Katie Price #80 Tomorrow I give my wedding vows, got my bingo dabber out to do my brows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she isn't partying, but come on, what sober person goes to the Mandalay Bay rooftop bar to sip on a diet coke. Shag off!!

And can we talk about the bleep hoops and the glitter stilts from the 90's?

(ps i love a hoop and a stripper shoe...just not on her!)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She says she isn't partying, but come on, what sober person goes to the Mandalay Bay rooftop bar to sip on a diet coke. Shag off!!

And can we talk about the bleep hoops and the glitter stilts from the 90's?

(ps i love a hoop and a stripper shoe...just not on her!)
I like bleep hoops. We called them budgie swings at work.
Morning girls, could you pop your budgie swings in the bag please. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No masks again. I think this was just to sell more stories to pay for the holiday.
Yep, everyone around them wearing masks and he’s actually standing next to a poster as a reminder to wear a mask 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
We did euro Disney when my son was 7. He loved every minute whereas we counted the hours for it to be over. Now in his 30’s with a fair few travels to distant places he still counts that as being his best ever holiday. What you do when you have children!
My best treat as a kiddie was Whipsnade Zoo,I love it,although I did have a thing about feathers those days so weird, I couldn’t stand feathers near me.Even to to this day I don’t knowhy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
why have they not married yet in Vegas you get the licence and marry the same day or usually the next you can even get the licence and be married ten minutes later so what is the hold up(they are playing it out for all the media attention they can get)
It’s my birthday tomorrow. Please let them not spoil it by getting married on my special day!🤦‍♀️😭 I don’t want to share ANYTHING with those two!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This looks so photoshopped, must have called the paps. Her skin doesn’t look like that even with 25 layers of caked on polyfilla…
674DA7EC-0109-4267-955E-1D4B1EA2CA72.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Apologies that my "Be Kind" phrase upset some of you... Wasn't my intention. Along with if my post came across as patronising, again not my intention.

I'm not trying to say KP deserves our kindness.

I'm also not a selfish person, far from it.

Anyway... I'll bid you Tattlers, farewell.
Enjoy the KP coaster and wherever it leads.
dont go, stay,we are all adults here and speak our mind, while some speak from personal experience,i think that "be kind" just hit a nerve with some (me, because ive seen some nasty bullies abuse it). stay, comment, feel free to speak etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh no, not gluten too!! That’s an awful combination, I’m so sorry. I miss Maltesers very badly too 🤤😢 the “alternatives” just aren’t the same, are they?

Can anyone remember the photo of Skanky sat on her phone in the airport or a vegas lounge? On the back of her phone case is a small photo of Skanky Chops and two of her offspring. Can you guess which two Tattlers? Bunny and Prinny! No Harvey, Jet or Junior! Just her and the girls. I don’t think she can relate to the boys. When was the last time she was pictured with one of the boys other than H? It’s like she doesn’t give a tit about the boys and only has interest in how they reflect upon her. They provide reflected glory, but the girls she is trying to mold into mini Skankies. It’s like she sees the girls as an extension of herself.
Just been reading through @Cloud ChaserT old posts. Seems like Katie is deliberately displaying a narrative that Carl is ‘abusive’.

I don’t believe it for one second and I think it has been vindictively orchestrated by Katie.

The vodka bottle placement in the picture, cue ‘slap gate’.
Her deliberately not clearing his name.
Showing Carl teasing Harvey.
The idea that Jett is uncomfortable around Carl.
Carls broken window.
Carls broken hand.

She is probably in Vegas purposefully executing her downfall.

She will come out with Carls ‘abusive tendencies’ how she was isolated, this drove her down the path of drugs, letting him post videos of her alluding to drugs, the dent in the car?

She has us eating out the palm of her hand.

She’s not stupid our Katie.

That’s what she wants it to look like
If this was the KP of a few years ago I'd agree, but I genuinely think she has lost all faculties and gameplaying she ever had.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.