Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is her photographer who does the Backgrid photos. Earlier in the holiday you saw the three of them sitting at a table with drinks comparing teeth.
Ryan isn’t a photographer. He does PR

Reactions: 2
The X-rays are her feet as the the one shown today has her name and date of birth in top left hand corner. So she has got metal screws in them The stitched foot looks like it's a make up prop added to her feet. Look at the toe area you can see the edge of something that looks like a film of some sort. The stitching looks too rough to be real.

He is her photographer who does the Backgrid photos. Earlier in the holiday you saw the three of them sitting at a table with drinks comparing teeth.
Back Grid are a 'global premier celebrity news agency' so someone takes the pics and probably sells them to BG who then more than likely sells them on to the papers - here is the link to their page: http://www.backgrid.co.uk/

Reactions: 4
If non-essential travel is now banned for a while, I wonder how she will manage to get her veneers replaced.
Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if she has sneakily flown straight to Turkey, it’s all gone very quiet... 🤔

Ryan isn’t a photographer. He does PR
So who is taking all their holiday photos, is there a 4th person with them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if she has sneakily flown straight to Turkey, it’s all gone very quiet... 🤔
Well let’s not forget that all of her kids will have gone back to school today, so it’s safe for her to come home now! No motherly duties required!
😜😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wasn’t actually thinking the exact same thing yesterday, what’s happened to all her friends, the 2 Gary’s , Kerry Katona, Danielle Lloyd , Michelle Heaton , Lauren goodger, Rylan , the Geordie shore lot where have all these “friends” gone ? Also what happened to that young brunette girl who was Harvey’s Nanny some point last year? It’s like everything in her life is disposable.
interestingly Kieran posted a photo on his IG stories a few days ago saying something like ‘this time a year ago’ and I’m pretty sure it was him, his gf, and the Gary’s dressed up for Halloween. Interesting that he’s stayed in contact with them and KP doesn’t seem to have.... 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12

So who is taking all their holiday photos, is there a 4th person with them?
No clue. tHe the guy who normally films her for YouTube is a ginger guy. Don’t know his name. He drives the fiesta that she’s joked about a few times. Ryan runs/works for a PR type agency. He gets celebs feee/discounted holidays in exchange for them doing posts about the resort

apologies for any spelling mistakes. I cannot see what I am typing

No clue. tHe the guy who normally films her for YouTube is a ginger guy. Don’t know his name. He drives the fiesta that she’s joked about a few times. Ryan runs/works for a PR type agency. He gets celebs feee/discounted holidays in exchange for them doing posts about the resort

Anywhere that is advertised by “celebs” automatically goes on my do not visit list

Reactions: 14

What did she joke about the fiesta? Was this that same fiesta she got caught driving whilst banned, with the kids in the car with no seatbelts on??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well let’s not forget that all of her kids will have gone back to school today, so it’s safe for her to come home now! No motherly duties required!
😜😉
See she has put a photo of Harvey on Insta today and is now begging for a new sofa to be delivered before lockdown 🙄

Chris is her videographer, but don’t think he is there.

Reactions: 4
What did she joke about the fiesta? Was this that same fiesta she got caught driving whilst banned, with the kids in the car with no seatbelts on??
Just posting videos of it etc taking the piss as it’s an oldish car

Just posting videos of it etc taking the piss as it’s an oldish car
I used to have an old fiesta and it was a great little car, I had it for years. Not everyone can afford fancy new expensive cars Katie, think yourself lucky. 🙄😠

Reactions: 6
Oh no, not again 🙄😠
As predicted Katie is using Harvey to gain public admiration. But where was she? Where was anyone when he needed shielding?

She has been aware of the video for FOUR days! Instead of acting quickly and getting it taken down she did a quick post and carried on her holiday.

I honestly don’t know what else to say 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.