Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wilkco

VIP Member
I see they were out at the restaurant earlier and KP chucked food at Ryan, this woman is just ridiculous 😡
I'm not on Twitter or Instagram. Is it possible for me to view things posted by her for instant this restaurant episode?

Reactions: 2

Lulucole

Spot on! And don't forget the song that Ed 'Sheering' co-wrote with her :ROFLMAO: - I can't get away with telling such blatant porkies down the pub - how does she get away with coming out with deliberate bare-faced lies live on telly??

A panel member does sneer at this but she doesn't get pulled up at all.

As someone on the comments section says surely coming out with this on TV where facts can easily be clarified is surely a sign of severe mental illness.
It turns out it is a relative.
But that's gone a bit quite.

She is so passionate about the music and making a hit.

VIP Member
I'm convinced they must have. But due to data protection/privacy laws/injunctions it's not public knowledge. I'd be very surprised if she isn't being monitored by them in some way. I guess they might have been involved in some capacity when it came to custody arrangements and they (hopefully) must be quite heavily involved in Harvey's welfare.
However we are talking about Katie Price, who loves playing the victim, if Social Services were monitoring her we would hear about it from her, it's what she does. I don't think she is being monitored at all, even with her "habits".

Cloud Chaser

I used to like Katie and also felt for her a lot because of the things she'd been through. I just can't empathise with someone who has children and doesn't get the help they need. Either get the help you need to sort yourself out or don't have children. Especially someone who has/had the money, opportunities and connections she does, she would have no issues getting therapy, life coaching, cleaners, support and whatever else she would need. If she had one child who was either an unplanned surprise or planned and then she realised after she had the baby she struggled and didn't have any more I would still feel for her but to have 5 (I think) children and not help herself enough to be a good parent, I just can't feel sorry for her, all my sympathy is with the kids.
i really need to get a life,lol. I was watching the old Katie and Peter shows on You Tube. Why would Pete end the marriage and leave her to go through the loss of a baby on her own? It doesn’t make sense. I watched the Piers Morgan interview she did and she definitely seemed to be lying. Did Pete ever comment over the baby she lost? Was she lying about there being a baby?

DC16

VIP Member
He has photos of Chloe Ferry on his instagram referring to her as his bf.
He used to post lots of pictures with his mates, but since he has been with KP, not one, obvs not introduced her to any of them, only now seem to be with Ryan (BackGrid) Chris (videographer) and Zoe.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
The daily fail has some vomit inducing photos of the pair... (don’t look if eating)
She’s wearing her sparkly moon boots here, but I think they’re old photos from a few days ago.
Her yellow claws are still on in these photos, but they’ve been broken/ gnawed off in her stories plugging the leggings 🤭

Can ride a jet ski, but can’t get herself to dinner. Hmmmm... 🤔

View attachment 293582View attachment 293582

Wilkco

VIP Member

She's on her way home folks - wherever that is...

"It comes following reports that Katie is preparing for a crucial scan when she returns to the UK to see whether she'll walk again after breaking both her feet in a freak accident while on holiday in Turkey in July." How do you prepare for a crucial scan?
The next flight from the Maldives is Thursday arriving at Heathrow in the evening.

• Angry

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
The video of Harvey is old, if it’s even him. From when she opened a shop in a northern city a while back, that’s where it is.

It feels like it makes it sadder that if it is him, she was there or at least in the vicinity.
Have you seen it before? According to some on twitter it is a new video

Howarewe

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if she has sneakily flown straight to Turkey, it’s all gone very quiet... 🤔

So who is taking all their holiday photos, is there a 4th person with them?
No clue. tHe the guy who normally films her for YouTube is a ginger guy. Don’t know his name. He drives the fiesta that she’s joked about a few times. Ryan runs/works for a PR type agency. He gets celebs feee/discounted holidays in exchange for them doing posts about the resort

apologies for any spelling mistakes. I cannot see what I am typing

Passthetea

Is she not for getting hair transplant? So prob has to leave it alone for a while before to get her hair in as good a shape as poss?

VIP Member
I just don’t think KP has any pals. Must be bad if even LG, Michelle H and katona won’t be your pal. KP doesn’t seem the type to have gal pals. She’s much more comfortable with men because she can shag them. It’s her only weapon.
On her Insta Katie doesn't follow LG or the Katona, however she does follow Chloe Ferry for some weird reason.