Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
I dunno if it's appropriate to link the actual video under a spoiler. But if you type in Harvey Price on twitter it will come up.

The video is of a young guy who looks like Harvey with his trousers and underwear around his ankles and he's peeing up a wall with his fingers in his ears as he's next to a busker who's playing music. I dunno what town this is in but he's been filmed by a guy who's laughing at him. There doesn't seem to be anyone around Harvey, although he's near a red car.

There's a comment that says it's not Harvey, but the guy does look an awful lot like him...
Not to be cruel but he isn’t fat enough to be Harvey

Reactions: 3

Facehugger

VIP Member
Oh gosh you brought back a memory - she's already a favourite in my house! We use her phrase "And I'm back cooking again!" if someone enters the room/comes home. We had a contest making a list of the foods she doesn't/couldn't eat once (extensive!). They had a dog that looked like the bloody crypt keeper and only ever ate shit, but kept on living. I assume he's finally kicked the bucket now!

Don't ask me how I've retained this knowledge, but when she first started out and blew up she was reported for benefit fraud, and got sanctioned. LMAO, honestly 🤣
Hahaha, it's absolute gold intit. 'and here I have my hunnyians and carryots'. 🤣 How that son of hers is still alive I have no idea, poor lad. 'Addictively awful' is what I said last night when sonny asked did I want it on 🤣🤣

Sorry for the off topic guys, I bet fish flaps doesn't even know what a bloody cooker is, at least some people do try.

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I think he's been out of residential care because of the pandemic. He's actually safer with her than staying in care atm. The weight spiral is very very worrying, this won't end well for the poor lad.
I'm wondering if Harvey has another medical condition, which makes him a compulsive eater. I have read about children who become agressive, if they don't have access to food. The Parents have to put locks on the kitchen cupboards ect. None of this is Harvey's fault, he is just unfortunate to have Katie Price as a Mother.

Somerville12

VIP Member
226 comments !!! Worth reading for a l augh.. mainly slating her... Some good humour/ banter there too... Taking the piss out of bunnycuddles 1990 aka skankyflaps herself!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lurker2021

I wonder what she actually pays them I remember a few years back she was in trouble for not paying her staff

80hs

Chatty Member
Yes!!!; Nothing has been listed as gifted has it??... And the AS A rules say it also now has to say as as receiving a gift means you are endorsing the product... Therefore oromotjng/ advertising it. Learnt that they the Mrs meldrum thread!!And I wonder if the insolvency team will subpoena Chase communications to provide evidence of paid news articles, Insta ads etc!! I read the sun article a shortlisted today and scrolled down to read the comments... One commenter said they had reported skanky to the insolvency !!!

So the ASA needs to go investigate her posts !!! Thought they were getting pretty strict on that with bloody vloggers/ influencers!?
So who do we need to let know?? 🤣🤣🤣
also, I keep hearing her house has been taken from her, then the nxt breath, she’s had secret money to try and do it up which they are looking into? Anyone know what the truth part is 🤷🏼‍♀️

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Jett and Bunny look SO alike, I think it would be extremely unusual to look that much like a half sibling if they had different fathers. They have the same hair eyes and mouths. My children have a half sibling who has a different mother and there is some resemblance to one of my children, but not as similar as Jett and Bunny

Wilkco

VIP Member
I don't think they're still there. It was a photo from the other day and she wrote in the past tense ("this WAS such a lovely day") and said she wanted to "go" back (not "come" back) with the kids one day.

But re: the sofa etc, I think she was asking if anywhere could deliver by Thursday, not that she wanted a freebie. Mind you, if I was bankrupt, I wouldn't be thinking about buying yet more new furniture.
I noticed that post in the past tense but they have been posting today. If they were on a plane coming home today would they be able to post?

DC16

VIP Member
I recommend that.. those 2 American experts and will sort her right out. I presume celebs get it free. She needs is reversal.
She should get her nose built a bit more so she resembles a bit of how she once looked.

She must've got a record for the most boob jobs. At least in that short amount of time.

I think she once said she went abroad for more breast surgery as no surgeon on the UK would touch them. 🤔
she went to Belgium earlier in the year to get them sorted, again, probably when she said she was in the Priory, slipped out of the country.

• Wow

DC16

VIP Member
New Youtube video out of them all going to the spa before their holiday.

• Sick

gashers

Chatty Member
#harveyslaw 🙃 they are both cunts 😩😩😩😩
I hate to say this although I agree with the sentiment maybe she shouldn’t have said that they should be shot 🤔 but in reality Katie lives and breathes for moments like this so she can quote Harvey’s law and set her rabid fan

I hate to say this although I agree with the sentiment maybe she shouldn’t have said that they should be shot 🤔 but in reality Katie lives and breathes for moments like this so she can quote Harvey’s law and set her rabid fans on anyone who she feels like. I’m struggling to understand her actions, yes it will piss people off flaunting herself in the Maldives and constantly spending money but I have come to the conclusion she is basically so narcissistic and surrounds herself with yes men that nobody around her are going to say look Katie you really need to wind your neck in but it’s never going to happen is it
[/QUOTE]
I hate to say this although I agree with the sentiment maybe she shouldn’t have said that they should be shot 🤔 but in reality Katie lives and breathes for moments like this so she can quote Harvey’s law and set her rabid fan
Sorry I messed up my post got pins and needles in my fingers

Last edited:

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member

NParker

Chatty Member
A certain footballer was the supposed Daddy. I think the smile says it all.
Wow. I don't always look much into which parent a child looks like. (I have a child who looks nothing like me or his dad). That is a very close resemblance for someone she supposedly slept with. Adding to the fact that she (seemingly) got pregnant as soon as she met Kieran pretty much. Met in November 2012. Gave birth in August 2013...8 weeks early she says. Hmm.

80hs

Chatty Member
I can’t save the vid so if u go onto twitter and type in Harvey price I will see it! Or google it 😩
I'll differ on that, all the times she's posted pictures of her facelift wounds oozing all-sorts of grim gunk and her going on about her stitches coming out from under her boobs after the last op. Didn't Kris have to empty her potty or something while she was laid up in bed after her last big lot of surgery due to stitches popping? Or some such guff.
I Admit I had some stitch’s come out but don’t confuse this with Katie price exaggerating stories for money. Granted the oozing pics are something else but even having blood (sorry everyone) it was never that painful and my surgeon (top guy I paid private for cos of his skill) explained that blood out is better than in unless it’s pints 🤣. Her getting carried around etc is all for sales! I’m saying her skin looks like that sort of skin that heals well! I admired her scars for years as mine is shit! I’m not saying that after coke binges your skin might heal differently tho as I think it does

Uhohno

Chatty Member
Kieran posted a pic of him as a boy, Jett is his double I think. And I am in no way defending Katie as there is no defence for her!
Difficulty one, there is studies that show that children grow up looking like the family they surrounded by. Give attunement a Google. It's extremely interesting, I learnt about it in the context of adoption, how/why so many adopted children look like their adopted parent's.