Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry same photos, but look at the body language top one- he’s totally not arsed- hands look awkward
Bottom one-He’s looking away, barely holding her- but she’s all over him- clinging on.
such bad vibes from him.
E5F6D68A-51E3-4491-B479-F56B98142BDA.png
D2EF8804-49AB-42F3-9FF9-E998BD5494E1.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
she obviously doesn’t either or doesn’t think people won’t see through it - guaranteed her issues are the in the snow

So did I, had no idea how coke can really duck your internal organs.

Reactions: 4
No photos today from The Maldives. Maybe trouble in paradise... 🌴
Or perhaps with the Maldives downpour☔ the beach cleaners mistook her for washed up plastic...
On a positive note maybe shes flying back✈ to face the bankruptcy in person rather than Zoom.. Let's face it I think her celebrity is so bad. She needs Crisis PR
I really think she should face consequences head on..
Baby making 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

then again.... it will probably be on their bleeping story !!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
My friend who lives nearby (I live near Cole) saw a new black Range Rover today that had a personalised plate ending in HOT right nearby. I have the other part of the plate but wasn’t going to post it I tried Googling it but can’t see it’s hers.... Starts with a J though...

Reactions: 1
in those photos - it looks like he's resucing her from a mountain rather than lifting her up for a kiss and cuddle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been living for these threads!
Actually cringing so bad at the c0ck talk from KP I had to comment!
King c0ck Cole will be gone by Christmas if she's not duffed, he's no more interest in her than I do living on the moon!!
KP is car crash TV at its finest! Oh how the pricey has fallen 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been living for these threads!
Actually cringing so bad at the c0ck talk from KP I had to comment!
King c0ck Cole will be gone by Christmas if she's not duffed, he's no more interest in her than I do living on the moon!!
KP is car crash TV at its finest! Oh how the pricey has fallen 🙈
she hasn't moved on from a) being jordan

and b) being with peter andre

will be very surprised if stuffed socks manages to knock her up by xmas

• Haha
Reactions: 10
UpinaBubble... King cock cole!!!😆😆😆😆 love it!! We needed a bit of variety from Turkey teef tosser!!

• Haha
UpinaBubble... King cock cole!!!😆😆😆😆 love it!! We needed a bit of variety from Turkey teef tosser!!
King Cock Cole stuffs his socks up her hole 🤣

Sorry, couldn't resist it.

My friend who lives nearby (I live near Cole) saw a new black Range Rover today that had a personalised plate ending in HOT right nearby. I have the other part of the plate but wasn’t going to post it I tried Googling it but can’t see it’s hers.... Starts with a J though...
Ah. Was it 'Jodie's Hot'??!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Facehugger ...it's sick but on a Sunday night with no teaching , planning marking... No Monday 6 am alarm or home at 7pm Monday night .. I need banal tit that only tattle provides in such sick/ great style!!!😆❤

• Heart
Facehugger ...it's sick but on a Sunday night with no teaching , planning marking... No Monday 6 am alarm or home at 7pm Monday night .. I need banal tit that only tattle provides in such sick/ great style!!!😆❤
I'm with you on that one, yes indeedy 😏😏🤣 I set my alarm just for the fun of turning it off, turning over, saying 'bollocks' and going back to sleep 🤣

• Haha
So did I, had no idea how coke can really duck your internal organs.
It’s often cut with baby laxatives and even when it’s not, it’s brutal on your guts. I experimented in my 20’s and the first time I used it...I was not prepared 😬. That’s also why you lose so much weight. Speeds everything right up!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
“Cutting a typically glamorous figure” who wrote this crap? Anyone else noticed the short brown hair sticking up all over her head?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
King Cock Cole stuffs his socks up her hole 🤣

Sorry, couldn't resist it.

Ah. Was it 'Jodie's Hot'??!! 🤣
It was a J but Katie also had KP11 HOT before, this is a new one that’s J*** HOT
She can’t drive but Cole keeps getting illegal plates so wondered if this was another one. I will keep an eye 😂

Reactions: 5
It was a J but Katie also had KP11 HOT before, this is a new one that’s J*** HOT
She can’t drive but Cole keeps getting illegal plates so wondered if this was another one. I will keep an eye 😂
Please don’t tell me she’s bringing Jordan back? 🙈

Reactions: 2
Would you be surprised? Cole seems to like her Jordan persona
I wouldn’t be surprised at all, I’d just fear even more for those kids of hers. Not convinced about Cole though - I don’t think he likes anything about her at all, other than the exposure she’s giving him, the freebies and the potential earnings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.