Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
Her pregnancy and birth with Jett was always a huge mystery.

From what I remember, she, unusually for her, kept her bump covered with looser clothing and an array of long scarves and wouldn't divulge the due date/ month when asked. Apparently she suffered an awful pregnancy, put loads more weight on than she usually does in pregnancy, suffered from anaemia and low platelets but still decided to go on a driving holiday (the pink horsebox iirc) to an undisclosed country where the medical staff didn't speak English (according to the stories she sold to the press and mags) near her due date, then sufferered complications whilst there and Jett was born by emergency C-section with Krayon not being allowed to witness the birth . He weighed (imo) a quite decent weight for an 8 week premature baby (5.5lb).

Tattlers discuss! ( until the next nauseating pics appear of them in the DM/Sun/IG)
I’m sure i read she didn’t know she was pregnant with him or Bunny until she was quite far along? She was definately not her usual OTT self during those pregnancies.

5.5lb is a fab weight for a 32 weeker !! My daughter was a 3.6lb 33 weeker

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Everything that comes out of KP’s mouth is BS. She wouldn’t know how to tell the truth!

I remember last year she was on This Morning and they asked her an awkward question (can’t remember what it was) but she suddenly blurted out to the world that she was doing a degree course to become a Paramedic and also she was flying off the following weekend to Nigeria to finalise details of her adopting a baby from a Nigerian orphanage!! Apparently some woman at the nail salon she goes to had contacts with an orphanage in Nigeria and so could organise it for her because it is really hard to adopt over here in the UK and she has plenty of space in her big house for lots of kids!!! 😮. I can remember that both Holly and Phil were gobsmacked about the whole situation and Phil asked her something about was she really in the right position to go off adopting kids!!

Well surprise, surprise nothing has come of her becoming a Paramedic and as for the adoption - oh yeah, she didn’t fly out in the end because it was her weekend to have the kids and she couldn’t get childcare and so didn’t go through with it!! I read somewhere that they reckoned she was trying to go for the Angelina Jolie or Madonna look - with lots of kids herself plus adopting some!!
Plus the funeral singing plans.

• Haha

Wilkco

VIP Member
Yes, the police caution is for the threatening comment he made on the TGIs video to the woman who is in remission with cancer, because she called him creepy eyed In the Sun’s comments. When she contacted the police, they took down the video, but edited that threat out and then put it back up, but loads of people had seen it before they changed it. Her PR contacted the woman and said this was unlike him and would be looked into, but the case is closed now and Jed is waiting for the police report. KP preaches this anti bullying, but they are the worst.

I’m not sure, there is someone on here who is able to save the stories from insta, I tried, but couldn’t make it work 🙄 sorry
Thanks for trying.

Ecosse

VIP Member
On her Insta Katie doesn't follow LG or the Katona, however she does follow Chloe Ferry for some weird reason.
She also doesn't appear to routinely follow Junior and Princess. They always appear on her posts with "likes" but I'm wondering if they're generated automatically.

Moog77

Her pregnancy and birth with Jett was always a huge mystery.

From what I remember, she, unusually for her, kept her bump covered with looser clothing and an array of long scarves and wouldn't divulge the due date/ month when asked. Apparently she suffered an awful pregnancy, put loads more weight on than she usually does in pregnancy, suffered from anaemia and low platelets but still decided to go on a driving holiday (the pink horsebox iirc) to an undisclosed country where the medical staff didn't speak English (according to the stories she sold to the press and mags) near her due date, then sufferered complications whilst there and Jett was born by emergency C-section with Krayon not being allowed to witness the birth . He weighed (imo) a quite decent weight for an 8 week premature baby (5.5lb).

Tattlers discuss! ( until the next nauseating pics appear of them in the DM/Sun/IG)

Jett was the baby she wanted Kieran DNA tested for didnt she? Apparently she told him it was possible a footballer could be his dad. Hold on let me find some more details...

• Wow

Wilkco

VIP Member
I mean the post the other day asking about furniture, sofas etc...didn’t the house she rents come fully furnished? Unless she has damaged the furniture, would it not be up to the landlord to replace? Not sure how it works.
Loads of people commenting on the gym equipment story, saying about how she should of sorted that before going on holiday... ie priorities!
Perhaps she is moving into another house that is unfurnished. How long has she been in the Surrey house? A Short Term Lease? It was April when she first filmed in there. Could have been a 6 months lease.

Moog77

Yup here you go tattlers. She asked Kieran to take a DNA test for Jett.

There is no way Jett was that far prem, maybe a week or two.

As you say, 5.5lb is a good weight for 32 weeks if so, you know, so do I, mine was 4lb at 31weeks + 5 days, the staff said that was amazing, the average was about 3.3lb at the time.

She didn't know whether it was Kierans or not, so invented the whole story x

My 2 boys were 3lb 1oz at 28 weeks and 4lb at 30 weeks 🙂🙂

• Heart

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
So now they're on the island of Kandima. Seems like she has form there:

Had a "2nd honeymoon" there with Krayon, posed topless infuriating locals and Krayon posed to Michell there earlier this year.

Cloud Chaser

Her house came fully furnished with a gym. She’s asking for replacement sofas etc and more Gym equipment. Has Harvey been at home all this time and destroyed the furniture or is it the animals.

There must be more we can do for Harvey! I’m convinced that’s where her money is. I saw on Twitter that when he turned 16 she hit financial troubles and now he is 18 she’s not paying anyone but HMRC. She can legally put the money into an account in his name that she uses and say it’s for his benefit.

If he’s in residential care she can’t spend so easily on his behalf.😡

He’s obviously gotten worse in her absence and she’s setting up the next headlines.

He needs residential to save his life 🙏

She will have to go out for her ‘scan’ so her ‘medical team’ can confirm it is indeed a miracle and she can now take her ‘first unaided steps.’ (Think I’ll have a £10 bet that they won’t be wearing their masks correctly)
No doubt we will be inundated with how she has missed her children terribly, is getting Harvey to use his gifted gym equipment, then the multitude of YT videos of her 3 week holiday.
Pictures of the new sofas, table and chairs, with the kids and Carl jumping all over them.
More crap #ads of leggings, ear pods, make up brushes etc and ‘fans’ complaining they have not received their purchases and their emails are bouncing back.
Never mind, not long until the 18th when hopefully the court will sort her out. 🤞
It’s just a directions hearing. She’s actually very clever with wording. “I have a new accountant.” Yes, same firm though, Katie, just a different person.

Attachments

SallyJane

I've just twigged. Last month there was a story about Skanky flaps having a new dog, Princess was cuddling it. It was called Sid as I remember, she said it was Carl's dog. Think the story was in the daily fail? So what's really going on?
It’s Carl’s dog from his relationship with Perie, they’ve been sharing him up until recently

Lulucole

I don't believe Jett was prem at all. She was ready to pop, as she put it herself, before the trip to France.
Wow that a tight round bump. Looks high. I was overdue in my pregnancies by 2 weeks and that was like my bump but mine was lower.