Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s public at the moment. Looks like she’s deleted a few posts
Sounds like he is a narcissist too then.
😁. These girls are well rid of him and now Katie Price has HER NARC in shining armour...
What an explosive match..
Rest assured that is FAKE, he wishes it was that big
Just still trying to annoy her ex Pete.. Who, she loved and clearly still wants to get a him but talking about size... She's such a child. She would take Pete back in a flash Carl just ask her exs.

Reactions: 13
I've just twigged. Last month there was a story about Skanky flaps having a new dog, Princess was cuddling it. It was called Sid as I remember, she said it was Carl's dog. Think the story was in the daily fail? So what's really going on?
It’s Carl’s dog from his relationship with Perie, they’ve been sharing him up until recently

Reactions: 3
I've just twigged. Last month there was a story about Skanky flaps having a new dog, Princess was cuddling it. It was called Sid as I remember, she said it was Carl's dog. Think the story was in the daily fail? So what's really going on?
Maybe they stopped her having dogs. I mean she shouldn't own a pet. I just hope they were accidents what happened to her pets. She has got to be darker we don't know the half.. No wonder Kris gets pissed off with her digs and wants to speak up.. He will know a lot.
She wants to start learning respect and kindness because Karma is the gift that will keep on giving...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There was an article yesterday saying she is very bloated and has extreme gas. Apparently it is so bad she is going to the doctor about it 🤮......oh and very smelly 😯🤮
I am unable to attach articles using my crappy little phone but someone may post it again for you. If not, it's on one of the last pages of the previous thread 😀
She has to resort to selling stories about her bodily malfunctions! 💨💨🤢I thought she was too busy trying to procreate to be on social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe they stopped her having dogs. I mean she shouldn't own a pet. I just hope they were accidents what happened to her pets. She has got to be darker we don't know the half.. No wonder Kris gets pissed off with her digs and wants to speak up.. He will know a lot.
She wants to start learning respect and kindness because Karma is the gift that will keep on giving...
I feel bad for Perie watching Katie’s grubby hands man handling her dog and laying in her bed lol it won’t be long before that’s another dog dead at the expense of Pricey

Reactions: 8
She has to resort to selling stories about her bodily malfunctions! 💨💨🤢I thought she was too busy trying to procreate to be on social media!
Thats so unappealing. 🤮
I can smell her orifices from here.
Shes like a walking contraception.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I feel bad for Perie watching Katie’s grubby hands man handling her dog and laying in her bed lol it won’t be long before that’s another dog dead at the expense of Pricey
Well if my bloke got with someone else who has a reputation for animals dying needlessly in their care, my dog would not be going anywhere near her whatsoever. Mind you, my boy can spot a skank a mile off and would make his own decision on that score 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His family must be soooo proud!🤢
They bred that. You don't see mum, sister or brother feature in her TV vlogs anymore... They probably can't keep straight faces with her daily BS.
She must have to really think about being careful... Her feet being mangled and not being able to walk...
She probably has to edit her own videos.. Oh duck I just ran over there🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Well if my bloke got with someone else who has a reputation for animals dying needlessly in their care, my dog would not be going anywhere near her whatsoever. Mind you, my boy can spot a skank a mile off and would make his own decision on that score 🤣
Tell me about it!!! Carl isn’t blind to what she is and he is lying when he says he doesn’t care. She is not his usual type but he has gone for her because he loves money! He is racist and judgemental. Watch this space, he is only hanging around long enough to make some money seeing as the car business is all his daddies

Reactions: 17
Tell me about it!!! Carl isn’t blind to what she is and he is lying when he says he doesn’t care. She is not his usual type but he has gone for her because he loves money! He is racist and judgemental. Watch this space, he is only hanging around long enough to make some money seeing as the car business is all his daddies
Yep he is taking notes and he will leave once he has some solo projects and she won't like that... But that's what he is about.
'I'm dont like fame' Carl 😂😂😂
Yeah bleeping right you don't 2 reality shows and now so desperate for fame you get with Cut Price.
So "No I don't want fame Carl".. Well you got it at a Price.. Your loss of dignity..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And admits taking testosterone, and is not opposed to threatening women by all accounts. The dirty, murky, mucky plot thickens 👍

Reactions: 11
I do believe that she has finally crossed the line where even some of her fans have just gone you know what katie you are seriously cringe they seem to be questioning the reality of this romance as she doesn’t stop banging on about it. I mean where to from here you just cannot make this stuff up do any of you remember not sure which pregnancy probably Harvey and she said she was going to give birth live on TV 😳😳😳😳😳 then again she says a lot of stuff that all boils down to nothing.

Reactions: 12
This is interesting.... Wouldn't be surprised if it was Alex Reid who reported her...She was ordered by a court to pay him damages for defamation for her revelations/ leaking a video of him as Roxanne to the press... Think she was ordered to pay about 25 k.

It was £25,000 and bet he hasn't received a penny. Sure she Kieran about £10 k money too I think in the divorce and she refused that's why it dragged on.. He refused to give up his claim for financial settlement.... He gave up work and looked after the kids whilst she swanned off doing no parenting .

Ps can we edit the new thread title to include skanky flaps cos we all use it!!! It's such a great description/new name for her!!!.
My teaching head on would say it needs to be an expanded noun phrase = two adjectives and the noun... So skanky, fish flaps!!

So Katie-price-8- her latest adventures, with her skanky, fish flaps and a new set of dentures!!!!!?????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How can a mother carry on like that knowing her kids will see it. Absolutely disgusting.
she so bleeping vile and selfish . her poor kids......... she doesn't give a damn. i bet junior and pwincess get some terrible things said to them in school about her, sadly pwincess seems to be heading the same way as mummy dearest .

• Sick
Reactions: 10
What gets me is that her fans in insta hate it when people make nasty comments, they say that her kids are viewing them....

• Sick
she so bleeping vile and selfish . her poor kids......... she doesn't give a damn. i bet junior and pwincess get some terrible things said to them in school about her, sadly pwincess seems to be heading the same way as mummy dearest .
I hope even Princess doesn’t admire this side of her Mum!!! Tbh both her and Junior looked very uncomfortable with the PDA on display when they went for that meal at TGI’s.

It’s Carl’s dog from his relationship with Perie, they’ve been sharing him up until recently
I read that as ... it’s Carl’s dog from his relationship with Pete....

I was so confused 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s done well to capture that pic on Instagram from a wheelchair it’s almost like she’s sat in one of those high chairs opposite him ( has he had to lift her on?)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.