Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that post in the past tense but they have been posting today. If they were on a plane coming home today would they be able to post?
Yes lots of posts by Ryan today of the Maldives.

Reactions: 5
If Katie had moved in with Coal, or management have rented a house, pretending it's his then I wonder where the guard dog is that she used to have?
Oh she'll behave no use for the poor dog now she's got big hard man Cole to protect her, he can bare his turkey teef at anybody upsetting her can't he.

The dog needs to go elsewhere, poor thing. I'm still sickened that the last time she took it for refresher training at the place it came from, you could see in the pictures it had a shock collar on & she had the remote in her hand. A properly trained guard dog fully responsive to its owners commands doesn't need that tit.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
New Youtube video out of them all going to the spa before their holiday.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So she really can’t be worried about the courts looking into much, if she’s posting about another unnecessary trip to a spa before a glorious trip to the Maldives 🙄

Reactions: 6
So she really can’t be worried about the courts looking into much, if she’s posting about another unnecessary trip to a spa before a glorious trip to the Maldives 🙄
And again, she quite clearly says it’s a holiday!

Reactions: 7
Alex Reid's fiancée Nikki is pregnant after couple's IVF struggle and miscarriages.
I love this story.
They've had a tough time with struggles and this is a big problem for many..
Its sweet and I wish them the best ❤💐 and anyone going through this I wish you lots of luck and support 😘🍀😘🍀😘

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I love this story.
Its sweet and I wish them the best ❤💐 and anyone going through this I wish you lots of luck and support 😘🍀😘🍀😘
I would be more cautious announcing it given the history of miscarriage but i really really hope it goes well for them

Reactions: 11
interestingly Kieran posted a photo on his IG stories a few days ago saying something like ‘this time a year ago’ and I’m pretty sure it was him, his gf, and the Gary’s dressed up for Halloween. Interesting that he’s stayed in contact with them and KP doesn’t seem to have.... 🤔
That’s how she met Kieran, through Gary and Phil. He was friends with them first....

• Wow
The Sun have a couple of stories out, they just had to run a baby story to compete with Alex Reid 🙄😡

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Can you imagine how pissed off you'd be, if you'd splashed out on a high-end holiday to a 5* resort in the Maldives and then discovered Katie and Carl were in the next cabana along? Likewise in the 1st class cabin on the flight?

Reactions: 25
I love this story.
Totally agree. His experience with cuntchops and the aftermath of her outing him and sharing private videos left him very bitter and his fiancé has been his rock. Bless them, they've had a few pregnancies ended badly so hopefully this time will fulfill their dream. I hope cuntchops keeps her nose out of it and says nothing whatsoever about it. The last thing they'll want is her fake good wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Totally agree. His experience with cuntchops and the aftermath of her outing him and sharing private videos left him very bitter and his fiancé has been his rock. Bless them, they've had a few pregnancies ended badly so hopefully this time will fulfill their dream. I hope cuntchops keeps her nose out of it and says nothing whatsoever about it. The last thing they'll want is her fake good wishes.
Spot on. And not only does she want to shut up, she needs to pay up & give the bloke what he's rightly owed.

Reactions: 10
Oh bugger.

why is she paddle boarding?? Hello, broken feet??

• Sick
  • Sad
Oh bugger.

why is she paddle boarding?? Hello, broken feet??

I do not need to read about them at it like rabbits. That's worse than the turkey teef.🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love this story.
It’s totally not true. I follow Nikki on Instagram and she’s furious about this story. Infertility is so tough. She’s currently going through IVF so this story is so insensitive

BDCE1A7D-5884-48DC-AC36-C412B6CB32E8.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I really hope she doesn’t get pregnant. While Peter & Kieran seem to be great fathers there’s something very cold & off about the newbie, I can’t put my finger on what it is but I would really worry for any little baby they bring into the world.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.