Katie Price #80 Tomorrow I give my wedding vows, got my bingo dabber out to do my brows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we really think it is coming at all???
Paige has always indicated that she was playing a waiting game to spill the beans and many here took her at her word. She's previously posted some photos verifying it's her so I'm hoping that we've not been taken for fools. Don't mess with the Krusties!! The other one "B", I'm inclined not to believe.. let's see shall we...

Reactions: 19
Vegas the first time you go is incredible. You can go around the world on the strip and the hotel themes are stunning. It was never on my bucket list but been there twice now and the second time. It's been there done that. America is amazing, so much to see. Unless you're American and your in a 30 min flight I don't get why anyone would go 30 something times. There's so many other cities to see and experience.
However, so far their experience looks tit!!! Never seen anyone post a heart in a hand on their Vegas pics 🤣
he as been 32 times because vegas is the play ground for the young wannabees( girls drink drugs )all acting like they are someone he would have been in paradise(i think he used to have a so called company there promoting party times but like all his other so called ventures it closed down)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish I had your photoshop skills Pom, mine are pretty tit! 😂😂😂
It's still good and also made me laugh.
Love from Pom 😄💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx

The Elvis Presley looks abit like the dj and presenter Mike Reed loool 😄😘 xx

Resizer_16369138981031.jpg

Add...

Resizer_16369138981030.jpg

Equals ..

Resizer_16369139224810.jpg

Loool 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Notice he also walked off and left her to pay whilst all the time looking for the camera?

Entry to The Foundation Room is about £30 for 2. The cheap, nasty bastard. I think she's paying for everything.
She 100% is paying for everything.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion.

Something dodgy in the car with that coke. But she's still looking like a broke bloke.

• Haha
It’s my birthday tomorrow. Please let them not spoil it by getting married on my special day!🤦‍♀️😭 I don’t want to share ANYTHING with those two!
Slapgate happened on my birthday, not quite sure how to feel about that… 😕

• Haha
  • Wow
I noticed the same. She hasn’t been seen in anything other than t shirts and tracksuit tops with high necks for months now. Odd, considering for years she was always in the lowest-cut necklines with the cleavage on display. Not since getting together with Coleslaw….
I'm tit at uploading pictures but there's an early pic of them on hol with the kids and she's wearing a two-tone bikini. I really loathe that photo as she looks so very smug and downright arrogant on it.

Reactions: 12
Notice he also walked off and left her to pay whilst all the time looking for the camera?

Entry to The Foundation Room is about £30 for 2. The cheap, nasty bastard. I think she's paying for everything.
Of course she is as for all his bragging he has duck all!!!
what’s with him always looking at the camera too. Seeing as how he hates all the media stuff!!! Yeah right Cole we believe you!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve MADE IT! 💃🏼

I’ve dedicated much of my own free time since Friday to catch up on this thread 🤣😅 The promise of steaming hot tea meant I couldn’t bring myself to skip. Feel slightly disappointed no exposé has been delivered yet but I will hold my breath on that one...

Time for a well deserved G&T to celebrate my dedication 🍸 (I already know I’ll put my phone down at some point and be a thread behind again but hey Ho 😅)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Pricey’s old news, she’s made all her moves.
Forgets her kids; life on the skids.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.