Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread & love the title, whoever it was ❤😘 and if she ain't really pregnant or got the bloat, anyone one for this for a stop out of jail attempt? ??

il_fullxfull.2519168142_oqmx.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Anna666

VIP Member
We all know she has her money hidden away, I think it will suddenly reappear in time to save ` shitty mansion `... Saint Amy The Apostle will see to this, she has it squirreled away under the mattress for such emergencies, the whole point of this bankruptcy, was to not pay her x`s, and creditors, got caught in the crossfire, once she realised she wouldn't have to pay for shit, when bankrupt, she went along with it ( shes the great pwiccceeeyyy, in her fucked up mind ... WHY SHOULD SHE PAY??? ) ... I say this again because its true .. Life is just one BIG GAME to her ... shes also a thrill seeker, enjoys, gets off on the drama, pushes the boundaries, to see how far she can go ( one big game ) .... also arrffarr the MUG daddy woods, looks to be rolling in it, I can see his brat child, asking for a loan, to save the place, after she reassures him, she has some deals going on that mean she can pay him back, plus the fact, she does still have her wealth hidden away, he wouldn't lose his money ... on paper, she cant be seen to have money, so will, as she has all along, use others as a cover, behind the scenes, she pays them back cash, and a lil extra for helping her to continue this farce ( she ` borrows ` from others, but its just a front, its always HER money ) ... I hope the newspapers are right, Im wrong and she loses the house, but got a feeling this wont be happening, at the last min, money will appear from ` somewhere ` to save the day:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

woowoono2

Chatty Member
I can confirm a Miss Eve Jennings from Channel 4 was made well aware of what was happening with Katie’s Mucky Mansion. They chose to ignore what was being told to them .
Then they deserve to lose their money 💰 and not be listed as creditors. Anything C4 try to gain will be to the detriment of her real creditors- those who have genuinely and in good faith provided her services that she hasn’t honored with payment.

• Heart

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
Yay my comment was accepted on dm ….Lots of people on here saying she will end up hurting somebody, she already has. Do you think her kids don’t get teased at school? Do you think they haven’t been able to access the online por n she’s done? Do you think they are not worried about all the drink and drugs?Do you think they aren’t heartbroken when ANOTHER animal in her care is neglected or dies? Do you think Harveys condition is made any better by her boyfriend taunting him? And she worries about HER mental health? Disgrace!

• Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Seriously, what is going on with her shape, she looks like an old bag of potatoes, with bits sticking out everywhere.

View attachment 851028

I do hope we’re not going to see her flaunting herself in a bikini, if she’s going on hols again, the horrors never end 😱

Though it’s probably off to a Turkey to get lipo. By the law of averages one of these ops is going to go wrong soon. The woman is a fool, and is going to leave her kids without a mother if this continues. That priory visit worked, didn’t it. 🤦🏽‍♀️
She really has got the weirdest shape now, those implants are ridiculously hard and old fashioned.

hugothebear

VIP Member
So the priory worked well then.... Somebody has posted she got chucked off for drunken behaviour and refusing to wear a mask. If true how many times is she going to just walk away from the shit show she creates??

• Wow
  • Sad

Harrigan

VIP Member

Wooooooooohoooooooooo :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: OH PLEEEEASE!!
Woodland setting? Very intimate with a pap behind every tree.
Carl will fit in as he’s a fungi
Katie can let her hair loose, soft waves, tendrils which connect to the ivy twisting it’s way round the trees. There is a pond with frogs and toads who will act as ushers and a trail of bread for guests that have drank too much

piece de resistance is a digital wishing well with slot machine attached

enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If it supposedly was not Carl #slapgate where was he and why did he not protect her when someone walked in and punched her
maybe she going to blame one of the many exs
The white car hasn’t been seen since and Katie has a new phone. We’re they seized for evidence?

• Wow
  • Heart

Tamar

VIP Member
And the lies continue.

Former glamour model Katie Price enjoyed weekend with future in-laws as she grabbed a lunch with fiancé Carl Woods’ parents.

