Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what story about the mucky mansion would make the most cash..................

if she bleeping cleaned it and sold it to pay her creditors !!!!
Do you remember those staged photos she did in the grounds trying to make out she was cleaning it up, sitting on a digger, carrying a couple of bits of the rubbish she just left outside, it was hilarious, I don’t think she knows how to clean. I think the woman/company who crystallised her boots also crystallised what looked liked a bottle of cleaning spray 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well i've never looked at Kierans insta before i had no reason too but after the post on the previous page about the kids having a nice half term i looked - wow! i know the pics are staged for background or whoever but they all look so happy and together and like a proper family, it was really nice to see. i did also notice comments on a few of Kierans posts from Caprice (90s lads mag model type) saying she "loves his content and wants to stay connected" - what's that all about?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well i've never looked at Kierans insta before i had no reason too but after the post on the previous page about the kids having a nice half term i looked - wow! i know the pics are staged for background or whoever but they all look so happy and together and like a proper family, it was really nice to see. i did also notice comments on a few of Kierans posts from Caprice (90s lads mag model type) saying she "loves his content and wants to stay connected" - what's that all about?
That saying by Caprice is on loads of different celebrity accounts... 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Do you remember those staged photos she did in the grounds trying to make out she was cleaning it up, sitting on a digger, carrying a couple of bits of the rubbish she just left outside, it was hilarious, I don’t think she knows how to clean. I think the woman/company who crystallised her boots also crystallised what looked liked a bottle of cleaning spray 😂
The Kardashians also have blinged bottles of cleaning products 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Katie has some kind of bling company. She also said she had planning permission for work to be done but nobody could find it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Katie has some kind of bling company. She also said she had planning permission for work to be done but nobody could find it.
I don't see many people rushing out to bling their tat. How successful is this? Is she her only customer?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate that I kind of feel sorry for her. I really don’t like the look of this one I think he’s going to really duck her over. I know she’s an absolute disaster but I wish she had sorted herself out for the sake of the kids. At least Kerry Katona eventually did (I think?). Where are the 2 Gary’s? Is she still even friends with them? I feel like they tried to keep her normal
I wasn’t actually thinking the exact same thing yesterday, what’s happened to all her friends, the 2 Gary’s , Kerry Katona, Danielle Lloyd , Michelle Heaton , Lauren goodger, Rylan , the Geordie shore lot where have all these “friends” gone ? Also what happened to that young brunette girl who was Harvey’s Nanny some point last year? It’s like everything in her life is disposable.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Totally off topic, but anytime i ever read anything about Harvey price, all I can ever think about is that video of him on loose women about 4 years ago. "Hello you ****" hahhaa

• Haha
cole shags a friend
More turkey teef fall out
Cole has a small dick story
The mucky mansion gets burgled...again
my money is in her assistant. Male or female...... We haven't had a 'I caught my husband in the arms of another man' story yet.

I wasn’t actually thinking the exact same thing yesterday, what’s happened to all her friends, the 2 Gary’s , Kerry Katona, Danielle Lloyd , Michelle Heaton , Lauren goodger, Rylan , the Geordie shore lot where have all these “friends” gone ? Also what happened to that young brunette girl who was Harvey’s Nanny some point last year? It’s like everything in her life is disposable.
Probably the same reason most jealous and insecure women keep their girlfriends at a distance - they're worried the bf will start shagging her mates. I guess though in Katie's defence most of her partners have actually started affairs with her friends or the nanny .

Reactions: 5
my money is in her assistant. Male or female...... We haven't had a 'I caught my husband in the arms of another man' story yet.

Probably the same reason most jealous and insecure women keep their girlfriends at a distance - they're worried the bf will start shagging her mates. I guess though in Katie's defence most of her partners have actually started affairs with her friends or the nanny .
I just don’t think KP has any pals. Must be bad if even LG, Michelle H and katona won’t be your pal. KP doesn’t seem the type to have gal pals. She’s much more comfortable with men because she can shag them. It’s her only weapon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That saying by Caprice is on loads of different celebrity accounts... 🙄😂
She's as nutty as lilo lil, not forgot the DOI saga yet, accusing whatisface her professional partner of bullying, then gave her another partner but she still quit, she's obviously just trying to scrape up any friends she can get.

Reactions: 3

She’s been a proven cheat aswell ect with cheating and not knowing if Jett is his ect ect

I just don’t think KP has any pals. Must be bad if even LG, Michelle H and katona won’t be your pal. KP doesn’t seem the type to have gal pals. She’s much more comfortable with men because she can shag them. It’s her only weapon.
On her Insta Katie doesn't follow LG or the Katona, however she does follow Chloe Ferry for some weird reason.

On her Insta Katie doesn't follow LG or the Katona, however she does follow Chloe Ferry for some weird reason.
She also doesn't appear to routinely follow Junior and Princess. They always appear on her posts with "likes" but I'm wondering if they're generated automatically.

Ryan has photos of Chloe Ferry on his instagram referring to her as his bf.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
He has photos of Chloe Ferry on his instagram referring to her as his bf.
He used to post lots of pictures with his mates, but since he has been with KP, not one, obvs not introduced her to any of them, only now seem to be with Ryan (BackGrid) Chris (videographer) and Zoe.

I wonder what she actually pays them I remember a few years back she was in trouble for not paying her staff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.