disgusting and upsetting to watch 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.