Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is a link to a YouTube Vlogger ranting about Katie fleeing to The Maldives amidst her hearing 😡 IT'S A MUST WATCH
Pretty much sums her up in the first sentence 😤

Reactions: 15

This is a link to a YouTube Vlogger ranting about Katie fleeing to The Maldives amidst her hearing 😡 IT'S A MUST WATCH
Pretty much sums her up in the first sentence 😤
Is it possible to put a link on the comments of one of her instagram posts 😀

Reactions: 4
So she did a photo shoot today with only this swimsuit. I wonder who the photographer is, although these photos were taken by BackGrid.... Must be painful for her feet, kneeling like that. #cough#
Haha, lovely, she's forgotten to do her bikini line on the port side ............. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After becoming frustrated with her sycophantic rabid fans on IG what a fantastic find this site is. I've been lucky enough to have been blocked from cole the car washers IG page because I asked why his missus looked either pissed or on the sniff in the video of them out embarrassing themselves at TGI with her 2 kids. I hope this puts me in good stead here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
BA flights run 3 times a week. If she's gone for a week they'd have returned on today's flight due to land later tonight. Have a looksee Moobiemoo to see if she's sorting out her dirty laundry 😂

Well, either they're still there or using BA's wifi as it's all kicking off on Coal's IG account. See top comment from suzybradley70 and Latex Lil and Coal's responses trying to defend themselves over the cock sock pic...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Well, either they're still there or using BA's wifi as it's all kicking off on Coal's IG account. See top comment from suzybradley70 and Latex Lil and Coal's responses trying to defend themselves over the cock sock pic...

Lol, I can't see comments, what's going on? 🤣

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20201026-174835.png

Why does she censor the word "off" 🤣 she's so dim.

Screenshot_20201026-174944.png

You know full well that if this person's profile was public it would have been posted on Katie's insta story immediately, just so she can get her followers to send death threats etc.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol, I can't see comments, what's going on? 🤣
A selection of comments for you

@suzybradley70
sorry Carl but you’ve totally lost the plot and the respect of so many people when you allowed Katie to post a photo of your cock on Instagram.
I honestly hoped that she had met a good man but clearly we were all mistaken.
No man worth his salt would allow that to happen knowing that her children and family can see it.
Just another bloke who’s using her for his own gain.
Hope you got the attention that you are so desperately in need of.
1h19 likes

@suzybradley70 yep, agree with you 💯
1h11 likes

katieprice
@suzybradley70 not everyone looks it that area and I didn’t notice until everyone said ... we are not all perverts and not all craving cock .. stick to your royal hair cuts and instead of talking like you have a plum in your mouth get the plum and stick it in your arse a f**k o**
1h6 likes

jobax.02
@katieprice 😂🤣
1h1 like

katieprice's profile picture
katieprice
@suzybradley70 don’t need too you troll don’t start trolling
1hReply
e
cath3081
@katieprice you have a cheek to comment on the way someone speaks. Have you heard yourself lately hun? Chav
1h12 likes

suzybradley70
@katieprice keeping it classy as always. Nice.
1h11 likes
e
suzybradley70
@cath3081 also, nice to see that she shows that she is as bad as the bully’s that she claims ruin people’s lives
1h11 likes

re
carljwoods
@suzybradley70 lost respect for me? Because @katieprice posted a picture of me sitting on a stool? It wasn’t a dick pick was it? As for being a decent grown up man. Do you have any idea what I’ve done for kate since she broke her feet? I’ve completely had to look after her 24/7 carrying her in and out of the toilet in the middle of the day and night and plenty more. You have no idea what kind of decent man I am or how grown up. So before you judge me and tell me I’m not decent, why don’t you think about what I’ve had to do for her since she had her injury. You have no clue about what goes on behind closed doors. At least meet me or have a conversation before you form an opinion. O and for the record any guy that gets with Katie is instantly plastered as fame hungry by the small minded pricks.
1h10 likes

james_uk21
@suzybradley70 spot on but whst do we expect from this poir excuse if a woman ,
1h5 likesReply

