Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am traumatised by the YouTube video. Her poor kids

Same just watched it, I can't believe she purposely lifts her legs up and farts when Princess's friends are over. So embarrassing.

I've never heard someone make out like a colonoscopy was a HUGE operation like she did, she was so dramatic 🤣 the call for attention was just so cringe.

I laughed when her wheelchair got stuck and the staff were trying to help her - she just ended up using her mangled feet to scoot herself out the door

And the part where she's talking about the fact that it might be her diet that's causing problems.... with all the Herbalife tit in the background of the shot 🤣 great advert for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's sitting repeating ''look at these mate''. on a vid on KP's instagram, referring to the cheap tacky glasses he's wearing. Ali Express specials, £3.21 a pair. What a tit :D

Of course, he's only trying to get commission from that Insta account that gave him them. They're selling them fror £29.99. Bet some mugs will pay it too.
They look like something Madge off Benidorm would wear! They're not even bloke's shades, surely to god? The street sellers in Gran Canaria were merching stuff like that inside their coats when I went 20 years ago. What tat!!!!!! Hardly Tom Cruise in his Aviators is he!! 🤣😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And can I just ask... why is her bikini line all spotty and rashy and dark.... She really has let herself go, at least years ago she used to look after herself, the last lot of years she was just down hill... She looks stinking, who remembers a few shows ago she used to piss herself, between that and the farting I bet she honks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am traumatised by the YouTube video. Her poor kids
Me too, it’s actually vile. She’s even more vile than ever before! Do we really need to know all of this?!! I feel for her kids. Bet it’s a real turn on for Cole too.
imagine the smell from her farts and her breath 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Gosh her kids looked mortified in that last YouTube gastro video 😳
BD51BDF5-A39F-4EE6-9EC3-74245E030936.png

Old clips always pop up on Instagram- fascinating how much she’s changed in some ways and really hasn’t in others!!

• Wow
  • Haha
She is virtually illiterate I mean I know some of those terms were medical but come on. junior’s face says it all.

I just walked the dog but forgot to go near the house sorry 😂

• Haha
Why is she having to go to the toilet in the middle of the night 😂 how old is she? Jesus I saw that IG post about the ‘opponent with the gastrololgist’ and ‘going to see the fart doctor’ while she is stuffing her face and talking. What is wrong with her?!
It’s probably all that tit food she eats that’s giving her bad gas! She’s always going on about the crap she eats. She’s gross

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s probably all that tit food she eats that’s giving her bad gas! She’s always going on about the crap she eats. She’s gross
I have a different theory. She can't form a tight seal around whatever she's got in her gob due to the turkey teef, so swallows too much air............ 🤭🤭

She'd be far better off with dentures 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I googled Judge Schaffer... Very high up... He was the judge who banned the ex director of bhs being a company director... ... Let's hope he is very wound up by her skankiness!!!!

Reactions: 12
Hi guys, new to this but had a brilliant laugh at some of these comments 🤣🤣🤣. Just noticed that her case has been changed to ‘to be heard by Skype’ 😡😡😡

• Angry
I only managed the first 20 seconds of the YouTube vid. Why does she think anyone wants to watch/listen to her talk with her mouth full of food?! She’s like an ill-mannered toddler!!! Disgusting.
I did enjoy the comment ‘I think there’s something wrong with me’ though. Does she want a list?!

• Sick
  • Haha
I only managed the first 20 seconds of the YouTube vid. Why does she think anyone wants to watch/listen to her talk with her mouth full of food?! She’s like an ill-mannered toddler!!! Disgusting.
I did enjoy the comment ‘I think there’s something wrong with me’ though. Does she want a list?!
Oh it gets worse
She screams at junior to come down and reads them the report, she can’t say any of the words and keeps telling the kids she’s got something wrong with her. Halfway through junior manages to work out she’s got nothing wrong with her and is bored of it so she gets more graphic and shows them the photos of her colon

• Sick
  • Haha
HUH? Jordan never left the building. 😖 😖

I refuse to even watch Any of her pathetic video's
Fair point! Although I fear if she starts using the persona officially again, it could be a whole lot worse than ‘the pricey’ 😬

Reactions: 2
I wasn't even aware she ever stopped using the persona, same tit different name.

ANYWAY, you missed this..

So classy said no one.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Oh it gets worse
She screams at junior to come down and reads them the report, she can’t say any of the words and keeps telling the kids she’s got something wrong with her. Halfway through junior manages to work out she’s got nothing wrong with her and is bored of it so she gets more graphic and shows them the photos of her colon
colon price has a nice ring to it

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s her natural hair, where the extensions are usually attached.
Thats not her hair...her natural hair is horrendously thin and wispy , that’s extensions cut short... I’ve been cutting extensions for 20+ years and thats defo not her natural hair xx

I've never heard someone make out like a colonoscopy was a HUGE operation like she did, she was so dramatic 🤣 the call for attention was just so cringe.
I will not watch the vid so fill me in.

I want to know when all this happened and did she actually have a colonoscopy.

Why are we only learning this now when she's on a bleeping holiday?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.