Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She says this now but when the relationship fails she will insult his package, she is so predictable.

And this from The Sun which is laughable

Oh and there is my stalker....

Reactions: 7
And this from The Sun which is laughable

Oh and there is my stalker....
"Natural beauty" who wrote that crap????? Ain't nowt natural in her anymore! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has lipo on her legs a lot so it’s probably from that 🤷‍♀️
This is interesting.... Wouldn't be surprised if it was Alex Reid who reported her...She was ordered by a court to pay him damages for defamation for her revelations/ leaking a video of him as Roxanne to the press... Think she was ordered to pay about 25 k.

It was £25,000 and bet he hasn't received a penny. Sure she Kieran about £10 k money too I think in the divorce and she refused that's why it dragged on.. He refused to give up his claim for financial settlement.... He gave up work and looked after the kids whilst she swanned off doing no parenting .

Ps can we edit the new thread title to include skanky flaps cos we all use it!!! It's such a great description/new name for her!!!.
My teaching head on would say it needs to be an expanded noun phrase = two adjectives and the noun... So skanky, fish flaps!!

So Katie-price-8- her latest adventures, with her skanky, fish flaps and a new set of dentures!!!!!?????
It was more than that, she owed Kieran in the region of £50k for car payments and credit card debt. Peter around £200k after some undisclosed damages and publicly accusing him of cheating. Alex 150k for the video, on top of that were mortgage arrears. I really don't know how she's still spending so much. She listed her 'beauty' expenses at about 65k or so.

On more than one occasion her house had been shown and it's full of junk. I say junk, but in reality we're talking about thousands and thousands of pounds worth of items; electronics, brand new clothes she could have sold. No doubt she's already discarded her cystalised boots and both new motorised wheelchairs.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
To think after watching those documentaries on her in the early 00s I actually had some respect for her.

Reactions: 12
Tell me about it!!! Carl isn’t blind to what she is and he is lying when he says he doesn’t care. She is not his usual type but he has gone for her because he loves money! He is racist and judgemental. Watch this space, he is only hanging around long enough to make some money seeing as the car business is all his daddies
Sally Jane- Iv been enjoying reading your posts about Katie/ Carl. Do you know him personally then? Any more tea you can shed?
Would he really have a baby with her?

Reactions: 14
To think after watching those documentaries on her in the early 00s I actually had some respect for her.
Believe it or not, I have a documentry on dvd which was a freebie, with OK magazine. It was filmed when she was married to Peter Andre, and had recently given birth to Junior. I would like to upload it onto Youtube, but I'm unsure how to do it, and I'm not sure if there would be problems with the copyright.
The content is all rather saccharin, and viewers might want to adjust their doses of insulin if they are diabetic! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When you see a carer on holiday .....
So why is it that her casts are off and her feet look ABSSOLUTELY fine. Not a single flaw. Usually when people have fixed casts for a while you see some muscle wasteage, dry skin etc. also her feet underneath look fine, where you’d expect to see scarring from all the apparent pins she needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So why is it that her casts are off and her feet look ABSSOLUTELY fine. Not a single flaw. Usually when people have fixed casts for a while you see some muscle wasteage, dry skin etc. also her feet underneath look fine, where you’d expect to see scarring from all the apparent pins she needed.
She has a degree in effin porkies.

• Haha
Believe it or not, I have a documentry on dvd which was a freebie, with OK magazine. It was filmed when she was married to Peter Andre, and had recently given birth to Junior. I would like to upload it onto Youtube, but I'm unsure how to do it, and I'm not sure if there would be problems with the copyright.
The content is all rather saccharin, and viewers might want to adjust their doses of insulin if they are diabetic! ;)
Can't you upload it on here... Below when you post click the link put the URL in. I'm sure she was as foul...

Reactions: 4
Plenty of vomit inducing photo's from the Daily Mail.

Backgrid has been busy and Carl is not really into Katie, even I can see that and I'm a tad on the Dim side.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
ah yes, the usual holiday island photos, got to keep that staged bullshit flowing after all

her face looks like a melted candle - she looks like a completely different person from 10-15 years ago, it's sad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ah yes, the usual holiday island photos, got to keep that staged bullshit flowing after all

her face looks like a melted candle - she looks like a completely different person from 10-15 years ago, it's sad
A Melted candle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
On one of those pics her hair is all short where half her extensions have followed her teeth and fallen out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's really weird how she is so overtly sexual with everything - why on earth does she want everyone to know about the size of her bloke's manhood in such a boasty manner. It's crude and vile, she's not 17 - she actually disgusts me and I'm not easily shocked, it's just criiiinge :cautious:

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.