suzybradley70
@katieprice you parade your life around for everyone to see. Literally nothing is sacred to you, even your mans privacy.
Stop grizzling and grow up.
You can literally turn your account off at any point but you won’t.
You make your money through selling your soul. We are entitled to pass comment I’m afraid
1h12 likes

suzybradley70
@carljwoods you didn’t get her to delete it though did you.
Funny that.
1h6 likes

carljwoods
@suzybradley70 who gives a tit really. Lighten up. It’s already out there. Im not naked in it but I’ll make sure I wear pants just to please you on future pictures. You have no right to judge me.
1h4 likes

re
cath3081
@suzybradley70 it was Katie herself that made the vulgar comments about him being the ‘biggest’ and all that crap. She’s got no shame. Her poor kids
1h18 likes

suzybradley70
@carljwoods You can live however you like but you’re out there, in the public eye, using whatever you can to earn a few quid. No shame in that but you can’t be surprised when people pass comment on your public posts can you?
If you don’t like it, turn the comments off
1h11 likes

suzybradley70
@james_uk21 I feel sorry for her. I think her life has been really difficult and I honestly hoped that this guy would be her steadying hand.
She can’t just go and live her life and be happy without creating drama and for that I feel sad for her.
1h1 like

carljwoods
@suzybradley70 and you can comment about the fact you don’t like the picture. But you have no right to assume I’m not a decent person nor grown up.
1h3 likes

e
katieprice
@suzybradley70 no why don’t you do us a favour and f**k o** and no wonder your on private you key board warrior
1h6 likes

suzybradley70
@carljwoods oh but I can and I do.
Ok so it was probably funny when you both looked at the photo.
Her children can see that and her comments are vile.
Please tell me that you don’t condone that
1h5 likes

louisebood83
@suzybradley70 I think you're being abit harsh..... Why does everyone get behind a phone and troll, you wouldn't speak to them like that face to face, you shouldn't do it online...... I think Katie maybe should not have made the comment about the pic as her kids will see that but let's face it we've all said something and then thought 'tit' but for anyone famous once it's out there its out there so they just have to ride the storm now...... The world is tit right now and everyone needs to lighten up.... This will be old news by tomorrow 😊
1h4 likes

suzybradley70
@louisebood83 tell you what, you can also delete a photo and a comment at any time but she won’t. She can’t. She literally needs the comments.
The photo could of been innocent but her words were vile and childish.
I pity her kids I really do
1h9 likes

laura_hayley_
@suzybradley70 in the most beautiful place Maldives and in here rowing with strangers I would just leave it put my phone down and enjoy my time away your in the public eye so comments will get said just enjoy your holiday and stop reacting to it all
1h4 likes

suzybradley70
@katieprice for gods sake woman, just stop it. Grow up
1h4 likes

carljwoods
@suzybradley70 I’m sure I could cast aspersions on your life and things you do if I really wanted. Just like you are about mine and me not being decent nor grown up. But I really wouldn’t bother, because I’ve got my stuff to worry about. You’ve had my 5 minutes of attention now so I’m moving on. Lighten up, it’s just a picture and really not graphic.
1h3 likes

rustelaine
@suzybradley70 - Karen comes to mind! I didn’t see it either but when I did it brightened up my day 😂😂😂 I didn’t think you could delete stuff of Instagram once post but maybe I’m wrong. I’ve never been able to do it!! 🤷‍♀️
1h3 likes

suzybradley70
@carljwoods that literally says it all.
1h3 likes

suzybradley70
@rustelaine well there we go. We are all different.
1h1 like

cath3081
@suzybradley70 Cole keeps commenting on being ‘grown up’, but no one actually said that 🤷🏻‍♀️. He must have a complex about it
1h4 likes

suzybradley70
@cath3081 maybe.
1h2 likes

aggy_innes_
@katieprice bull tit!!
1h4 likes

byerleysarah
@rustelaine yes you can delete
59m2 likes

@byerleysarah - oh can you how do you do it?
55mReply

rustelaine
@byerleysarah - do worry I think I’ve found it! Same we can’t delete people like you off it 😂😂😂😂
53mReply

