Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jan would be so lucky to have her own thread…

Let’s all ask her for our stats.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder what mine is? Anything less that 85% and I will be pissed. Potentially traumatised
Jan has used other celebrities over 40 to calculate the percentage, no surprise it’s heavily biased in Pwicey’s favour. For instance, Halle Berry and Salma Hayek have been rated at only 60% as attractive as Skanky, us mere mortals will be very low, that’s how Jan likes it.

It’s not a very accurate or good database, but that’s Jan for you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Jan still going strong over on the Skanky IG, putting the world to right, and informing people of their errant ways.

Woo Woo, she’s The Pwicey Police….
So Jan is calling people out for bullying skanky…by bullying them! Practise what you preach Jan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
#84 I'm not even an addict, it's all a big lie! I only sniff coke on days ending in "Y"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thread suggestion

Katie Price #84 in 4 weeks time she'll get her commupence, until then it's pulling out phones from her great big tuppence!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Yep DC I said that too, all the stories they complained about always included the line 'she was asked for comment'...which is legally what they
should be doing. So all the crying about false stories is complete bullshit as she could speak to the journos at anytime......as she has done constantly in the past!

I bet they thought the 'leaks' of info would generate the interest for a deal or exclusive and they still thought it would happen. How sad for them it didn't and then they had to pretend it was all a joke. Like children knocking over a board game when they're losing. :rolleyes:

Do you know why 'Machine gunning with Katie Price' :LOL: never happened?
i recon it was because cami, has sort of kept in touch (perhaps said "you should see my town" in conversation once in CBB),they exchanged details because cami must have thought katie could put some work her way in the UK, i bet NEVER in her life ,she thought the washed up old tart would turn up at her house, proberbly drunk and with worst employment prospects than her,i bet cami's old man, told her to ditch the drunken old bag and they moved house that night with no forwarding address.lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I need that ‘sure Jan’ gif from the Brady Bunch**
please someone post it. I’m too tired and old!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#84 It's one thing being a Katie Price fan, but there's delusional then there's our Jan 😭😭😭

I'm on a roll..too much ammo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jan 100% needs to feature in the next title. She would be livid at all us nutters

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.