Katie Price #80 Tomorrow I give my wedding vows, got my bingo dabber out to do my brows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies that my "Be Kind" phrase upset some of you... Wasn't my intention. Along with if my post came across as patronising, again not my intention.

I'm not trying to say KP deserves our kindness.

I'm also not a selfish person, far from it.

Anyway... I'll bid you Tattlers, farewell.
Enjoy the KP coaster and wherever it leads.
Why would you leave over 1 post? Nobody on here holds grudges or thinks badly- unless they come here defending the Skank of course!! @RaspberryGin .

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Apologies that my "Be Kind" phrase upset some of you... Wasn't my intention. Along with if my post came across as patronising, again not my intention.

Stay and have some fun ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Same here . .
Shudder.
And it all starts with being cooped up with 100s of annoying strangers for hours in the sky. .
Ughhh
Vegas would be my idea of hell
I flew to Orkney a few times, tiny rattly plane. On my own, first flight since I was 6.
I loved every minute especially the turbulence. The pilot chatted throughout including when flying through the sunset 'if you look out the windows on the left, mother nature is doing something wonderful'.
I always loved holidaying on my own.
That's my idea of a nice break.

Because of my health we usually have a few days away in self catering cottages, often on the moors or in the dales, ideally near the sea. Probably boring as hell for many but it's perfect.
One was next door to a stables who were great about getting a disabled ex rider back in the saddle. Good times.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
#81 Will they won’t they wed in Vegas, we don’t give a toss just don’t plague us.

I realise this may be out of date any minute!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I flew to Orkney a few times, tiny rattly plane. On my own, first flight since I was 6.
I loved every minute especially the turbulence. The pilot chatted throughout including when flying through the sunset 'if you look out the windows on the left, mother nature is doing something wonderful'.
I always loved holidaying on my own.
That's my idea of a nice break.

Because of my health we usually have a few days away in self catering cottages, often on the moors or in the dales, ideally near the sea. Probably boring as hell for many but it's perfect.
One was next door to a stables who were great about getting a disabled ex rider back in the saddle. Good times.
How lovely and beautiful.Ideal..I loved Norfolk Broads we used to go out of season,it was fabulous being woken up in the morning by the ducks..Fabulous for bird watching etc..(feathered) loved it,so lovely at night watching the bats.😊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This song just came on whilst listening to Spotify. The lyrics could have been written about Skankypants

THE FEAR BY LILLY ALLEN

Overview

Lyrics

Listen

I wanna be rich and I want lots of money
I don't care about clever I don't care about funny
I want loads of clothes and I want loads of diamonds
I heard people die while they are trying to find them
And I'll take my clothes off and it will be shameless
'Cause everyone knows that's how you get famous
I'll look at the sun and I'll look in the mirror
We're on the right track, yeah, I'm on to a winner
I don't know what's right and what's real anymore
And I don't know how I'm meant to feel anymore
When do you think it will all become clear?
'Cause I'm being taken over by the fear
Life's about film stars and less about mothers
It's all about fast cars and cussing each other
But it doesn't matter 'cause I'm packing plastic
And that's what makes my life so f- fantastic
And I am a weapon of massive consumption (woo)
And it's not my fault it's how I'm program to function
I'll look at the sun and I'll look in the mirror
I'm on the right track, yeah, we're on to a winner
When do you think it will all become clear? (Woo)
'Cause I'm being taken over by the fear
Forget about guns and forget ammunition
'Cause I'm killing them all on my own little mission
Now I'm not a saint but I'm not a sinner
Now everything is cool as long as I'm getting thinner
When do you think it will all become clear?
'Cause I'm being taken over by fear

Reactions: 21

No need to leave at all.
It's just my opinion, and I'm just one stumpy person.
As others have said, stay and enjoy the daftness. Seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh god yes, i forgot to put Disney on my list!! Horrific!
We did euro Disney when my son was 7. He loved every minute whereas we counted the hours for it to be over. Now in his 30’s with a fair few travels to distant places he still counts that as being his best ever holiday. What you do when you have children!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Interestingly, Peter has gone the other way and looks far better nowadays than he did then. He (mainly) dresses for his age with shirts, jumpers and jackets, which really suit him.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.