Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Melted candle 🤣🤣🤣
😂 Got me thinking about a brand I once bought Skankee Candles (no jokes) they do random scents

It's really weird how she is so overtly sexual with everything - why on earth does she want everyone to know about the size of her bloke's manhood in such a boasty manner. It's crude and vile, she's not 17 - she actually disgusts me and I'm not easily shocked, it's just criiiinge :cautious:
Imagine her over the dinner table having a roast with Carls folks...
Yay he's the biggest I eva had🤭🤭To be fair though Im sure he thought the same😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
F u c k me, how insecure is that man that because it was a running joke about Kris she’s now had to say it about him! It’s utter utter BS! Just looks like a normal dick with a semi to me. They can try and fool everyone else but they can’t fool themselves, Kris was much bigger and he’s fewmin 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
F u c k me, how insecure is that man that because it was a running joke about Kris she’s now had to say it about him! It’s utter utter BS! Just looks like a normal dick with a semi to me. They can try and fool everyone else but they can’t fool themselves, Kris was much bigger and he’s fewmin 🤣🤣
It's all ridiculous, who cares who's bigger, after each bloke her manky old minge would need a re-bore anyway, all this 'whos bigger' is all teenage trivia. By the time she's done she'll need donkey Kong chucking a barrell up there to sort her out FFS!

Anyway, said it earlier, that pic looks odd, it's rolled up socks. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate that I kind of feel sorry for her. I really don’t like the look of this one I think he’s going to really duck her over. I know she’s an absolute disaster but I wish she had sorted herself out for the sake of the kids. At least Kerry Katona eventually did (I think?). Where are the 2 Gary’s? Is she still even friends with them? I feel like they tried to keep her normal

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Shes so pathetic though to think dick size is what any women would prioritise in a man...
Her kids can read her comments 😞
She doesn't value kindness,
Matters of the heart... A man to make her see sense
She values objects, materialism.
Katie wants to come across like she has everything we all want...
Well no you dont!!!
You are the person you were Katie.
You haven't evolved into a grown up.
You don't have crowds of fans.
She has got worse as a person and her life falling apart is still not waking her up@!!!

sadly no one around her is helping her as for Carl... he seems like an enabler...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel weird about Cole as he seems to really be loving her being helpless and dependent on him. It doesn’t look very healthy. Also I thought if she had casts wouldn’t her legs be all pasty underneath? But they are the same colour did she take them off to put fake tan on them?

I don’t think he’s the insecure one. He has a big ego and she’s making herself look really stupid and desperate with what she’s saying. I’m sure he knows exactly what’s going on and is currently her white knight, but once he’s got her where he wants her, he can treat her how he likes because she has nowhere else to go and no one else to rely on

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate that I kind of feel sorry for her. I really don’t like the look of this one I think he’s going to really duck her over. I know she’s an absolute disaster but I wish she had sorted herself out for the sake of the kids. At least Kerry Katona eventually did (I think?). Where are the 2 Gary’s? Is she still even friends with them? I feel like they tried to keep her normal
Yep totally agree about Carl..
As for the 2 Gary's I think they had a fall out and they sided with someone else.
I loved those 2 dudes. They were her makeup artists. Shame they aren't today...

I feel weird about Cole as he seems to really be loving her being helpless and dependent on him. It doesn’t look very healthy. Also I thought if she had casts wouldn’t her legs be all pasty underneath? But they are the same colour did she take them off to put fake tan on them?
Thats a good point because we all know that the skin couldn't possibly match its just more signs that things were not quite as she says.
Yeah somethings up with her feet but perhaps she opted for '' Cinderella surgery'' (yep that fairytale of the shoes missing after midnight.. There's a foot surgery) in Turkey and it went a bit botched..
Who knows..
But I Bet Carl DOES.
££🤑 a future pay day maybe.. He will know her secrets...

Reactions: 6
She really will come a huge cropper one day with how fast she rushes in it will be the wrong man to mess with. So far she’s always been the one ‘in charge’ and able to control the guys and they are slightly wet blankets who she had enjoyed messing with. I think this one is going to give her psychological warfare experience like she’s never encountered. He really reminds me of an ex of mine. She’s already totally reliant on him and has no exit plan does she?

Reactions: 16
No photos today from The Maldives. Maybe trouble in paradise... 🌴
Or perhaps with the Maldives downpour☔ the beach cleaners mistook her for washed up plastic...
On a positive note maybe shes flying back✈ to face the bankruptcy in person rather than Zoom.. Let's face it I think her celebrity is so bad. She needs Crisis PR
I really think she should face consequences head on..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or perhaps with the Maldives downpour☔ the beach cleaners mistook her for washed up plastic...
On a positive note maybe shes flying back✈ to face the bankruptcy in person rather than Zoom.. Let's face it I think her celebrity is so bad. She needs Crisis PR
Probably taking the day to think up more porkies to sell to the media. They are running out of imaginative stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was more than that, she owed Kieran in the region of £50k for car payments and credit card debt. Peter around £200k after some undisclosed damages and publicly accusing him of cheating. Alex 150k for the video, on top of that were mortgage arrears. I really don't know how she's still spending so much. She listed her 'beauty' expenses at about 65k or so.

On more than one occasion her house had been shown and it's full of junk. I say junk, but in reality we're talking about thousands and thousands of pounds worth of items; electronics, brand new clothes she could have sold. No doubt she's already discarded her cystalised boots and both new motorised wheelchairs.
Peter Andre donated his compo that he won from her over her slandering him to a fund set up for Harvey's future care. Which we can assume she had control of. So that's long gone no doubt.
I remember thinking at the time "Lovely, that will be spent on more new tits and more holidays with her next rent-a-penis".

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And I bet her mother was the other person with Skanky in charge of that trust fund... easy to spend it how she wantec lying saying for Harvey. E.g. Trips , holidays bills, household furniture rent in the house she trashed saying it's Harveys home 😵😡

Reactions: 4
Her vile wind issues are due to c0ke addiction. It’s well known it fills you full of trapped wind - hasn’t she actually worked that out the drippy cow

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
"THE BEACH CLEANERS MISTOOK HER FOR WASHED UP PLASTIC" BRILLIANT!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.