Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
In the now delete clip she say “Yes, I had a collision”. What did she collide with? I hope it was just the kerb.
BTW, he looks like a right munter without the filters.
Also the “collision” is the least important part of the story. She drove a car when she was disqualified from driving. She was drunk and high on drugs. She is a criminal. What explanation is required?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Ecosse

VIP Member
@Cloud ChaserT , may I ask what you were inferring by saying there was a picture of a stressed-looking Bunny in the messy house, near the vodka bottle? Why would Katie have set that up?
It makes no sense to me - not that anything she does makes sense.

Oh, and in a clip someone posted earlier, Katie was interviews on LW talking about the MM, saying that people needed to understand that she "always" buys houses that need doing up. That was another complete lie, as all the houses featured on her reality shows were modern or were certainly in good nick.

Baggins

Why does she never mention Jett? It's honestly like he doesn't exist. She can use Bunny to sell her overpriced shitty tat to the brain dead but Jett is no use to her whatsoever so is completely overlooked. How can anyone say she's a brilliant mother when really she's just an ugly selfish bastard!

• Heart
  • Angry
So just seen the daily mail article and video. She’s really still needs so much work and to genuinely engage because she’s just said: 'I got behind the wheel of the car. I regret it. I have upset people around me, and I have upset myself. I could have been hurt or I could have been dead. I could have killed someone, or I could have injured someone.'

It’s all about herself. Her priorities were
“I could have been hurt”
“I could have been dead”
“I could have killed someone”
“ I could have injured someone.”

It’s like she really can’t grasp that the world doesn’t revolve around her. She needs to grow up! Her life is a literal and metaphorical car crash. She has had countless opportunities and has become more defensive and aggressive. She’s ruined her looks and it’s so sad. In my mind she looked her best in 2007/2008 after her first nose job…her hair was great and she looked well. Her make up was heavy but so is lots of people’s especially at that time.

59DAA0BD-C3D0-4900-BABA-CF497E149163.jpeg

BD929AC5-F7D4-4687-A8DB-B2DC018AE898.jpeg

I think she got totally fucked over by Peter and his management team. I remember there was an episode of their fly on wall series where they moved to LA for his career! 😂 They were in a Segway shop and he was just awful to her and taking piss out of employees in shop trying to provide a professional service. She pulled him up for it and it was a glimpse of the truth.

I think after they split she felt betrayed and was fed to the wolves by Peter and Claire his manager. She tried to make him jealous and it went downhill from there. It’s just snowballed into this big huge mess of a life.

I think her arrogance and defence comes frombeing full of shame but she really needs to work on that.

So her first thought was 'I could have been hurt' second 'I could have been killed' secondary consideration oh yeah 'I could have killed or hurt someone else'.

Unbelievable - ME, ME, ME AND ME!

Who is advising her now Kirsty PR has buggered off? Whoever it is they are shite!
Literally thought the same. Should it not be “I did wrong. I’m a mess and I need help. I could have killed or hurt someone. I could have killed myself and left mykids without a mother. I’m not a great mother but I do love them.”

• Heart
  • Angry

wimble womble

VIP Member
i cant for the life of me see why any company would want to be linked with a drink/drug driver to promote there products?

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Its says he picked her up from Harveys house after visisting Harvey. I thought Harvey was at residential college now and also, isnt that across the road from his house? so why did she need picking up? Are her trotters too sore to cross the road or was she blinded by the cameras of the paparazzi?
I bet that Harvey's trust fund pays the rent on the house. She got that when she knew he was going into full time residential, there's no way she could or would pay herself.

• Angry

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
It really annoyed me to see this video on her Instasham preening at the camera.

She really has no shame nor seems to comprehend how serious this latest driving offence is. She could have very easily injured, maimed or god forbid killed someone. They would have had no recourse as she was drunk, drugged, banned and uninsured.

I really don't think she realises how much the general public dispise her, either that or she doesn't give a flying fuck and just wants to wind people up.

Any sane normal person would be keeping a low profile, apologise for their behaviour and hang their head in shame. Not her. She will do it again IMHO and I also don't think this was the first time she's done this.
Her minions aren't helping either, commenting on how beautiful she looks - she is NOT beautiful, she is NOT stunning, she is NOT pretty - SHE IS UGLY INSIDE AND OUT!!!!!

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Woodland setting? Very intimate with a pap behind every tree.
Carl will fit in as he’s a fungi
Katie can let her hair loose, soft waves, tendrils which connect to the ivy twisting it’s way round the trees. There is a pond with frogs and toads who will act as ushers and a trail of bread for guests that have drank too much

piece de resistance is a digital wishing well with slot machine attached

enjoy!
* Harvey is going to sing "Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" as the bride walks down the aisle.
* None of the other kids attend because they've seen too many of 'er weddin's already fanxalot :)
* Instead of the Wedding March they're playing "Another One Bites The Dust"

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
In that hoody again 🙄🤢
It really annoyed me to see this video on her Instasham preening at the camera.

She really has no shame nor seems to comprehend how serious this latest driving offence is. She could have very easily injured, maimed or god forbid killed someone. They would have had no recourse as she was drunk, drugged, banned and uninsured.

I really don't think she realises how much the general public dispise her, either that or she doesn't give a flying fuck and just wants to wind people up.

Any sane normal person would be keeping a low profile, apologise for their behaviour and hang their head in shame. Not her. She will do it again IMHO and I also don't think this was the first time she's done this.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
There's a 10.20 flight to Istanbul tomorrow from Stansted, more hair extensions?

• Angry
  • Wow
They'll be on the next flight and behave themselves (if Skanky is sober enough).
They will put them on the next flight back when they figure out she's on bail in the UK! We lived in the States on 6 months travelling visas on and off for 3 years and we were interrogated every time we set foot on American soil. You were only ever one wrong answer away from getting a rubber-gloved hand up your coochie! She's playing with the big boys now....none of our wishy washy justice system over there!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

NotTheDoctor

Seems the bloated toad went to see harvey, then went on errands. More like picking up drugs.

Who the feck calls it errands these days.

Its says he picked her up from Harveys house after visisting Harvey. I thought Harvey was at residential college now and also, isnt that across the road from his house? so why did she need picking up? Are her trotters too sore to cross the road or was she blinded by the cameras of the paparazzi?

• Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
There must have been quite a scene to be thrown off a flight?
The Americans don't take any shit.
I wonder if she tried the "Do you know who I am" nonsense, and they said, "no, and nor do we care."

• Haha
  • Heart
What's to explain.... She took drugs, she was drunk, she drove her car with no insurance and license and she crashed! There's not a lot else to it.....

Oh wait.... A whole load of excuses and reasons why it WASN'T her fault.

Hope you're having fun in Turkey Katie.... Your damage limitation isn't fooling many, except the deluded few 😒

• Heart