Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hasn't her mum been 'about to die/at death's door' for 10+ years? she's either an extremely rare outlier re. survival rates or.....it's more bullshit from dA pWiCey

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she’s on the beg for a new sofa before Thursday!
New Sofas (in plural) and matching dining room chairs. I doubt she will get them by Thursday. I thought she was in furnished rented property in Surrey

Reactions: 6
She needs to buy a new sofas and matching dining chairs by Thursday? Needs? I didn't know people in Bankruptcy could buy big ticket items, or are we pretending boy toy is paying for it?

Reactions: 20
She needs to buy a new sofas and matching dining chairs by Thursday? Needs? I didn't know people in Bankruptcy could buy big ticket items, or are we pretending boy toy is paying for it?
seems a bit odd buying nice sofas and dining tables/chairs/etc when you're just going to fart and piss all over them

which we know likely happens, due to KP oversharing how tit (lol) her digestive system actually is

no wonder she was on loose bowels for a bit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No looks like they are still in the Maldives 🙄

It’s unbelievable isn’t it! No doubt, some idiot will send her one for a free bit of advertising 😡
It looks like she is in the Maldives but the next flight home is Thursday arriving at Heathrow in the evening. How is she going to receive her furniture delivery before Thursday?

Reactions: 4
seems a bit odd buying nice sofas and dining tables/chairs/etc when you're just going to fart and piss all over them

which we know likely happens, due to KP oversharing how tit (lol) her digestive system actually is

no wonder she was on loose bowels for a bit :ROFLMAO:
Yes, she should be getting plastic sets, that would match her body anyway.

She had a lovely set at Mucky Manor with matching dining chairs, what happened to that? I didn't see it on the break and enter video.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think they're still there. It was a photo from the other day and she wrote in the past tense ("this WAS such a lovely day") and said she wanted to "go" back (not "come" back) with the kids one day.

But re: the sofa etc, I think she was asking if anywhere could deliver by Thursday, not that she wanted a freebie. Mind you, if I was bankrupt, I wouldn't be thinking about buying yet more new furniture.

Reactions: 5
If Katie had moved in with Coal, or management have rented a house, pretending it's his then I wonder where the guard dog is that she used to have?

Reactions: 8
I don't think they're still there. It was a photo from the other day and she wrote in the past tense ("this WAS such a lovely day") and said she wanted to "go" back (not "come" back) with the kids one day.

But re: the sofa etc, I think she was asking if anywhere could deliver by Thursday, not that she wanted a freebie. Mind you, if I was bankrupt, I wouldn't be thinking about buying yet more new furniture.
I noticed that post in the past tense but they have been posting today. If they were on a plane coming home today would they be able to post?

Reactions: 3
If Katie had moved in with Coal, or management have rented a house, pretending it's his then I wonder where the guard dog is that she used to have?
Let's hope nothing's happened to it. Ditto that cat.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.