Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelic37

VIP Member
That's whatI said a few threads ago bout him being vile to her and I was shot down by the andre fans. Glad to know I'm not alone in my estimation of him. But I despise her
Thing is he's like anyone else, (except Krusty) in that he's neither all good nor all bad. Problem is folk tend to decide he's one or the other and fight to the death about it. I think he's a dick but tries not to be and with Katie his dickness was ramped up to the max. I know this because I myself am a dick and in some relationships I'm maximum dickness and in some I'm the best version of myself and not a dick at all. So I think the two sides can both be right. Yes he was a dick with Katie but he does seem to be less so with Emily. Just my thoughts, sorry to derail. X

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
99.9% of the comments in the Daily Mail are negative. She will not be able to get back from the gutter that she is in now. People are disgusted that she can go on holidays, have multiple surgeries and beauty treatments and not pay her bills. That together with the drink/drug driving has put the final nail in her coffin so to speak.

Reactions: 38

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I’m kinda loving they are back together, and in a way hope they do get married. That relationship is toxic beyond belief. You can tell he is controlling and coercive, it ooozes out of him, many of us here will have encountered his type.

Give them time, and they will destroy each other, and pretty soon I think. If she does leave him at any point, he will deffo spill the truth about her for cash, he’s no Boyson, who kept quiet, this one will tell all.

Shes finally met her match with this one.

Lovely to see see her off to Vegas, a party town, Priory worked didn’t it Skanky. Fuck these judges letting her carry on her shit life without consequence for the law she constantly flouts.

Hope someone has a video or pics of the flight incident, that woman on Twitter looks genuine, checking out her TL, maybe she’ll spill more when she’s lands in US…here’s hoping.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Mercedes

So C4 paid her an advance even though they knew this was a risk? Idiots.

And she’s spent that on nails and lipo and fake tan.
She’s such a grifter/con-artist and people keep falling for it.

The Mirror would have paid her for the book - she’d have made promises about an insightful look at bringing up a disabled child. But the reality is that she has little understanding of it and could only manage a book dredging up all her old beef with ex’s. But again she’ll have pocketed the cash.
I can confirm a Miss Eve Jennings from Channel 4 was made well aware of what was happening with Katie’s Mucky Mansion. They chose to ignore what was being told to them .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Seriously, what is going on with her shape, she looks like an old bag of potatoes, with bits sticking out everywhere.

2880D2DA-3BAE-4E18-8EF9-EFB69CF4DA55.jpeg

I do hope we’re not going to see her flaunting herself in a bikini, if she’s going on hols again, the horrors never end 😱

Though it’s probably off to a Turkey to get lipo. By the law of averages one of these ops is going to go wrong soon. The woman is a fool, and is going to leave her kids without a mother if this continues. That priory visit worked, didn’t it. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Just read in the quality papers that PETA has made a statement about her not owning more animals. And the unfortunate ends to some of the ones she has had in the past.
People are taking notice. Finally.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Mishka13

Chatty Member
Seriously, what is going on with her shape, she looks like an old bag of potatoes, with bits sticking out everywhere.

View attachment 851028

I do hope we’re not going to see her flaunting herself in a bikini, if she’s going on hols again, the horrors never end 😱

Though it’s probably off to a Turkey to get lipo. By the law of averages one of these ops is going to go wrong soon. The woman is a fool, and is going to leave her kids without a mother if this continues. That priory visit worked, didn’t it. 🤦🏽‍♀️
My friends mum died having liposuction, body went into shock.

• Sad
  • Wow

Whl1994

VIP Member
Katie Price: The Pryoree an Me, Me, Me and More Me innit

Chapta Wun

Eye wuz at home aloan wern eye, Pete you cunt. Eye ad a few leetas ov Frosty Jack. Eye wuz feeleen loanlee an my Printz Chow Mein, the WUN my furevva luv, Coyle Wud woz out werkin dahn at is car lot Dodgee Motahs of Dagginham wern e. Pete you wanka. Littal did eye no but Coyle ad left me a little presint on da taybel. A few lynes ov me fayvrit stuff.
Eye tryed to reesist but it wuz just lyeing there wern it. It wuz callin me. Pete you cunt. Beefour eye new it eye wuz snorting it up me oota farsta than Gemma Collins at an all you can eat buffit wern eye.
Pete you fuckin barsted. I wuz still deprit four moor. I wuz so loanlee an missin me printz chow mein, the WUN, my fureva luv an e wernt gettin ome fur at leest anuvva 10 minats wern e.
Littal did eye no but Coyle ad left is car kees to is knew motah. A top of da raynge Ford Cortina Mark free. I deecyded to go an sea my frend, Big Trev, who not ownlee is a gud frend two me but duz a 2 four wun deal on crak evree Fursday. Pete you cunt.
I wuz dryvin dahn da rowd, lissenin to me knew choon, A hole knew wall when suddinlee a skwirral shot out in frunt ov me an me beein me an me luv ov anymils, eye swerfed to avoyd it an eye ownlee went an crashed the motah, rollin ova twenny free tymes didn't eye.
Littal did eye no dat da rozzas were beehynd me. At furst, eye fort they were probly papparatsy followin me but the blu flashin lites an sighren was a bit ov a givaway. Eye got owt, lukkee 2 be alyve. I gave them a flash of me norks an offed to sing em a song Pete you cunt but they ownlee went an arrested me. I cunfessed. I told them i wuz pissed up an off me face on drugs. They sed they gessed as much on accownt that i ad white powder all ova me face an ad vommed Frosty Jack owl dahn meself.
I rung Coyle an e sed heed come dahn the nick an get me but e wuz in the middle ov washin a new motah, a bewtafool new Robin Reelyant,on is fourcourt so culdnt leeve just yet. Me step dad sed hed come an get me as soon as e finnished wiring up me muvva to her knew oxigin tank. Pete you tossa.
Eye wuz bayled an the judg sed eye ad two get help in da Pryoree didn eye.
Littal did eye no but this wud bee da start ov a hole knew me. Pete you cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

