Katie Price #83 Same old balls rinse and repeat, Drama, drugs, men and 2 broken feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies, I have managed to mash two separate messages in to one. Unlike Katie Price I know when it is time to bow out and say goodnight. Therefore, adieu 💤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The Latest from Jan Jan, the silly little man...

View attachment 874953

Oh how I laughed.....
Hi Jan 👋🏻

I think you’re telling a few porkies in your insta comments, as we love you here on Tattle ♥💕.

Why are you so angry Jan? Come and join us properly, you never know you might find out how wrong about is you are. I’m not sure on the statistics though, I’d love to hear all about how you come up with your stats!

take care Jan 🤗 😘xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Latest from Jan Jan, the silly little man...

View attachment 874953

Oh how I laughed.....
Dear Jan, welcome to our Krustie page, and glad to see you're joining in in the spirit of things.
Although I realise you are a newbie/first time lurker on here, collectively, we don't have a clue what you are on about. Welcome .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi Jan 👋🏻

I think you’re telling a few porkies in your insta comments, as we love you here on Tattle ♥💕.

Why are you so angry Jan? Come and join us properly, you never know you might find out how wrong about is you are. I’m not sure on the statistics though, I’d love to hear all about how you come up with your stats!

take care Jan 🤗 😘xxx
Jans not RasberryGin is she,(who got upset and buggered off here on sunday),......if she is, come back, you can spell better than me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dear Jan, welcome to our Krustie page, and glad to see you're joining in in the spirit of things.
Although I realise you are a newbie/first time lurker on here, collectively, we don't have a clue what you are on about. Welcome .
I think Janno needs to go to a swimming pool or lake and practice some underwater screaming.she seems angry. I may be wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just want to know how much her solicitor costs?!
For someone who caused a potentially fatal car accident, while being banned from driving.
Admitted on the spot to being drunk and full of coke.
She’s able to jet off to Vegas, have a “spa week” in the priory and doesn’t have any bail conditions where most would have to answer to probation before their trial.
Like WTF 🤯 is the solicitor sucking off someone in CPS? Or is Woodchip an informant?!
I dunno how much her solicitor costs @Tiger_Queen84 , but I'm just loving your Woodchip analysis! x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been thinking about this at work today (I just couldn’t be arsed) and as much as I don’t think Price is a victim of anyone apart from herself - I have this gut feeling that Carl took her there under the pretence of getting married, went through all that and told her actually, no we aren’t getting married. No idea why, just a feeling. It’s interesting watching two narcissists battling it out.

Genuinely interested in why people think Crawl is there though? She’s hardly a catch these days, or publicity magnet?
Where can I find the picture of her in the front seat of a car shoving her phone up her fanny? I want it to appear in more threads so that the 'she's a wonderful mother' brigade who come here from her insta can see that no, she's not.
Ooer, careful now!! It night be against the rules..... dunno x

Reactions: 3
ive never actually heard anyone say whats occuring,except whats her face off gavin and stacey
You mean Nessa played by Ruth Jones. My daughter met her when they attended a wedding in Wales, of welsh actor whom my dilaw is related to. It was a big outdoor event with those outdoor toilets. Ruth and my daughter couldn't be bothered standing in the queue for the loo so the both went behind the lorries and kept watch while each had a pee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
i recon it was because cami, has sort of kept in touch (perhaps said "you should see my town" in conversation once in CBB),they exchanged details because cami must have thought katie could put some work her way in the UK, i bet NEVER in her life ,she thought the washed up old tart would turn up at her house, proberbly drunk and with worst employment prospects than her,i bet cami's old man, told her to ditch the drunken old bag and they moved house that night with no forwarding address.lol
KP did visit camis house a few years ago, was either just before or after she allegedly did the last priory rehab. much the same story about becoming a realtor with cami .

Reactions: 10
#Katie and jan sitting in a tree both I N S A N E!
#Katie and Jan sitting in tree both completely off their tree 😂

I think Jan needs her own thread on here, then we can welcome her to the fold in style.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.