Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm struggling tattlers.
In bed shivering, aching, feeling sick with sinusitis. At least I can keep up on here in peace. By the way how does it work? I was a well known member the other day now I'm chatty???πŸ€§πŸ€’πŸ€§

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I really feel for Michelle, new baby & all this stress from the skank & I’m sure J & B need extra support atm which can’t be easy. Fair play to the Haylers for juggling all this in the public eye in a dignified manner
If I remember correctly on the night of slapgate the reason the 2 small ones were with Skanky overnight was that Michelle had just come home from hospital with the new baby. So it is possible that they would just visit for a few hours and not normally stay overnight.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I'm struggling tattlers.
In bed shivering, aching, feeling sick with sinusitis. At least I can keep up on here in peace. By the way how does it work? I was a well known member the other day now I'm chatty???πŸ€§πŸ€’πŸ€§
Get well soon!! Over 500 comments gets you chatty status- now 500 more to Vippy!! Take care πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm so dying for another cuppa tea πŸ˜‚. Nice to see the scum pointing out the discrepancies with their fake wedding storiesπŸ‘
Ok, I'm only telling you this, keep it to yourself. Watch out for court cases πŸ˜‰
Wish we could change names, I'd be qanon Katie.
Did you all see the qanon loons waiting for JFK Jr to be resurrected and appear on the grassy knoll where his dad, JFK, was assassinated, then trump was going to turn up, and princess di appear at a window. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ¦Žβš° Not making this up, adults turned up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She's a diamond for taking on those two kids as her own full time when she has her own two. Most step-parents struggle with every other weekend!
A sparkling diamond too not a rough one like Biffa calls Skanky

I'm struggling tattlers.
Probably a chatty one at 500 posts.
Hope you feel better soon πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm so dying for another cuppa tea πŸ˜‚. Nice to see the scum pointing out the discrepancies with their fake wedding storiesπŸ‘
Would of been better if they had called out all the discrepancies of their wedding, holiday, prank, filming, trip with Carl's parents, surprise trip, pre covid arranged trip, staged pap shoot, trip to see Cami LI, Youtube work trip :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ok, I'm only telling you this, keep it to yourself. Watch out for court cases πŸ˜‰
Wish we could change names, I'd be qanon Katie.
Did you all see the qanon loons waiting for JFK Jr to be resurrected and appear on the grassy knoll where his dad, JFK, was assassinated, then trump was going to turn up, and princess di appear at a window. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ¦Žβš° Not making this up, adults turned up.
I saw that, even the standard qanon headbangers were calling them loons.
They believe that JFK junior faked his own death and has been in hiding until it was ok to come out as a republican, and become the new leader of the party.o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She says in the statement that the trip was ruined by the press, but seemed to be having a lovely time of it by the looks of her Instagram.

The Sun can barely hide the fact they know it's all a load of bollocks, comparing her and Coal's Insta statements, etc. It's just so obvious that they weren't there to film a bloody documentary on getting married in Vegas, it's just sad and laughable all at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm struggling tattlers.
Oh no!! I hope you feel better soon, I had something like that a few weeks ago so I sympathise ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So... They go to LV katie Woods on the suitcase
Get a marriage license
Post pictures of a Chapel ,hair salon etc
Pose for pictures in a wedding shop

Then wonder why the press and media think they are getting married.
These two imbeciles have surely had a Labotomy out there!!!
Demented pair of attention seeking cretins !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She really seems to be, the stepmums seem to be really decent and caring. I think Katie just doesn't get how kids thrive doing age appropriate activities with set rules and safe boundaries. She seems to only see the kids as an extension of her, she enjoys nail and tanning salons so to her the kids must love it to. I don't ever recall seeing her doing kids stuff, it's always hair, nails, tan, some red carpet or other. Yet any pics I've seen of Kieran on here it nature walks, the park now ice skating. The contrast is very stark.
I can't understand her numpties that call her mother of the year, they probably have never had a proper upbringing,, or see themselves in her and therefore cant diss her. Her pics with the kids are staged, thats all she knows pose and pout. Don't get me on Harv, she's the worst person to be his mother, uses him like everyone else, in a settled environment and family life, he would have been spared all that chaos, wondering who was going to be his next Daddy, life was always going to be a challenge for him but she's ruined his life up to now.

Reactions: 35
Notice Keiran says he has the kids every weekend in his statement to the sun....πŸ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm struggling tattlers.
Have you had Covid, that was one of my first symptoms plus sickness and diarrhea, the sinus pain was raging.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She says in the statement that the trip was ruined by the press, but seemed to be having a lovely time of it by the looks of her Instagram.

The Sun can barely hide the fact they know it's all a load of bollocks, comparing her and Coal's Insta statements, etc. It's just so obvious that they weren't there to film a bloody documentary on getting married in Vegas, it's just sad and laughable all at the same time.
She hired backgrid to take the photos! Don’t use a well known pap-for-hire company then moan that it ruined your holiday 🀨 I despair!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Notice Keiran says he has the kids every weekend in his statement to the sun....πŸ‘€
New article in the Sun, Michelle has said that she and keiron have set a date in June next year to get married and plans are underway! Lovely, that's how you do a wedding Katie...you twitπŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
HOw do you see what the various member groups mean? Take it chatty is the next one up to well known?πŸ€§πŸ€’πŸ˜‘

I think it's just a bug, my daughter had it last week 🀞β™₯
Hope that's all, πŸ‘I thought it was a bug as my little ones and Daddy had over 24 hours then I got worse so did a test and that was it, I'm on day 11 not yet symptom free so hopefully it's a bug. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.