Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
That must have been filmed on the Monday before leaving for the Maldives. She visited her mother on the Saturday and went to the Maldives on the Sunday.
TBH no one really knows when she went to the Fart Doctor.

Reactions: 3

Howarewe

Chatty Member
What did she joke about the fiesta? Was this that same fiesta she got caught driving whilst banned, with the kids in the car with no seatbelts on??
Just posting videos of it etc taking the piss as it’s an oldish car

Reactions: 2

Kitten3081

The daily fail has some vomit inducing photos of the pair... (don’t look if eating)
She’s wearing her sparkly moon boots here, but I think they’re old photos from a few days ago.
Her yellow claws are still on in these photos, but they’ve been broken/ gnawed off in her stories plugging the leggings 🤭

A3CA57EF-A229-43ED-9026-37AA8ACC4EE0.png
A3CA57EF-A229-43ED-9026-37AA8ACC4EE0.png

• Sick
  • Haha

NParker

Chatty Member
Pricey,I still think though SS stepped in and kids are with their dads,whether info has been kept secretwe won’t know,courts can keep things like that out of public eye,but she definatly doesn’t have full custody.
I think it's possible. But with her lifestyle it seems just as likely that she agreed to have them live with their fathers? Maybe. If the actress could be written about in the press, albeit anonymously, why nothing about Katie? Doing coke isn't enough to have children removed, or no celebrity would have custody of their kids.

She does seem to have them flexibly, and has taken them all on holiday (and friends). You'd think if Children's Services were actively involved there would be more stringent rules in place, especially if they were deemed to be at risk enough to be removed due to her behaviour.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
It was a J but Katie also had KP11 HOT before, this is a new one that’s J*** HOT
She can’t drive but Cole keeps getting illegal plates so wondered if this was another one. I will keep an eye 😂
Please don’t tell me she’s bringing Jordan back? 🙈

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Symptoms’s of PWS include an insatiable appetite, but not all people with PWS are actually obese, although it does take careful management. She pacifies him with food and always has.
Ok like I said I can’t stand Katie but how do you know she’s pacified him with food and always has? Do you know her personally or are you just going by the few minutes you see in Instagram?

Lulucole

There was a close up on the beach during the week. There is definitely a scar there but it’s so faint there’s no way it’s from the wound she shared originally. Those stitches leave terrible scarring & a raised area for months after they have been removed
Exactly that's why it makes one think its a cosmetic procedure and wasn't an accident but perhaps just a cosmetic foot procedure.
When she came back to the UK she had it looked at again.
It's not abnormal to do that.

There is no way that foot scar she had can fade that drastically. Unless of course she is editing it in the photos to be less prominent.

She seems unbothered by the healing if she is already on her feet. We are talking just mangled feet I am pretty sure it was ankle damage on both.
Your ankles and feet support your whole body it's ludicrous if she is upright and weight bearing. Without wincing in pain.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Well, either they're still there or using BA's wifi as it's all kicking off on Coal's IG account. See top comment from suzybradley70 and Latex Lil and Coal's responses trying to defend themselves over the cock sock pic...

Lol, I can't see comments, what's going on? 🤣

Lulucole

Sorry if this is a bit off topic. Do you think she really is ‘Bunny snuggles/cuddles’ on the Sun’s comments section?
Yes but I think it is a bot. I recognise you the repetition and lingo we know her for.. Well hung, wasp face, fit Carl, blah blah..
A bot commenter: maybe operated by her or her fam..
Hello bot bot 👋👋👋

What about them as toddlers? Maybe they're both his? :LOL:

To be fair, she is so transparent that she'd probably be dropping hints left, right and center. I don't think she ever really loved Kieran, she just used him as a standby to get back at Pete. You can see the resentment in how she treats them vs the two with Pete.

View attachment 293407

View attachment 293400
The kids looks like twins. Are they?
This is a lovely pic..

Lulucole

The funniest one I watched was that woman who had spent thousands to end up looking like a rubber doll. Why the hell anyone would want to look like a blow up rubber woman I have no clue. But it reminded me of madam herself for some reason 🤣🤣
I remember this and he was rude and I felt sorry for the wife who was evidently uncomfortable and seemingly insecure.

It was so bizarre but riveting viewing. It was one of those shows you have to watch alone because it felt voyeuristic 👀 is the house..

That blow up doll look is quite popular..look at Lauren Goodger

• Haha