rustelaine
@suzybradley70 - yes we are, so tolerance and no trolling is my mantra 🤷‍♀️
48mReply

carljwoods
@cath3081 her first message said I wasn’t grown up. But then she deleted it. I tell you what, I’ll inbox you the screen shot.
48m3 likes

hornseabear
@carljwoods No it wasn’t a dick pic and no you were not naked but the picture was very suggestive, left nothing to the imagination and then to add insult to injury the comment posted putting all her exes down the fathers of her own children was uncalled for. You put this picture out and I don’t think you gave it a second thought the impact it has on her own children and their fathers. It’s one thing to say stuff in private but it another to post it on social media for everyone to see
46m8 likes

byerleysarah
@rustelaine I think you need to learn how to spell and why have you been so rude to me I'm just saying that I've wrote something before and pressed on the message and it deletes and if your angry about my comment to Carl I was not horrible I just said stop Instagram and enjoy your holiday what's your reason for wishing you could delete people like me you don't know me
46mReply

thisisnotawig2
@carljwoods this is better than my crazy life 🍿
43m2 likesReply

suzybradley70
@carljwoods I deleted it because there was a spelling error.
41mReply

suzybradley70
@rustelaine great.
My mantra is, you invite opinion when you publicly post intimate photos on social media and earn a living from it.
Don’t worry, this is how they earn their money. Why do you think they do it?
39m1 likeReply

suzybradley70
@thisisnotawig2 it’s not though is it. It’s second rate and dull at best. Been done 1000 times before and it’s just old now
39m1 likeReply

leahcar6691
@suzybradley70 You can literally not look at people of whom you disapprove, so why do it
37mReply

xrach_louise_x
@katieprice 😂🤣 OMG Kate I’m dead 😂🤣
37m1 likeReply

suzybradley70
@leahcar6691 I didn’t disapprove up until that post. Also, it’s all out there for everyone to see.
36mReply

rustelaine
@suzybradley70 - 😂😂😂
36mReply

rustelaine
@suzybradley70 - yep same old rubbish from people like you!
35m2 likesReply

suzybradley70
@rustelaine and you!
33mReply

rustelaine
@suzybradley70 - 😂😂😂😂
31mReply

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Shes seriously unhinged. Obviously backtracking probably because her pr person has told her off. All that coke has addled what little brains she had.

Looks like old car wash is getting twitchy as well. Talk about damning someone with faint praise. I reckon he's weighing up whether this hassle is all worth it for old trout face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her opponent to see her gastrologist does she not mean appointment the brain dead chav 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she having to go to the toilet in the middle of the night 😂 how old is she? Jesus I saw that IG post about the ‘opponent with the gastrololgist’ and ‘going to see the fart doctor’ while she is stuffing her face and talking. What is wrong with her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A selection of comments for you

@suzybradley70
sorry Carl but you’ve totally lost the plot and the respect of so many people when you allowed Katie to post a photo of your cock on Instagram.
I honestly hoped that she had met a good man but clearly we were all mistaken.
No man worth his salt would allow that to happen knowing that her children and family can see it.
Just another bloke who’s using her for his own gain.
Hope you got the attention that you are so desperately in need of.
1h19 likes

@suzybradley70 yep, agree with you 💯
1h11 likes

katieprice
@suzybradley70 not everyone looks it that area and I didn’t notice until everyone said ... we are not all perverts and not all craving cock .. stick to your royal hair cuts and instead of talking like you have a plum in your mouth get the plum and stick it in your arse a f**k o**
1h6 likes

jobax.02
@katieprice 😂🤣
1h1 like

katieprice's profile picture
katieprice
@suzybradley70 don’t need too you troll don’t start trolling
1hReply
e
cath3081
@katieprice you have a cheek to comment on the way someone speaks. Have you heard yourself lately hun? Chav
1h12 likes

