Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
That saying by Caprice is on loads of different celebrity accounts... 🙄😂
She's as nutty as lilo lil, not forgot the DOI saga yet, accusing whatisface her professional partner of bullying, then gave her another partner but she still quit, she's obviously just trying to scrape up any friends she can get.

Reactions: 3

NParker

Chatty Member
There's a close up of her foot with the scar, but look at how the pictures are posed and where they come from...Backgrid. They're edited.

Her entire body looks smooth. Nothing around her boobs, you also never see her tummy tuck scar.

20201024_093454.jpg

VIP Member
Katie is plugging those same leggings old Lauren was wearing in a car park.
However I don't think Kylie Jenner really approves, Katie better be careful.

Attachments

• Sick

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
No photos today from The Maldives. Maybe trouble in paradise... 🌴
Or perhaps with the Maldives downpour☔ the beach cleaners mistook her for washed up plastic...
On a positive note maybe shes flying back✈ to face the bankruptcy in person rather than Zoom.. Let's face it I think her celebrity is so bad. She needs Crisis PR
I really think she should face consequences head on..
Probably taking the day to think up more porkies to sell to the media. They are running out of imaginative stories.

• Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
You know at this Essex house there is barely any parking. Where are they going to park all those rank cars of Cole’s 😂

Hopefully she will just stay in that rented thing and not bother with Essex house. Does she still have a dog? I thought they had passed away

Wilkco

VIP Member
She might not be coming back directly to UK, she need to get them Turkey Teef fixed remember!!!! There was a direct flight last night from Maldives to Istanbul. I'm sure Coal's man enough to push her all the way to the stumps clinic in a wheelchair , he's had enough practice doing it over sand (ooerr missus) the past 3 weeks as the pap pics prove!
Ryan has just put a selfie on his Instagram story and it looks like Carl and Katie maybe sitting behind him. I may be wrong. Perhaps someone else could have a look. If they are then they're still in the Maldives.

Wilkco

VIP Member
I see she is back to having long hair in the photo in the Sun and now has pink nails instead of the yellow.

• Haha

Wilkco

VIP Member
Well Ryan is on his way home. On his Instagram story he has a face mask on and # Katie & Carl. I assume they are also coming home today.

80hs

Chatty Member
Judge Schaffer adjourned the proceedings until November 18 for a directions hearing, and Katie may have to undergo an examination for the court to assess her finances.

This is the bit I like.
What’s a directions hearing?

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
Katie is plugging those same leggings old Lauren was wearing in a car park.
However I don't think Kylie Jenner really approves, Katie better be careful.
Her arm looks bigger than her leg.... that is some dodgy photoshopping

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
The Sun have a couple of stories out, they just had to run a baby story to compete with Alex Reid 🙄😡

• Sad