Katie Price #80 Tomorrow I give my wedding vows, got my bingo dabber out to do my brows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell you what though, there must have been some
Miracle healing on those mangled feet of hers to get into them shoes and walk around in them. 🤥
It’s truly amazing isn’t it!

just seeing those two, strutting about like nothing has happened the last 3 months and the pure arrogance of them is truly making me 😤
What those poor kids have been through and seen, I hope she is never let near them again without full supervision.

I truly, truly believe Karma is finally going to catch her (and him) very soon.

Katie, I for one will never believe what lies you try to spin over slapgate and the crash, because you constantly lie about everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s truly amazing isn’t it!

just seeing those two, strutting about like nothing has happened the last 3 months and the pure arrogance of them is truly making me 😤
What those poor kids have been through and seen, I hope she is never let near them again without full supervision.

I truly, truly believe Karma is finally going to catch her (and him) very soon.

Katie, I for one will never believe what lies you try to spin over slapgate and the crash, because you constantly lie about everything.
Karma is gonna slap her square in face in a few weeks...hate the smug bastard so much

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I understand your feelings. I was The Reason my parents had to get married and therefore responsible for their mutual misery, thus the way I was treated never made a lot of sense until I was told (aged 55) that little factlet then everything slotted into place. They went on to have two more children but they were planned of course whereas I was always The Reason. My mother died last year but I had made my peace with her because she did try bless her and loved her grandchildren dearly, but That Man I will NEVER forgive, especially after the way he behaved towards my children and me on the orders of my sister and her loony daughter. He died three months after Mother and I have yet to shed a single tear nor feel a single pang of remorse over his loss - he's gone to meet his maker Downstairs so can he enjoy Old Nick stabbing his arse with a pitchfork for all eternity with no chance of forgiveness to set him free :) One day (if she lives that long which on current standings looks highly unlikely), skanky's poor kids will look on her just like I do my "father", a useless parent, a self-obsessed waster and not worthy of anybody remembering them kindly.
And its ALL HER OWN DOING :)
Sorry you had to go through that🌻🌹Yes one day kids grow up and see their parents for what they were. My mother always denied everything and once she asked me a very leading question:
“Well, you had a happy childhood, Gullri?”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well there's a story about them on the Daily Fail, don't know how long it's been on there. She looks about 3 stone lighter on the headline pic. I won't click on stories about her as I don't want her to make any money from me. I hope she pisses off into oblivion and become a recluse soon. Wishful thinking I know. She's like an unflushable turd

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks about mid fifties in the latest photos. All those procedures in Turkey haven't done her any favours at all. She's not a good advert for them that's for sure. These days she looks in dire need of a jetwash. I've seen better dressed tramps than her
She was naturally very pretty in the early days.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she’ll shun her usual toilet roll dolly wedding
BD43BBAF-5948-4EE8-97C6-B0C767A8A5D9.jpeg
dresses and shock us all by wearing a tuxedo.

Hard to believe these photos were taken only six years ago.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It's the usual with her, Liz. She sets up scenarios' like this to bait the media and then she makes $$$$ out of the pics/stories. Every little thing she does is orchestrated. I doubt there will be a wedding. She will come home and say something along the lines of "Pete you bleep and Kieran have bullied me and It affected my mental health so much I didn't want to marry with that hanging over my head." The she will garner sympathy from all her tacky chavvy clingon followers.

Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.