Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread #84. Pricey's lost the plot and Jan' got the huff.. Tattlers are winning, we've all had enough😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Katie Price #84

Piled on the pounds, resembles miss piggy. Quick Cole, pass me a vape, time for an ad smoking a ciggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s hard splitting your time between here and the Lozzasaurus thread 🙈
i got stuck on the beccy holt ( does dubai) thread for 4 days,i've not been right since lol

Let's hope that some drunk driver crashes into the judges very expensive car, his pride and joy and it's written off - that will really piss him off, more so if he was on his way to Court do do her case
lets hope it was the night before and skanky was driving it. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Welsh contingency is here like mush, it’s super tidy to meets you like innit 😆

I’ve almost put a few little Welshisms in my posts, and some words just don’t translate! Sending hugs to my fellow Cymbrogi and to the rest of you too as it’s fab here.

Does anyone else feel like the end is nigh for Pricey? The tension is building and it feels as though she’s began the final stretch, not long is left on the clock. I don’t want Pricey dead, I want justice for those she’s wronged and harmed, but it feels like it’s heading that way fast. Her poor children, does Harvey understand death? Those poor, poor children.

Just Cardiff although I think it has started migrating down the M4 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😆
I'm half Welsh, and my daughter in law is Welsh. I absolutely love Wales its do beautiful. but I live in England. Nostar

• Heart
I'm half Welsh, and my daughter in law is Welsh. I absolutely love Wales its do beautiful. but I live in England. Nostar
I love you Welsh I do! There's something about the ways you speaks that makes me go all fumbledom and likes...sorry, couldn't help myself. Anyway, what's occurring?😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Katie Price #84 She sticks a mobile up her gash, is that the place she hides her stash!

Elvis has left the building
Minxmonx, just coz you're A VIP..... doesn't mean your Elvis. Now go tit on that bleeping tray😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.