Katie Price #80 Tomorrow I give my wedding vows, got my bingo dabber out to do my brows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice he also walked off and left her to pay whilst all the time looking for the camera?

Entry to The Foundation Room is about £30 for 2. The cheap, nasty bastard. I think she's paying for everything.
3rd picture......she talks SUCH a pile of tit.

Reactions: 13
Roll up, roll up Krusties, in ‘onor of our Pwicey’s fake 4th wedding, please take a pick of your fave wedding dress….👍
I reckon the one where she's brought her witch's broom along already.
They are ALL NAFF though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those poor injured feet from running to Harvey’s after the assault and back in skyscraper heels 🙄

Now he’s at it, or she’s nicked his phone
Smoking, like a used cigarette butt that needs stamping out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Katie Price #81 Looks like KP is getting her comeuppance, while everyone hides from the smell of her tuppence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
@ShoooBee for you - Wilma x

Cop Twenny Siks aint it

Pete you bleep.

Rite so Eye ownlee went an gut envutid to dis Cop twenny fing didn eye? At fursd wen eye erd the wurd Cop eye fort oh know - not da fukkin filth agen but den the WUN, my prints chow mein an fureva luv Coyle hexplayned it stood four Confrunts ov da partees or summink. Pete you wanka. So eye fort eyed shayer owl me forts on did verree himportunt fing.

Eye fink we owl kneed two do are bit to do fings wot can elp sayve da plannit. Pete you bleep. Eye meen fings liek turnin da eeting up full blarst, eetin junk food an dryvin grayte big motahs liek wot my prints chow mein Coyle duz. Keerun you tossa. Eye owlso fink dat dis confrints wud bee a lot betta if dey ad a disco arftawuds, sum drinkz an a few keelows ov dat whyte poewderee stuff wot eye luv. Nuffink mayke peepul appier dan a massif piss up. Eye cud sing a few ov me choons cudden eye? I mite evin let dat Gretta Fumburg burd do a dooyet wiv me on me hit song a hole knew wall. Pete you wanka.

I owlso fink if we av mor barbeekews dat wud elp da inviromint an bigga cans ov airspray an fings.

I reelee ope eye av hinspyerd u owl two do yor bit an sayve da plannit beefour its two late innit. Pete you fukka. Youv ownlee gun an startid Keeeerun off you wanka.
"Oh yeah an' U lot goin' on abaht me not barfin' an' stuff.

Youse all fuckin' twats like Pete beycorse I's beeein very green an' eco by not usin loadsa warter an' fings AN I wos savin' dat tampon to uwse agen an dass wy it was in me LV bag. In enny case whydya fink I got all me barf bums an' stuff if I's downt loike usin em eh?"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
" Katie revealed she's moving to Las Vegas after marrying fiancé Carl and will star in a new TV show with her former Celebrity Big Brother co-star Cami Li."

What sort of a tit show will this be with these three No Marks??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
My mum was like that and I still have a lot of resentment now even though she passed away when I was in my 20s, she never came to any parents evenings, nothing I was in at school, I remember when other kids parents used to come and they were hugging them and I was on my own, she never took us on holiday but went away every year with the pub, I used to stay at my grandmas thank god I had her, I know my mum had it hard with my dad dying when I was 2 and my brother was 18 months she was only 24 but I mean...I don't know, I remember all her boyfriends were idiots hitting her and arguing, robbers and liars and all sorts, you wouldn't believe the half of it, I was always running away, then she met this great guy when I was 18 I loved him so much they were together 10 years then she died of cancer aged 48, she did apologise when she was dying but even still now I have so much resentment, I have 2 kids now grown up there's just my son at home now with me he's 23, but when him and my daughter did anything at school I was there, proud and crying I'm soo soft! I went to every parents evening took them on holiday on days out even though I don't drive I used to get Maine's coaches that was all part of the fun, I was a single parent but my kids always and still now come first, maybe I should of spoke to a therapist but I do have a lot of resentment then I feel guilty as my mums gone but we never spoke about it when she apologised she just said sorry but didn't actually go into specifics and I never said anything, I honestly don't ever remember getting hugs or anything it always seemed like we were inconveniences, I'm surprised I'm not a full blown nutter! I'm only half 🤣, KP doesn't understand the damage she is actually doing she has all the tools there and family to help her but she's just not interested. I'd bet my like on it there's no way Cawl is going to stay with her she thinks she's invincible and this will all blow up in her face, everyone but her can see this.
I had a similar upbringing. I understand how you feel, pwicy’s kids are in for a hellish time at secondary school when the bullies find out who they belong too 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh thank you 💙 yes my son is a very huggy person says I love you mum every single day, when he's off work and if he comes shopping with me he holds my hand still, every time he gets his wages he buys me something, I mean my watchlist on eBay is 200+ 🤣🤣🤣 my daughter isn't as tougcy feely as him, she is 7 years older so is 30 now she has no children yet, she was always independent even as a young child, they are like chalk and cheese but I love them both more than anything. We talk about my mum a lot and things me and my brother got up to, I loved my mum but she just wasn't a very good parent she put herself first which well when you've got children is wrong on all levels.
I totally get where u r coming from. My mum was a single parent, always pining for my father who went thru multiple wives. She never came to sports days, didn’t bother with us kids, it was full blown neglect. Always borrowing money from the family, my final words to her were not kind but the family said it needed to be said and as far as my mother was concerned she cut the family off before she died, if u were not of use to her, that was it. As u become a parent urself u do realise what a parent should do and this will without a doubt come back and bite krusty on the arse. One by one the kids when they are older will turn on her bec as a child u carry those memories, they don’t just disappear.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I had a similar upbringing. I understand how you feel, pwicy’s kids are in for a hellish time at secondary school when the bullies find out who they belong too 🤬
I bet Junior and Princess cop it now. Real torn loyalties because for all that she's a sl ag she's their mother and they love her. They'll be fucked up for life.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It’s my birthday tomorrow. Please let them not spoil it by getting married on my special day!🤦‍♀️😭 I don’t want to share ANYTHING with those two!
think of the fame you could get having your birthday on the same day as her wedding anniversary every year it should be worth a few quid if you try and sell your story to the papers (headline women in agony can not face her birthday anymore because Katie Price ruins it by getting married on her birthday)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.