Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other foot is pressed into the sand. This raises thequestion whether she really needs those sparkly boots or is it as fashion accessory?🧐
In one of her videos she said she was walking at one point.

It's just a matter of her not taking the injury seriously. She can obviously put pressure on her feet, the issue is that she is not meant to put pressure on her feet to aid healing. She's not taking the doctor's advice.

Reactions: 12
Some one has finally woken up to her, her own liquidators have submitted a report on the conduct of her as a director and the fact that she has taken 6 ‘luxury’ breaks since she was declared Bankrupt - they have said she is a financial risk to her creditors!!
Do you have any more information on this please @Tinksmum

Reactions: 9
So let me get this straight ....

She’s bankrupt
She’s not got custody of her children
She’s in the Maldives (her 5/6th holiday)
She’s broke her feet & likes to tell us she’s lucky she’s able to walk
She’s got brand new veneers

and the WIZARD SLEEVE is wanting to get married to 8th love of her life/soul mate ...

oh just duck. And can these 3rd rate production companies stop giving her airtime.
I

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So let me get this straight ....

She’s bankrupt
She’s not got custody of her children
She’s in the Maldives (her 5/6th holiday)
She’s broke her feet & likes to tell us she’s lucky she’s able to walk
She’s got brand new veneers

and the WIZARD SLEEVE is wanting to get married to 8th love of her life/soul mate ...

oh just duck. And can these 3rd rate production companies stop giving her airtime.
I
👏🏼 Beautifully summed up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s an absolute bleeping embarrassment of a woman. Surely she know we’ve all read this 100x before

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I suppose she needs to go bigger each time. She will soon run out of men though

• Haha
Reactions: 20
BA have cut thousands of jobs and these cunts are given free long haul flights 😡

I suppose she needs to go bigger each time. She will soon run out of men though
He probably roofies her every night and tells her they’ve had sex. She is vile who on earth would want that mangled smelly witch in their bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
she farts on all her YouTube videos and then says how much it stinks 😷
The woman is actually disgusting. And she still has a lot of fans?
I can only assume they are of the lowest common denominator type. Carbon copies of her in fact.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.