Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being over the age of 30 years old and getting someone to take a picture off you like that, i actually have second hand embarrassment for him

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is Carls job?
Used car salesman at his dad's car lot 🤣 but I just reckon he's the valet boy, and his sole level of decision making is where to hang the air freshener.

I'd not trust him with any more responsibility than that, he can't even pick himself a decent woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Least the gruesome twosome Turkey feet viewers providing us with lots of piss taking opps and laughs !!! Let's hope the judge in the bankruptcy wipes the smug smile off her vile rubber lips and skanky fanny flaps.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Watching Gavin and Stacey on Dave the Barry Island bank holiday episode they're all on the beach.. The randy old neighbour Doris is in a deckchair reading the autobiography or is it biography of Jordan!!! Skanky flaps has been around so long you kind if forget she was Jordan once!.

I think she bloody deleted it!!! Amandaaaa49 basically wrote a tattle style s lating of the pair of them.. Made me laugh!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope he gets the message.
Her latest instagram pic is basically of 'Coles ' penis package!! And I also see someone has commented that he has deliberately given himself a semi for that picture just for attention and yes I think he has... what a total bellend !!
Ha, I don't believe that's real, the pic looks odd, his doo daa is joined in the wrong place, if it was semi it would want to wander sideways, not sit neatly tucked between his legs.

It's rolled up socks! 🤣🤣👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Carl had a girlfriend the whole time he was on killer camp AND love island. She’s called Perie Hart and her insta is @periehart. Her account is private but she intermittently makes it public, they were together right up until Katie and Carl got together and were only recently sharing their dog Sid together. When she finally turns her account public you will see all the pictures of the dog she has on there. He brain washed her into thinking that the whole of killer camp was a game and the relationship he formed with that girl Sian was all fake but Sian was absolutely positive it was all real. It wouldn’t surprise me if they were still together and she’s just waiting for him to come back to her after he’s racked in the cash from KP

A5BB1BFD-BCE8-4190-B393-7804F84F9C76.png
AC6847FC-A677-4826-ABA5-38E3C87489CE.png
A5BB1BFD-BCE8-4190-B393-7804F84F9C76.png
AC6847FC-A677-4826-ABA5-38E3C87489CE.png

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m pissing meself laughing at comments,just bloody fabulous.Really making me laugh in this awful time.But her the filthy slagcuntwithawidegash.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Carl had a girlfriend the whole time he was on killer camp AND love island. She’s called Perie Hart and her insta is @periehart. Her account is private but she intermittently makes it public, they were together right up until Katie and Carl got together and were only recently sharing their dog Sid together. When she finally turns her account public you will see all the pictures of the dog she has on there. He brain washed her into thinking that the whole of killer camp was a game and the relationship he formed with that girl Sian was all fake but Sian was absolutely positive it was all real. It wouldn’t surprise me if they were still together and she’s just waiting for him to come back to her after he’s racked in the cash from KP

View attachment 286599View attachment 286600View attachment 286599View attachment 286600
She needs telling to get herself on here methinks 🤣

Reactions: 7

View attachment 286599View attachment 286600View attachment 286599View attachment 286600
She’s public at the moment. Looks like she’s deleted a few posts

• Sad
Reactions: 4
In one of her videos she said she was walking at one point.

It's just a matter of her not taking the injury seriously. She can obviously put pressure on her feet, the issue is that she is not meant to put pressure on her feet to aid healing. She's not taking the doctor's advice.
Hope some holiday makers caught her weightbearing... Not buying her lack of concern over TWO broken feet..

Sounds like he is a narcissist too then.
😁. These girls are well rid of him and now Katie Price has HER NARC in shining armour...
What an explosive match..

Reactions: 8
I've just twigged. Last month there was a story about Skanky flaps having a new dog, Princess was cuddling it. It was called Sid as I remember, she said it was Carl's dog. Think the story was in the daily fail? So what's really going on?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.