Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in the name of all things small would they need to film how easy it is to get married , she knows as she as been married there herself, it’s probably so they can claim back the cost in expenses if they put it on you tube , talking of all things small I bet Carl thought he had a pube until he peed out of it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just checked out that Cami woman’s IG, not one post on there of Skanky and Thug Boy….proper besties 😂….bet there was a falling out, or Cami woke up the next day and just blocked her number.

Never underestimate the Pwicey at bleeping up anything she touches
Probably shocked seeing her piss in her kitchen sink 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why in the name of all things small would they need to film how easy it is to get married , she knows as she as been married there herself, it’s probably so they can claim back the cost in expenses if they put it on you tube , talking of all things small I bet Carl thought he had a pube until he peed out of it 😂😂
First post I’ve proper laughed out loud at 😂😂 imagining him thinking oh at last I grew a pube! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeeeez, she looks shitfaced in all of these. View attachment 871734
Ageing like a sun dried turd. Not a good look. Skankys features are as fucked up as what goes on inside it’s head. Wonder how long the happy
Family charade will play out for? Before it’s hot on it trotters running to Harv’s, when Coal goes all Hong Kong Phooey again. Or upside down driving to the Priory via the drug distribution centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just caught up...

Does she honestly believe anyone is going to fall for that statement and the massive pack of lies that goes with it.

If her mental health was as bad as she or her family claims why was she out of the priory so quickly. Why was she allowed to travel if she's that much at risk to herself? Why has no one who supposedly cares for her actually stepped in?

None of what she or they claim about her health and wellbeing add up with the following actions over the last week other than she's proven she is completely off the rails

Reactions: 26
Ageing like a sun dried turd. Not a good look. Skankys features are as fucked up as what goes on inside it’s head. Wonder how long the happy
Family charade will play out for? Before it’s hot on it trotters running to Harv’s, when Coal goes all Hong Kong Phooey again. Or upside down driving to the Priory via the drug distribution centre.
She will leave her leathery skin for Hermès to make hand bags out of 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m so glad I came to this forum.Thankyou Alex for the phrase “ goes all Hong Kong Phooey”
I will be using this one next time husband decides to deal with a wasp.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Jeeeez, she looks shitfaced in all of these. View attachment 871734
The filters were on overtime even then. Next step for skanky is leave the camera lens cap on - perfick! :)

All her future debts during the marriage! And when they divorce she could lay claim to half his assets. I reckon that's why the marriage didn't go ahead.
You mean ol' ficko bollocks Biffa only realised that little factlet AFTER he'd wasted all that money on a licence? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just have this sense that there will be another dramatic headline soon.
One as dramatic as last time, when her family issued statements on Instagram

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Did you see Harvey when he was at the NTA, and that stoopid girl in the green dress was in his face with that finger puppet. She was clearly annoying him and he started rocking and that Skank of a mother didn't even tell the girl to stop 😡

That's great news and I bet Bunny will be a bridesmaid ❤
Der fing is sure to do something to sabotage their special day. Maybe she'll kidnap the kids and take them to Her Noo 'Ome in Veeegass?

Who in the name of sweet baby Jesus would want to have a scent similar to this Skanky witch???
🤢🤢🤢
I mentioned her vile perfumes earlier - the scent of death;
One good thing though is that they'd have to be of excellent long-lasting quality in order to mask the stench of her, so forget buying those Bog-Fresh sprays and instead use one of her "perfumes", ie "Night in the Urinals"

• Haha
Hong Kong Phooey! I loved that programme 😂

I read this as every weekend (as in she doesn’t have any weekends) and he has them through the weeks too atm
Exactly, where she might have had them previously at the weekends, she has drank and pissed and sniffed that privilege away.

Reactions: 18
RE the legal letter. I 100% believe this is why the wedding didn’t happen.

Pete and Kieron probably kept the door open for visits to resume after her rehab, but once she fucked off to Vegas they would have said absolutely no visits if you marry him.

They know the truth about the violence and drugs and they have her over a barrel when it comes to accessing the kids.
I don't think there's any law in the UK where an ex-spouse can prevent custody on the basis of you marrying someone. If Domestic violence went
on that night, social services will prevent her from seeing her kids if she chooses to live with him.....marriage doesn't make any difference. The dad's already stopped visits unless she tested clean in 2018.

I think the dads will have said they were going for a court order for supervised access only with her ( so, these would be very short visits and no home stays, no photo ops at her house etc) , which they are very likely to get as she has admitted drug use and crashing the car. I really doubt she would give a tit about limited visitation from a personal point of view..... I think she cares ultimately about her cover as 'a mum' being blown with the press and all her fans who she milks dry. I think that cover is more important to her than the actual kids. The vegas 'jape' was just passive-aggressive shite to get back at the dads and media because she has lost control IMO.

Of course she is playing the Mental health card too, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of serial killers with mental health issues but it doesn't
absolve them of all their crimes either... Katie you are an unbearable, unflushable turd! No one believes the press were creating false stories because you two cretins were posting false movements and events. The papers every time, said they had contacted you for comment, which means legally, you can give your side and clear up any false rumours. Don't pretend you don't know how it all works after decades of using the press. :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 41
New thread 🥰💖🧵 xx

@SewerGrapes ..got your milk pic mention on the last thread..here you are ..a bottle of fairlife Damn Cow milk lol 😀❤💕🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16371733527240.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So who has the kids during the week?
Kieran, I think hes making the point, he now has them weekends as KP said before how that inconsiderate judge had banned her from driving so she couldn't get the kids to school, she had them weekends

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.