Katie Price #80 Tomorrow I give my wedding vows, got my bingo dabber out to do my brows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So…is there any tea ☕ or not?! 🤷‍♀️
It’s really frustrating when someone announces this and no further update.
Just don’t leave a cliffhanger!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There's no tea yet. Does anyone know what times the various weekend editions of The Scum come out? I haven't bought a print newspaper
for years.

Reactions: 13
So, Carl's car-selling place (or is it Dad's?) is running with a 5K net profit.
Where the hell does he get his money? The rest of the time he is playing chauffeur to KP.
Surely it has to be something iilegal?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Ok, I’ll try a recap:

As the twats tried to sneak off to Vegas, KP posted a video off her tits with Cami from Big Brother stating she was going to move to Vegas, dragging the kids with her. The video was swiftly removed the next day having sobered up.

Kieran and Peter are rightfully pissed, though Peter posted he doesn’t get involved in her bullshit. It seems the little kids esp. Jett don’t like Cole.

KP had the audacity of claiming KH and PA were cashing in on her name and exploiting the kids…the irony clearly flew through KP’s luggoles echoing through the vast cavern that is her head.

@Badirene created a lovely Christmas Song

Pricey family seem to be AWOL in this Vegas situation

Cole has a strange fascination with cars.

KH’s partner Michelle posted a lovely message about the kids, with clear side eye at KP

Dan Wootton has come out fighting against KP

Some gorgeous images of KP thanks to @Helena-botham-farter and others

The story continues KP styley from @Whl1994

@Pom Bear is back, @freda19 is back, as are @PTMe who announced there is a story about to break (maybe shouldn’t have mentioned it on here before it actually broke, but that’s to be seen) and @Binfest who announced something ominous may have occured and the dastardly duo have raced back to the UK.

Please add to what I’ve missed off and change what I have gotten completely wrong
Great recap oogling

Reactions: 15
There's no tea yet. Does anyone know what times the various weekend editions of The Scum come out? I haven't bought a print newspaper
for years.
Sunday’s usually publish online about 10pm tonight, I use Sky News website as they put up the various front pages around that time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Where the hell does he get his money? The rest of the time he is playing chauffeur to KP.
Great recap oogling
Oh the last thread moved quickly! Can someone give a quick recap for me please - has something happened overnight, and what does Binfest predict this time?

Reactions: 5
Which one of you posted this on her equestrian post? Huge applause to whomever it was! 👏🏻
5222B6EB-8CDA-470C-A98F-C3D10C7A08B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Oh the last thread moved quickly! Can someone give a quick recap for me please - has something happened overnight, and what does Binfest predict this time?
PTme promised a big story in the Sun in the next 1 or 2 days. Binfest came on shortly after and left a message that read like a bit like a telegram...saying the gruesome twosome had some sort of emergency and would be flying back to the UK.

• Wow

Recap

Binfest wrote this last night

No marriage/legalities as I'm sure you're aware. Woods and team before they come back apparently.
Emergency. Hope I've heard wrong.
Stay safe ♥

No news came in over night other than

PTme promised a big story in the Sun in the next 1 or 2 days. Binfest came on shortly after and left a message that read like a bit like a telegram...saying the gruesome twosome had some sort of emergency and would be flying back to the UK.
Many krusties stayed up until around 4am in anticipation for a big story

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Where do you think ? given her rapid decline

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sunday’s usually publish online about 10pm tonight, I use Sky News website as they put up the various front pages around that time.
Ok so that means 'do not drink all the wine by 10pm' or 'buy copious amounts of wine to keep going'. Ocado delivery is coming shortly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I suspect he’s involved with her finances to hide stuff from the creditors like the tat they sell on Instagram.
Also suspect his credit cards are maxed out too tho & he’s living well beyond his means, he seems too busy with KP to be selling cars !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.