The 43-year-old star turned to Instagram and shared the adorable photo with Carl’s family as they enjoyed Sunday afternoon together.

She posted the sweet photo with caption “Had a nice roast with the in-laws” followed by a heart

1. That isn't his mum, it's his dad's latest bit of fluff.

2. You have to married for them to be in laws

3. If it was lunch why is it dark outside, or have the confused 1pm with 1am

I think this happened on Friday evening, and they posted the video of them acting like pissed up tests in pink wigs as a cover.

On Saturday the supposedly visited harvey before loading luggage in the car.

I think they flew off on holiday Saturday afternoon or yesterday

Last edited:

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Imagine if the whole thing was orchestrated

have the public waiting for an explanation ‘who dun it’

all for some attention, an exclusive and money
I cannot see how her forty items of bullshit flogged to the Scum or the book will get her 500K to save 'her preshus 'aaaaahse - haunted or not!!

I've waited a long time for signs that der fing is finally going to cop everything she deserves :) Yippeeeee!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
So just seen the daily mail article and video. She’s really still needs so much work and to genuinely engage because she’s just said: 'I got behind the wheel of the car. I regret it. I have upset people around me, and I have upset myself. I could have been hurt or I could have been dead. I could have killed someone, or I could have injured someone.'

It’s all about herself. Her priorities were
“I could have been hurt”
“I could have been dead”
“I could have killed someone”
“ I could have injured someone.”

It’s like she really can’t grasp that the world doesn’t revolve around her. She needs to grow up! Her life is a literal and metaphorical car crash. She has had countless opportunities and has become more defensive and aggressive. She’s ruined her looks and it’s so sad. In my mind she looked her best in 2007/2008 after her first nose job…her hair was great and she looked well. Her make up was heavy but so is lots of people’s especially at that time.

View attachment 855944
View attachment 855945
I think she got totally fucked over by Peter and his management team. I remember there was an episode of their fly on wall series where they moved to LA for his career! 😂 They were in a Segway shop and he was just awful to her and taking piss out of employees in shop trying to provide a professional service. She pulled him up for it and it was a glimpse of the truth.

I think after they split she felt betrayed and was fed to the wolves by Peter and Claire his manager. She tried to make him jealous and it went downhill from there. It’s just snowballed into this big huge mess of a life.

I think her arrogance and defence comes frombeing full of shame but she really needs to work on that.

Literally thought the same. Should it not be “I did wrong. I’m a mess and I need help. I could have killed or hurt someone. I could have killed myself and left mykids without a mother. I’m not a great mother but I do love them.”
She was vile before Pete came along, aborted Danes baby out of spite because she thought he was humping VB - so Pete can't be blamed for her behaviour

• Wow
  • Angry

Glortard

VIP Member
“Safe Place” 🤣🤣🤣 Whilst only a few weeks ago it was fleeing, from there on it’s broken trotters, for its life with a broken jaw and fractured eye socket. I can sense more drama coming in the coming weeks. 🤣🤣🤣 Shows how shit the Priory treatment is and Pricey’s inability to change. The bitch in the ditch is going down!
Lets not blame the priory as it's looking abundantly clear she had not been on any intensive residential courses instead opting for some online one most likely. Clearly her along with her family have planned these stories to be released with her keeping a low profile for a few weeks.

• Angry

ClivE

VIP Member
i think the mortgage company have now gone for repossion because they were waiting to see if she would be discharged from bankruptcy then she could have claimed she can then afford to catch up with the payments(all debts in bankruptcy wrote off so she would not have to declare her earnings to the bankruptcy anymore so would have more money to pay the mortgage)but as this as been postponed again they have realised she will not be discharged at the next earing so will cut their loss reposse and try and get some money back

• Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
How does it confirm that it was Crawl who belted her?
They are a trainwreck together, no mystery person needed, they fuck things up on their own. Neither can behave on a flight, or stop the other one being an arse. Not sure I'm explaining what I mean very well, it's been a long day. 🤪

• Heart