Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW, good thread suggestion๐Ÿ˜‰ Miaooow
Thanks Wirlesswill, just finished on the kitty litter so itโ€™s back to business. I have only just read the post by Jan, and Wow! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I need to do a thread title with her name in it as its only right n proper to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks Wirlesswill, just finished on the kitty litter so itโ€™s back to business. I have only just read the post by Jan, and Wow! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I need to do a thread title with her name in it as its only right n proper to do so.
Ooh , it's deja Vue๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, no surprises there

Sorry, We couldn't find a vehicle with that registration plate
The registration 89CJW plate is either invalid or we don't have enough information on it to provide a comprehensive check. Sorry about that!
I believe that was the number on a black Range Rover that he was driving very early on in their relationship. I remember checking it on Car Reg site and it came up as a white car. I think it was on a white car before he was with KP on his twitter or instagram.

Added : If you Google Carl Woods false number plates you will see the images of both cars. 89 for his date of birth plus his initials. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Katie Price #84 Jan you canโ€˜t write for tit, your grammars a joke, donโ€™t mess with the Tattlers you nutty old goat!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.