suzybradley70
@katieprice keeping it classy as always. Nice.
1h11 likes
e
suzybradley70
@cath3081 also, nice to see that she shows that she is as bad as the bully’s that she claims ruin people’s lives
1h11 likes

re
carljwoods
@suzybradley70 lost respect for me? Because @katieprice posted a picture of me sitting on a stool? It wasn’t a dick pick was it? As for being a decent grown up man. Do you have any idea what I’ve done for kate since she broke her feet? I’ve completely had to look after her 24/7 carrying her in and out of the toilet in the middle of the day and night and plenty more. You have no idea what kind of decent man I am or how grown up. So before you judge me and tell me I’m not decent, why don’t you think about what I’ve had to do for her since she had her injury. You have no clue about what goes on behind closed doors. At least meet me or have a conversation before you form an opinion. O and for the record any guy that gets with Katie is instantly plastered as fame hungry by the small minded pricks.
1h10 likes

james_uk21
@suzybradley70 spot on but whst do we expect from this poir excuse if a woman ,
1h5 likesReply

suzybradley70
@katieprice you parade your life around for everyone to see. Literally nothing is sacred to you, even your mans privacy.
Stop grizzling and grow up.
You can literally turn your account off at any point but you won’t.
You make your money through selling your soul. We are entitled to pass comment I’m afraid
1h12 likes

suzybradley70
@carljwoods you didn’t get her to delete it though did you.
Funny that.
1h6 likes

carljwoods
@suzybradley70 who gives a tit really. Lighten up. It’s already out there. Im not naked in it but I’ll make sure I wear pants just to please you on future pictures. You have no right to judge me.
1h4 likes

re
cath3081
@suzybradley70 it was Katie herself that made the vulgar comments about him being the ‘biggest’ and all that crap. She’s got no shame. Her poor kids
1h18 likes

suzybradley70
@carljwoods You can live however you like but you’re out there, in the public eye, using whatever you can to earn a few quid. No shame in that but you can’t be surprised when people pass comment on your public posts can you?
If you don’t like it, turn the comments off
1h11 likes

suzybradley70
@james_uk21 I feel sorry for her. I think her life has been really difficult and I honestly hoped that this guy would be her steadying hand.
She can’t just go and live her life and be happy without creating drama and for that I feel sad for her.
1h1 like

carljwoods
@suzybradley70 and you can comment about the fact you don’t like the picture. But you have no right to assume I’m not a decent person nor grown up.
1h3 likes

e
katieprice
@suzybradley70 no why don’t you do us a favour and f**k o** and no wonder your on private you key board warrior
1h6 likes

suzybradley70
@carljwoods oh but I can and I do.
Ok so it was probably funny when you both looked at the photo.
Her children can see that and her comments are vile.
Please tell me that you don’t condone that
1h5 likes

louisebood83
@suzybradley70 I think you're being abit harsh..... Why does everyone get behind a phone and troll, you wouldn't speak to them like that face to face, you shouldn't do it online...... I think Katie maybe should not have made the comment about the pic as her kids will see that but let's face it we've all said something and then thought 'tit' but for anyone famous once it's out there its out there so they just have to ride the storm now...... The world is tit right now and everyone needs to lighten up.... This will be old news by tomorrow 😊
1h4 likes

suzybradley70
@louisebood83 tell you what, you can also delete a photo and a comment at any time but she won’t. She can’t. She literally needs the comments.
The photo could of been innocent but her words were vile and childish.
I pity her kids I really do
1h9 likes

laura_hayley_
@suzybradley70 in the most beautiful place Maldives and in here rowing with strangers I would just leave it put my phone down and enjoy my time away your in the public eye so comments will get said just enjoy your holiday and stop reacting to it all
1h4 likes

suzybradley70
@katieprice for gods sake woman, just stop it. Grow up
1h4 likes

carljwoods
@suzybradley70 I’m sure I could cast aspersions on your life and things you do if I really wanted. Just like you are about mine and me not being decent nor grown up. But I really wouldn’t bother, because I’ve got my stuff to worry about. You’ve had my 5 minutes of attention now so I’m moving on. Lighten up, it’s just a picture and really not graphic.
1h3 likes

