Katie Price #80 Tomorrow I give my wedding vows, got my bingo dabber out to do my brows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Binfest said something about no wedding and returning because of an emergency. Could it be that skanky and Biffo have found out the US authorities are looking for them to deport them for visa irregularities and they are leaving before the wedding so as to not be deported. that would make more sense to me. She doesnt care about the children or for that matter Amy bleeping Price

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Binfest said something about no wedding and returning because of an emergency. Could it be that skanky and Biffo have found out the US authorities are looking for them to deport them and they are leaving before the wedding to not be deported so that is their emergency.
I recon she’s realised it is nothing but bad PR and will make some tit up.

Reactions: 22
Given how invested we are with this tit show how the hell are Pete, Kieran, Emily & Michelle coping? How the duck can they maintain any kind of their normal with this bollocks unfolding? They must be working overtime to care for the kids whilst pulling their own hair out.
There really are just no words. She is a sick poisonous creature. She is destroying the lives of those closest to her with zero fucks given.
At the moment I actually think that out of all her kids Harvey is the most protected. He's in a safe environment & unaware of the unfolding débâcle.
Pete has teenagers who are very well aware of what's going on. Clearly they will need a lot of support. I would also imagine it's affecting their school work. It's going to affect the 2 half siblings also. Surely they will pick up on it?
Kieran has the 2 littlies who we read are not aware she's fucked off to Vegas to get married. He wants to explain it to them in his own way. Given that, I would guess he has had to contact their school to try & ensure it's not gossiped about to the kids.
Her poison spreads far & wide & she couldn't give a duck. She destroys anyone & anything to get a story.
This latest drama must be affecting the health of Amy bleeping Price. I'll be Sophie Edna Everidge & her brother are trying their best to keep things normal. They'll be taking their kids to spend quality time with nanny. Obviously we've seen the pic of J & P with them. Peter is clearly keeping acces to nanny open with the kids. It's a desperate mess when the ex son-in-law is maintaining access because your own bleeping daughter is incapable of doing so. I wonder what Kieran does? Maybe they face time 🤷

She is a bleeping disgusting piece of low life tit in every single way. How can anyone honestly defend a single thing she does anymore? Surely even GMB, Steph's Sick Bag etc won't touch her now?.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Slag bleep duck hmmm that was just a try apparently s lag is a no no but bleep and duck are fine ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Binfest said something about no wedding and returning because of an emergency. Could it be that skanky and Biffo have found out the US authorities are looking for them to deport them for visa irregularities and they are leaving before the wedding so as to not be deported. that would make more sense to me. She doesnt care about the children or for that matter Amy bleeping Price
If you under radar of authorities to be deported than pass control will be informed. You cant just duck off on your own merits you would still have answer the fake visa or whatever reason that would be..
If the 'emergency return/cancellation of wedding' is true it will be something to do with Harvey and oh such a heart break of mum of the year. He would either fallen I'll (like the horse) or she just couldnt do it without him because he oh so love carl 🤢🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Didn’t she already do equestrian stuff years back why is she doing it again?
My guess is that the receivers have stumbled across a load of unsold stock in one of her shipping containers and she's going to try and flog it as vintage.

...I wonder if they'll stumble across dreamboy Al at some point 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Congrats @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy for the title thread.

I hope I’ve done this right…never started a new thread before.

Can someone do the recap while I try to get this thread sorted :-D

Link to the old thread

https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...drive-a-beemer-fell-out-the-other-side.24439/
Thanks so much oogling!

I'd love to have a funny acceptance speech but I was up to 3am with other Krusty misfits and now i'm as washed up as Katies career. We'll try again in a couple of coffees time. 😬 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So, was Carl aware he was being videoed with that plunger?
Surely that's something you would do under the radar?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just saw a story about her on the daily Mail (I hate myself for reading there too 😭) and my god physically she’s a mess. Those are the worst hair extensions I’ve seen in a long while, she has the skin of a 30 year old leather sofa and her face looks like a half-melted candle.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There are IPSO editorial guidelines for papers where they are supposed to contact the subject of a big story, to inform them they are running the
story. If the story is really bad and evidence of something illegal maybe it would cause more legal trouble in the US ?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.