Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's got 12 acres, and as it's in a pretty poor location alongside a main A road a developer may see the potential to build a small housing estate depending on the Planners.
My friend was interested and checked it out as a cheap investment. It's way too far gone, needs an absolute fortune spent on it. Also the hacking is extremely limited, it's not in a great spot. You could never ride along that road and the back is all private land.

Reactions: 16
Jan is on one tonight ain’t she!!
.... thread suggestion >>>>>>> jan ... jan ... jan .... JANNNNNN SHE DA MAN!!! .... Laaaaa laaaaa jan ... jan .... laaaaaaaaaa .... DA MAN!!! ..... IS JANNNNNN!!
🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm going to the Priory cos Jan has caused my Mental elf with her mean girl comments and ratings!
😭😭
I think we should all go to the Priory as Jan and Katie are messing with our mental elf!!! After all we are all nutters apparently. But as we used to say at school ‘it takes one to know one’ Jan!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:

#84 Jan you legend, give us the stats, 100% sure Pricey’s a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
#84 KP and Jan are one of the same, and Cole is still looking for fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Katie sitting in the car on her way home reading her Phone:

"Cole?"

"Yeah, what issit...?"

"Who the duck is Jan?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.