rustelaine
@suzybradley70 - Karen comes to mind! I didn’t see it either but when I did it brightened up my day 😂😂😂 I didn’t think you could delete stuff of Instagram once post but maybe I’m wrong. I’ve never been able to do it!! 🤷‍♀️
1h3 likes

suzybradley70
@carljwoods that literally says it all.
1h3 likes

suzybradley70
@rustelaine well there we go. We are all different.
1h1 like

cath3081
@suzybradley70 Cole keeps commenting on being ‘grown up’, but no one actually said that 🤷🏻‍♀️. He must have a complex about it
1h4 likes

suzybradley70
@cath3081 maybe.
1h2 likes

aggy_innes_
@katieprice bull tit!!
1h4 likes

byerleysarah
@rustelaine yes you can delete
59m2 likes

@byerleysarah - oh can you how do you do it?
55mReply

rustelaine
@byerleysarah - do worry I think I’ve found it! Same we can’t delete people like you off it 😂😂😂😂
53mReply

rustelaine
@suzybradley70 - yes we are, so tolerance and no trolling is my mantra 🤷‍♀️
48mReply

carljwoods
@cath3081 her first message said I wasn’t grown up. But then she deleted it. I tell you what, I’ll inbox you the screen shot.
48m3 likes

hornseabear
@carljwoods No it wasn’t a dick pic and no you were not naked but the picture was very suggestive, left nothing to the imagination and then to add insult to injury the comment posted putting all her exes down the fathers of her own children was uncalled for. You put this picture out and I don’t think you gave it a second thought the impact it has on her own children and their fathers. It’s one thing to say stuff in private but it another to post it on social media for everyone to see
46m8 likes

byerleysarah
@rustelaine I think you need to learn how to spell and why have you been so rude to me I'm just saying that I've wrote something before and pressed on the message and it deletes and if your angry about my comment to Carl I was not horrible I just said stop Instagram and enjoy your holiday what's your reason for wishing you could delete people like me you don't know me
46mReply

thisisnotawig2
@carljwoods this is better than my crazy life 🍿
43m2 likesReply

suzybradley70
@carljwoods I deleted it because there was a spelling error.
41mReply

suzybradley70
@rustelaine great.
My mantra is, you invite opinion when you publicly post intimate photos on social media and earn a living from it.
Don’t worry, this is how they earn their money. Why do you think they do it?
39m1 likeReply

suzybradley70
@thisisnotawig2 it’s not though is it. It’s second rate and dull at best. Been done 1000 times before and it’s just old now
39m1 likeReply

leahcar6691
@suzybradley70 You can literally not look at people of whom you disapprove, so why do it
37mReply

xrach_louise_x
@katieprice 😂🤣 OMG Kate I’m dead 😂🤣
37m1 likeReply

suzybradley70
@leahcar6691 I didn’t disapprove up until that post. Also, it’s all out there for everyone to see.
36mReply

rustelaine
@suzybradley70 - 😂😂😂
36mReply

rustelaine
@suzybradley70 - yep same old rubbish from people like you!
35m2 likesReply

suzybradley70
@rustelaine and you!
33mReply

rustelaine
@suzybradley70 - 😂😂😂😂
31mReply
Pmfsl! 🤣🤣 Thank you, honestly, how childish. Next it'll be ' my dad's bigger than your dad' etc etc etc. All over a pair of rolled up cock socks! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet she has wind issues from having those gigantic lips and huge Turkey teef - her mouth has to open wider and so takes in more air. 👄💨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's sitting repeating ''look at these mate''. on a vid on KP's instagram, referring to the cheap tacky glasses he's wearing. Ali Express specials, £3.21 a pair. What a tit :D

Of course, he's only trying to get commission from that Insta account that gave him them. They're selling them fror £29.99. Bet some mugs will pay it too.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.