Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she doesn’t get pregnant. While Peter & Kieran seem to be great fathers there’s something very cold & off about the newbie, I can’t put my finger on what it is but I would really worry for any little baby they bring into the world.
‘The Newbie’ 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see she is back to having long hair in the photo in the Sun and now has pink nails instead of the yellow.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You know at this Essex house there is barely any parking. Where are they going to park all those rank cars of Cole’s 😂

Hopefully she will just stay in that rented thing and not bother with Essex house. Does she still have a dog? I thought they had passed away

Reactions: 3
That’s how she met Kieran, through Gary and Phil. He was friends with them first....
Do we know yet if that mansion has definitely gone to the receivers as she still denies it 🤷🏼‍♀️
I see she is back to having long hair in the photo in the Sun and now has pink nails instead of the yellow.
Oh that will be her priority when she got back, not the kids, HER 💁🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Next it'll be that her mum has taken a turn for the worst🙄😡
Do you reckon Katie has it on the 'To Do List on her phone.. 📱

"Upcoming dramas😁" 📝📃

Trip Lourdes..Pope bless foot..Miracle healing
Christmas in Spain
Engaged Christmas Day

How to piss off exs...
He is bigger that exs tick✅📴
Never loved my exs like Cole ✅💯✔
Cole adopts Harv?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t mean this to sound harsh but really what is the likelihood of her being able to fall pregnant? I know your chances decreases the older you get and over 42 I would have thought it would be quite difficult and take a lot longer than one holiday! Add to that the risk of complications and problems that might occur through a pregnancy as an older woman, just all round does not sound a good idea!!!

Reactions: 11
It’s totally not true. I follow Nikki on Instagram and she’s furious about this story. Infertility is so tough. She’s currently going through IVF so this story is so insensitive

View attachment 297508
How awful. I feel terrible commenting now. But I just read it on here. So I felt happy for them. But thankfully I was sensitive.
The fact its untrue and the press printed it is awful 😠 I know the struggle.
I'm feeling angry by this. I hope they are ok🙏🙏🙏

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Do you reckon Katie has it on the 'To Do List on her phone.. 📱

"Upcoming dramas😁" 📝📃

Trip Lourdes..Pope bless foot..Miracle healing
Christmas in Spain
Engaged Christmas Day

How to piss off exs...
He is bigger that exs tick✅📴
Never loved my exs like Cole ✅💯✔
Cole adopts Harv?
‘Pope bless footy’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I don’t mean this to sound harsh but really what is the likelihood of her being able to fall pregnant? I know your chances decreases the older you get and over 42 I would have thought it would be quite difficult and take a lot longer than one holiday! Add to that the risk of complications and problems that might occur through a pregnancy as an older woman, just all round does not sound a good idea!!!
Interesting question, Katie isn't past it yet for having more kids, why she is wanting another child is something I don't really understand. Katie lives by her own rules and she will be pregnant whatever it takes because she is extremely selfish.

She is facing bankruptcy, no real stable place to live and other kids dotted all about the place! Why oh why would she want to have a baby? Maybe to keep Coal?

I still have a feeling it's a showmance. It's to generate stories for £££. I'm just not sure what Coal's real part is in this. Is he doing it for the fame (I use that word losely) and money or are they both in on it all?

Just not sure what he sees in her to be honest.

Reactions: 14
Katie is a tit actress.
Check out this photos and tell me she's really in love.
1604356346096.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is facing bankruptcy, no real stable place to live and other kids dotted all about the place! Why oh why would she want to have a baby? Maybe to keep Coal?

I still have a feeling it's a showmance. It's to generate stories for £££. I'm just not sure what Coal's real part is in this. Is he doing it for the fame (I use that word losely) and money or are they both in on it all?

Just not sure what he sees in her to be honest.
I don't think it is a showmance, Katie has just found another mug and hopes to have another child, the chances are cole is just yet another sperm donor IMO.

It must be very hard for her to remember to say the right name too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she has fallen pretty hard for the wanker and is in for a shock when he dumps her & sells his story

Reactions: 17
As long as Coal realises that once baby Coaletta is born there will be a brief period of OK magazine photo shoots then he'll be a single parent while KP will be off to the Maldives with her next man 🙄.

It's just a conveyor belt of boyfriends for that one. Luckily for her every new man is an upgrade with better morals and a bigger c*ck than the last. Happy days 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.