Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Her pregnancy and birth with Jett was always a huge mystery.

From what I remember, she, unusually for her, kept her bump covered with looser clothing and an array of long scarves and wouldn't divulge the due date/ month when asked. Apparently she suffered an awful pregnancy, put loads more weight on than she usually does in pregnancy, suffered from anaemia and low platelets but still decided to go on a driving holiday (the pink horsebox iirc) to an undisclosed country where the medical staff didn't speak English (according to the stories she sold to the press and mags) near her due date, then sufferered complications whilst there and Jett was born by emergency C-section with Krayon not being allowed to witness the birth . He weighed (imo) a quite decent weight for an 8 week premature baby (5.5lb).

Tattlers discuss! ( until the next nauseating pics appear of them in the DM/Sun/IG)
Yeah, that was all quite strange. Wasn’t she in France, if I recall?

Reactions: 2

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
Do you remember those staged photos she did in the grounds trying to make out she was cleaning it up, sitting on a digger, carrying a couple of bits of the rubbish she just left outside, it was hilarious, I don’t think she knows how to clean. I think the woman/company who crystallised her boots also crystallised what looked liked a bottle of cleaning spray 😂
The Kardashians also have blinged bottles of cleaning products 🤣

• Haha

Wilkco

VIP Member
As Chase Comms went into liquidation on 9 March 2020 who has Katie's earnings been paid to? The SAS fee would have been about that time. Surely she is not daft enough to have it paid to family member. Would the TV company have gone along with that? On the latest video of the OK photo shoot you see at the end Carl speak to Kirsty who is off camera as they drive off in a hired campervan. I assume this was Kirsty Rayner-Shaw of Chase Comms.

Kittyyy

The X-rays are her feet as the the one shown today has her name and date of birth in top left hand corner. So she has got metal screws in them The stitched foot looks like it's a make up prop added to her feet. Look at the toe area you can see the edge of something that looks like a film of some sort. The stitching looks too rough to be real.

He is her photographer who does the Backgrid photos. Earlier in the holiday you saw the three of them sitting at a table with drinks comparing teeth.
I thought he did the YouTube videos? Could be wrong 😑

Reactions: 1

NParker

Chatty Member
Oh god yeah I remember that 😳 Then kieran gave that interview saying that he didn't know if jet was his but that he didn't want to know & would explain to him when he was older 😳 Didn't he do a test also??

Harvey went into a residential care home the same time the other 4 kids went to their dads to live. It was online if you Google, that a well known UK celebrity mum had had her kids taken off her...was addicted to coke & the last straw was when she'd dragged her teenage son by the hair 👍 I'd say all kids were taken off her & she's been monitored to then allow somewhat joint custody at a later date. It would explain the kids new schools, kieran refusing to let the kids go to her & Harvey being taken away
It wasn't Katie, the woman in question was outed at the time, it wasn't one of the soaps I watched so I can't remember her. But there are more details of the woman in question here. She was a soap actress and had a parent who had recently passed away. The child she was seen assaulting was one of the two taken. She was outed after going on a Twitter rant, so she effectively exposed herself.

ETA - Sorry didn't see the above reply.

Last edited:

Wilkco

VIP Member
On her Insta Katie doesn't follow LG or the Katona, however she does follow Chloe Ferry for some weird reason.
Ryan has photos of Chloe Ferry on his instagram referring to her as his bf.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Somerville12

VIP Member
I don't have t witter... Just Google Katie price twitter...go on it .. Then at the top left is a search box just type Harvey Price and it comes up. So so sad who ever it is but God it does look like him😫😞

VIP Member
I've never heard someone make out like a colonoscopy was a HUGE operation like she did, she was so dramatic 🤣 the call for attention was just so cringe.
I will not watch the vid so fill me in.

I want to know when all this happened and did she actually have a colonoscopy.

Why are we only learning this now when she's on a fucking holiday?