mrbusiness

VIP Member
The odd, awkward phrasing of her “you will know soon what happened to me” post about Carl. She is clearly saying-finally-that out t wasn’t him. I wonder what they have cooked up?
She’s going to throw Harvey under the bus, say that Cole took the blame

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
So Crawl, yer missus crashes a car through drunk/drug driving......YOU post a pic strongly suggesting that YOU were drinking a pint of lager at the airport.... YOU now post pics strongly suggesting that YOU are happily driving in Vegas. Drinking & driving, smooth real smooth Crawl. You absolute cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

DC16

VIP Member
@Cloud ChaserT , may I ask what you were inferring by saying there was a picture of a stressed-looking Bunny in the messy house, near the vodka bottle? Why would Katie have set that up?
It makes no sense to me - not that anything she does makes sense.

Oh, and in a clip someone posted earlier, Katie was interviews on LW talking about the MM, saying that people needed to understand that she "always" buys houses that need doing up. That was another complete lie, as all the houses featured on her reality shows were modern or were certainly in good nick.
I think what cloudchaser meant was, the vodka bottle was there because of the story that was about to go down. Katie shows stuff on purpose and she was needing a mental health storyline to play out to yet again delay the bankruptcy, a narrative which had already been warned to the court would happen.

• Angry
Reactions: 34

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Lets not blame the priory as it's looking abundantly clear she had not been on any intensive residential courses instead opting for some online one most likely. Clearly her along with her family have planned these stories to be released with her keeping a low profile for a few weeks.
How many times has it allegedly been to the Priory for treatment? More than once. How many times has this alleged treatment resolved Price’s issues? None. Not exactly a positive role model for their treatment methodology. A good advert for avoiding the place. Price needed sectioning under the MH Act years ago, but it has continue down the path of self destruction, not only of itself, but of all those it encounters. Enabled by Iron Lung and those who have profited from it, at the expense of its kids and creditors. The Priory needs to distance itself from this drugged up car crash. And nice that a bankrupt can afford such treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Exactly, so much does not add up with the reported account. Their actions after the event just don’t make sense:
Running to the press with a bruised cheek 5 minutes later.
Entourage collecting the stuff from Cole’s house the next day.
Not defending Cole from the start, him not saying he wasn’t arrested.
Cole is 32, a 32 year old arrested at 1.30am, coincidence 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kids unfollowing him and being kept away.
Not being pictured together, despite being together everyday since June/July 2020.
Saying she is getting a further protection dog, when she already has one that is never hardly with her because Cole doesn’t want it in his house.
Running to Harvey’s house when she could of gone to the house next door after the ‘assault’
The assault was totally unprovoked, “I was just sitting watching tv when I was punched” said she was “devastated” so why didn’t Cole protect her, would he have gone to bed and left her with a stranger in the house.
Why did Cole say he went in to hiding and shut down mentally, when he was straight out carrying her dog, making weird hand gestures and calling paps several times for staged photos. Cole also suddenly pictured out with his mates at restaurants etc for the first time since he has been with her.
2 days later she managed to film an interview with her sister for New magazine, no bruise in sight.
Why did he pretend to be doing stuff in the UK when he was clearly on holiday with her.
Why is she now saying her safe place is in the house she got assaulted in.

Yes Katie, please explain all of these points? Was this all just another attention seeking media game?
The photo of an anxious looking Bunny surrounded by mess and a Vodka bottle placed near her. Katie NEVER shows anything with out a reason.
Katie’s brother was also at the house but must of had a pre arranged agreement not to be shown.
He hasn’t filed accounts since August 19. Katie subject to bankruptcy Nov 19. Took Katie on his ( BlackSheep Management) books officially summer 2020. Katie changes IG bio to include this Nov 21 and company now has a winding up notice.
It’s no coincidence and Katie wanted people to take notice.

• Wow
Reactions: 33