Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest question.

What can the likes of us do to help protect Harvey. The video is still out there.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Funny that the post about the video of Harvey is followed by this vile scumbag promoting tit on instagram. You’d think if it was your child with a video like this out you’d be heartbroken and wouldn’t post anything else today. if I hear one more idiot fan call her a good mum I’m going to scream!

Lets face it Carl is a scum bag in his own right but i hope he takes this waste of space to the cleaners and airs it all eventually.
well said!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😡

I don't think they ever love her, I think they pile on the compliments cos they will get more comments and more shares and engagement. Eg if they start talking about her natural beauty, spending the day with her kids, being loved up with a new boyfriend, looking stunning on the beach etc people will comment she's no natural beauty, she's a tit mum, she's a slag, she looks crap etc.

Anyone watch the original open all hours? He used to deliberately spell his shop window adverts wrong to get people in the shop to tell him they're wrong and then he can sell to them. Influencers do the same and the media do their own version. The same as when they post about gemma collins/lauren goodger etc 'looking svelte on the beach', they don't mean that as a compliment, they want the comments.
This makes so much sense when u flip it! It’s all PR isn’t it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’m a nurse and yes they do look genuine enough,suturing feet can end with that result for sure. But it’s the healing process that’s odd,She literally has barely a scar now,which is certainly unusual, but people do heal differently 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have had a similar op to her reduction surgery and I always admired (only thing I did admire EVER) how neat and small her scars were! I hate to admit this but I think she just has that great skin that heals/adapts to anything! Even when she had them ridiculous implants in, her skin seemed to take it and still bounce, rather than look painful like some that are too big do 🙄. I will say tho that now, what ever she has had done, make her look top half look so different and masculine

Reactions: 13
If non-essential travel is now banned for a while, I wonder how she will manage to get her veneers replaced.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I knew it would be bad but oh my god.Thought he would be down an alley and slightly out of sight, whoever filmed that was way out of line.His carer that day surely could have tried to do something to shield him even if they could not stop him. Maybe I am wrong in my thinking?

Reactions: 10
I have had a similar op to her reduction surgery and I always admired (only thing I did admire EVER) how neat and small her scars were! I hate to admit this but I think she just has that great skin that heals/adapts to anything! Even when she had them ridiculous implants in, her skin seemed to take it and still bounce, rather than look painful like some that are too big do 🙄. I will say tho that now, what ever she has had done, make her look top half look so different and masculine
I'll differ on that, all the times she's posted pictures of her facelift wounds oozing all-sorts of grim gunk and her going on about her stitches coming out from under her boobs after the last op. Didn't Kris have to empty her potty or something while she was laid up in bed after her last big lot of surgery due to stitches popping? Or some such guff.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Just had a quick peek at Carl's Instagram. He's now promoting junk like the waste of space he's attached to. He does look quite tanned so wonder if they have returned?

Reactions: 6
They were preening about their tans on IG yesterday - as if anyone could tell the difference from their usual Ronseal looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wasn’t actually thinking the exact same thing yesterday, what’s happened to all her friends, the 2 Gary’s , Kerry Katona, Danielle Lloyd , Michelle Heaton , Lauren goodger, Rylan , the Geordie shore lot where have all these “friends” gone ? Also what happened to that young brunette girl who was Harvey’s Nanny some point last year? It’s like everything in her life is disposable.
They probably don't want to be associated with her. Rylan is doing well and by association they may get dragged down. Though mind Kerry Katona not sure what's she's up too..
Pretty similar in the love stakes to Katie 🙄

As for Danielle Lloyd.. Just can't warm to her.. I've liked Katie before all this palava but never got Danielle Lloyd.

Reactions: 8
They probably don't want to be associated with her. Rylan is doing well and by association they may get dragged down. Though mind Kerry Katona not sure what's she's up too..
Pretty similar in the love stakes to Katie 🙄

As for Danielle Lloyd.. Just can't warm to her.. I've liked Katie before all this palava but never got Danielle Lloyd.
I can’t stand Danielle Lloyd either. She seems like a snake

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t save the vid so if u go onto twitter and type in Harvey price I will see it! Or google it 😩
I'll differ on that, all the times she's posted pictures of her facelift wounds oozing all-sorts of grim gunk and her going on about her stitches coming out from under her boobs after the last op. Didn't Kris have to empty her potty or something while she was laid up in bed after her last big lot of surgery due to stitches popping? Or some such guff.
I Admit I had some stitch’s come out but don’t confuse this with Katie price exaggerating stories for money. Granted the oozing pics are something else but even having blood (sorry everyone) it was never that painful and my surgeon (top guy I paid private for cos of his skill) explained that blood out is better than in unless it’s pints 🤣. Her getting carried around etc is all for sales! I’m saying her skin looks like that sort of skin that heals well! I admired her scars for years as mine is tit! I’m not saying that after coke binges your skin might heal differently tho as I think it does

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.