Katie Price #80 Tomorrow I give my wedding vows, got my bingo dabber out to do my brows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. I have managed to avoid all of the above on my travels.
Idea of Benidorm noooo duck…all the Brits there mainly 🥧🔑sorry but no way..I have been to States loads of times and yes Vegas nooo way..one of loveliest place was Intercourse Lancaster County Pennsylvani,Amish,it was lovely plus loads of other places I have been.
on the way to Lancaster we stopped at Gettysburg,my god the chills I got there unbelievable,it was so eerie,all the statues etc,soo sad..Wasnt creepy but incredibly sad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Vegas is my idea of utter hell.

Along with a cruise.
And those places full of red raw bare chested lads, where all the brits stick together and the menu consists of photos of chips, beans and egg because they don't eat furrin muck.
And any holiday involving being stuck with the same people.
And anything involving a tour guide with a brolly.

Shudder.
Same here . .
Shudder.
And it all starts with being cooped up with 100s of annoying strangers for hours in the sky. .
Ughhh
Vegas would be my idea of hell

Reactions: 13
Beckham was probably trying to steady the lush or bat her hand away from her trying to grab his goolies
Poor Jett just needing/wanting some decent parenting and can’t handle the chaos then her trying to get him a label to justify his reaction to her
Poor Jett in that video it's like he's making himself smaller and wanting to disappear. Then tried to get hug his mum's attention and wasn't really acknowledged. Very sad

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Exactly ... there are some very lovely people on this platform, I have seen a lot kindness many times on these threads ... like yourself during my life ( working and private ) I have shown genuine kindness, care and love towards others, particularly children .... but I refuse to show any towards someone who doesn't give a duck about others, and wouldn't know ` kindness ` if it hit her in that ridiculous, mangled up face ... I will NOT show kindness to a woman who puts her selfish needs, wants and a violent, bully bastard before her children!! .... I agree .... SHOVE IT 👌 ❤❤
She sees kindness and weakness and exploits it.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Surely diet coke doesn't taste that bad?!

View attachment 864408
Well i originally wrote how patronising the entire post was but edited it, and then wished I hadn't bothered.

I don't need to be told to be kind to others, I was well brought up and try to be a decent human being.
I've spent decades working with kids that society has dumped.
Being kind is my default.

People on here are generally tolerant, but if they want to disagree with another poster then they have every right.

It's patronising, ignorant and arrogant in the extreme to order anyone to be kind to everyone else.
Shove it.
i agree,the "be kind" phrase is used by selfish people who dont want to be called out on their behaviour or actions,i treat everyone one how i want to be treated, im kind and im truthful, honest and upfront. but if i call someone an unfit,scabby mother etc., its because they are and im not afraid to tell them !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I took a brief look at the video of "that row" in the Segway shop in LA. Very brief - it's hard to watch, but she really was very pretty at that stage of her life. Her boobs weren't too big, dark hair suited her and she had it in a softer style, her nails were short and pretty with a French manicure and she was MUCH quieter and more subdued. Too subdued, actually. Monotone in everything she said.

Reactions: 17
Beckham was probably trying to steady the lush or bat her hand away from her trying to grab his goolies
Poor Jett just needing/wanting some decent parenting and can’t handle the chaos then her trying to get him a label to justify his reaction to her
She’s good at sticking unverified labels on her kids.

The kids will be fine so long as the dads keep their home lives as stable as possible and let them talk and ask questions.

Reactions: 16
I took a brief look at the video of "that row" in the Segway shop in LA. Very brief - it's hard to watch, but she really was very pretty at that stage of her life. Her boobs weren't too big, dark hair suited her and she had it in a softer style, her nails were short and pretty with a French manicure and she was MUCH quieter and more subdued. Too subdued, actually. Monotone in everything she said.
She used to have a neck, now with those scarecrow extensions her head has sunk into her burly shoulders

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s not

I think it’s because WE ARE kind that she instils anger in us all. We can’t get our heads round how she can behave so despicably and cause suffering to people and animals 😡
Most of us here, are parents ... and we put our children, above and beyond anything or anyone, that's what a good parent does ... as a mother myself, who would do anything for my two children, even though both are grown now ... they still come before ME ... if price had no children, I honestly dont give a duck, how she lives her shitshow of a life, for all I care, she can OD, I wouldn't waste my tears on her early demise .... HOWEVER her children, get hurt, by her behaviour, all her bad decisions ... she flounces off with her latest duck boy, without a care in the world, leaving others to do the hard work .. and those children are in the background, hurting, confused at why, the woman who is meant to protect, nurture, put them before anything .. just doesn't give a duck ... what goes on between her legs is paramount, always has been ... and that's the bottom line with her ... most of us with children or without, are angry on " their " behalf 🤬 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Apologies that my "Be Kind" phrase upset some of you... Wasn't my intention. Along with if my post came across as patronising, again not my intention.

I'm not trying to say KP deserves our kindness.

I'm also not a selfish person, far from it.

Anyway... I'll bid you Tattlers, farewell.
Enjoy the KP coaster and wherever it leads.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Same here . .
Shudder.
And it all starts with being cooped up with 100s of annoying strangers for hours in the sky. .
Ughhh
Vegas would be my idea of hell
Vegas is alright if you are based there for tours all around nevada and Los Angeles...we love Vegas but we couldn't cope with it every day...too many fuckwits there

Reactions: 12
She used to have a neck, now with those scarecrow extensions her head has sunk into her burly shoulders
She looks about mid fifties in the latest photos. All those procedures in Turkey haven't done her any favours at all. She's not a good advert for them that's for sure. These days she looks in dire need of a jetwash. I've seen better dressed tramps than her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My theory about Jett (based on absolutely nothing, no evidence, just pondering) is that Katie had two men in play when she got pregnant with him, one of the men was wealthy/famous/set her up financially type, the other Kieran. When Kieran turns out to be the dad she was angry and frustrated leading to her rejection of Jett and how disengaged she is from him, he was the baby that "failed" her. It might explain the secrecy around his birth and he's now the forgotten child. Once DNA was confirmed she thought she would stick it out with Kieran until a "better" option came along, leading us to this shitshow. She doesn't seem to realise her glory days of getting any bloke she sets her mind to are gone, she is not going to grab some famous multimillionaire type at her age, with five kids and the absolute chaos she brings along to everyone's life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she was stunning for few years during that time. She absolutely butchered herself. In addition to not knowing when to stop, the fact that she could no longer afford good LA plastic surgeons was what ruined her face. If i once looked the way she did, i would be beside myself to be in the state she is now. Very very sad.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.