Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the body language between them it's so obvious that it's staged for the photographers. It's like bad wooden acting.

He is with her for whatever he can get from it. He is doing ok so far. Free holidays, new teeth and media exposure.

How will it end is the big question. Most likely the usual ie getting caught texting other girls / cheating.

Reactions: 11
I was thinking it could be menopause, my aunt told me she got really gassy when hers began.
it's KP we're talking about

if she had gotten even the slightest sign of menopause (or pre-menopause) symptoms she would shouting it from the rooftops

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it's KP we're talking about

if she had gotten even the slightest sign of menopause (or pre-menopause) symptoms she would shouting it from the rooftops
Yep "begging" the Dr's to tell her what is wrong with her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pics of her ‘posing’ on the beach FFS does she think she is 20 again,silly fucker,sorry can’t be arsed to post them,sick to death of seeing it.🤢

Reactions: 7
She is listed as appearing in court 3 in person in front of Judge Schaffer tomorrow.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
In person?! The papers say she is doing a zoom meeting, is that considered the same?
I would guess not. Some are being held on Skype but her hearing states in person. Perhaps she has not informed the court that she is in the Maldives.

Reactions: 4
I thought they were getting married out there. Do you think it could still happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ROLLS BUILDING
IN PERSON IN COURT 3
Before DEPUTY INSOLVENCY AND COMPANIES COURT JUDGE SCHAFFER

Tuesday 27 October 2020
At 10:30 AM

Public Examination Court

BR-2019-001040 Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Price

I have deleted other names. She is 8th on the list of 12.

Reactions: 12
So she did a photo shoot today with only this swimsuit. I wonder who the photographer is, although these photos were taken by BackGrid....
Ryan is in the Maldives with them. He is her photographer.

Reactions: 5
Maybe Katie has returned as there was no positing yesterday. Maybe the posting today was from a couple of days ago.
Its better if she turns up in person.
It's damn rude to do a Zoom meeting from a luxury holiday when. Your facing bankruptcy😤😤😤
People are REALLY struggling. Real poverty, starving kids.. Who does she think she is swanning off acting like she has no care or responsibilities... 😡
Her celebrity has declined. Its a mixture of angry fans, angry ex fans and angry trolls.
That's better than nothing... Which will likely soon be the reality if she doesn't sort herself out..

Reactions: 17
I’m going out later and I have to drive past the Essex house so I will fill you in if anyone is home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
honestly i just want karma to hit katie hard in the face. she’s been getting away with so much for so long i just want her to face some real actual genuine consequences. i really feel for people who struggle with debt and insolvency, especially now of all times, and like lots of people have said in this thread it’s such a slap in the face for actual people to be punished hard because they’re “nobodies” and katie price is apparently “somebody”

😤😤😤😤😤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Urg, that Fila swimsuit shoot. She looks rank. All I can think is that she looks like the sort of person who smells when you walk by them in Poundland.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.