Katie Price #80 Tomorrow I give my wedding vows, got my bingo dabber out to do my brows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Wilma would share with us Katie's views on Cop26. We need Katie's highbrow interpretation of the way the meeting went, where it could have gone better and what the probable outcome will be.
[/QUOTE]
Well she does love talking about coal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish Wilma would share with us Katie's views on Cop26. We need Katie's highbrow interpretation of the way the meeting went, where it could have gone better and what the probable outcome will be.
Stand by....😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Just a round up of the story so far..... dull as dishwater...

However she has taken his name according to the document.

So for the next thread.... Katie Woods?????

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Vegas is alright if you are based there for tours all around nevada and Los Angeles...we love Vegas but we couldn't cope with it every day...too many fuckwits there
Vegas the first time you go is incredible. You can go around the world on the strip and the hotel themes are stunning. It was never on my bucket list but been there twice now and the second time. It's been there done that. America is amazing, so much to see. Unless you're American and your in a 30 min flight I don't get why anyone would go 30 something times. There's so many other cities to see and experience.
However, so far their experience looks tit!!! Never seen anyone post a heart in a hand on their Vegas pics 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s deffo reading here. She’s posted on her story a vid of her in a BATH getting a wash 😂😂😂😂

Next she’ll be posting a video of herself removing a tampon and actually putting it in a bin.

Her own branded Tampons that is……

Periods by Katie Price.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
@ShoooBee for you - Wilma x

Cop Twenny Siks aint it

Pete you bleep.

Rite so Eye ownlee went an gut envutid to dis Cop twenny fing didn eye? At fursd wen eye erd the wurd Cop eye fort oh know - not da fukkin filth agen but den the WUN, my prints chow mein an fureva luv Coyle hexplayned it stood four Confrunts ov da partees or summink. Pete you wanka. So eye fort eyed shayer owl me forts on did verree himportunt fing.

Eye fink we owl kneed two do are bit to do fings wot can elp sayve da plannit. Pete you bleep. Eye meen fings liek turnin da eeting up full blarst, eetin junk food an dryvin grayte big motahs liek wot my prints chow mein Coyle duz. Keerun you tossa. Eye owlso fink dat dis confrints wud bee a lot betta if dey ad a disco arftawuds, sum drinkz an a few keelows ov dat whyte poewderee stuff wot eye luv. Nuffink mayke peepul appier dan a massif piss up. Eye cud sing a few ov me choons cudden eye? I mite evin let dat Gretta Fumburg burd do a dooyet wiv me on me hit song a hole knew wall. Pete you wanka.

I owlso fink if we av mor barbeekews dat wud elp da inviromint an bigga cans ov airspray an fings.

I reelee ope eye av hinspyerd u owl two do yor bit an sayve da plannit beefour its two late innit. Pete you fukka. Youv ownlee gun an startid Keeeerun off you wanka.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
How lovely and beautiful.Ideal..I loved Norfolk Broads we used to go out of season,it was fabulous being woken up in the morning by the ducks..Fabulous for bird watching etc..(feathered) loved it,so lovely at night watching the bats.😊
That sounds perfect.
We used to get dive bombed by bats when bringing the washing in at my old house, they're amazing creatures.
And i adore quackers.

I've just had an art piece put into an exhibition, it's a hand stitched magpie in a large nest. People sent me feathers from all over, they're beautiful. Both the people and the feathers!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Vegas the first time you go is incredible. You can go around the world on the strip and the hotel themes are stunning. It was never on my bucket list but been there twice now and the second time. It's been there done that. America is amazing, so much to see. Unless you're American and your in a 30 min flight I don't get why anyone would go 30 something times. There's so many other cities to see and experience.
However, so far their experience looks tit!!! Never seen anyone post a heart in a hand on their Vegas pics 🤣
Totally agree, they aren't exactly having the vegas experience

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Blimey, back in the Mail… not admitting if they are getting married… Plonkers.

Reactions: 17
I flew to Orkney a few times, tiny rattly plane. On my own, first flight since I was 6.
I loved every minute especially the turbulence. The pilot chatted throughout including when flying through the sunset 'if you look out the windows on the left, mother nature is doing something wonderful'.
I always loved holidaying on my own.
That's my idea of a nice break.

Because of my health we usually have a few days away in self catering cottages, often on the moors or in the dales, ideally near the sea. Probably boring as hell for many but it's perfect.
One was next door to a stables who were great about getting a disabled ex rider back in the saddle. Good times.
Sounds perfect 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@ShoooBee for you - Wilma x

Cop Twenny Siks aint it

Pete you bleep.

Rite so Eye ownlee went an gut envutid to dis Cop twenny fing didn eye? At fursd wen eye erd the wurd Cop eye fort oh know - not da fukkin filth agen but den the WUN, my prints chow mein an fureva luv Coyle hexplayned it stood four Confrunts ov da partees or summink. Pete you wanka. So eye fort eyed shayer owl me forts on did verree himportunt fing.

Eye fink we owl kneed two do are bit to do fings wot can elp sayve da plannit. Pete you bleep. Eye meen fings liek turnin da eeting up full blarst, eetin junk food an dryvin grayte big motahs liek wot my prints chow mein Coyle duz. Keerun you tossa. Eye owlso fink dat dis confrints wud bee a lot betta if dey ad a disco arftawuds, sum drinkz an a few keelows ov dat whyte poewderee stuff wot eye luv. Nuffink mayke peepul appier dan a massif piss up. Eye cud sing a few ov me choons cudden eye? I mite evin let dat Gretta Fumburg burd do a dooyet wiv me on me hit song a hole knew wall. Pete you wanka.

I owlso fink if we av mor barbeekews dat wud elp da inviromint an bigga cans ov airspray an fings.

I reelee ope eye av hinspyerd u owl two do yor bit an sayve da plannit beefour its two late innit. Pete you fukka. Youv ownlee gun an startid Keeeerun off you wanka.
I think she's been because there's definitely a lot of drink, and allegedly a lot of coke available.
So I'm now going to bulk buy some airspray.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well she does love talking about coal
[/QUOTE]
....and coal is toxic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interestingly, Peter has gone the other way and looks far better nowadays than he did then. He (mainly) dresses for his age with shirts, jumpers and jackets, which really suit him.
I think he's pretty hot nowadays! Annoying some men seem to get better with age and he's one of them. He seems classier now too...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.